"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

How do I make my 'sweetness' work for me?

Chazz

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Guys, I need your help.

Lately almost every single girl I meet is telling her girlfriends how cute she thinks I am. They say I have the sweetest eyes and they just wanna hug me. I suppose this is better than not being noticed at all but how can I turn this around into some action for me? Do I take advantage of the 'cute' attraction or do I need to change my appearance in any way?

What do you guys think?

And has anyone else have the same problem?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
maybe some girls like a cute guy, but most will not like you, at least will not want a relationship, they will just give you attention and like you mentioned hugs etc. but for a realtionship they want a man, so be one, change your image.
 

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
I've heard that Ninja's are totally sweet and have real ultimate power. They get all the hot b!tches. Try to hang out with some and pick up their habits.
 

MrBond_Age

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Soma
I've heard that Ninja's are totally sweet and have real ultimate power. They get all the hot b!tches. Try to hang out with some and pick up their habits.
Ask Mark if you dont beleive Soma.
 

Chazz

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Ninjas?? Are you serious?

Okay, so where would I find some Ninjas to hang out with huh?
And who is Mark?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Yotsuya-san

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2004
Messages
393
Reaction score
1
Location
Maison Ikokku
Originally posted by Chazz
Ninjas?? Are you serious?

Okay, so where would I find some Ninjas to hang out with huh?
And who is Mark?
You want more ninjas than you know what to do with? go here.
www.ashidakim.com
This guys a real ninja. So real a ninja that he can't say the real name of his teacher. So real a ninja that you gotta pay him $10,000 and get in line to fight him.
And on top of all that, he lives in Florida.

"Ninja Survive
In dreams I walk by your side.
Ninja Survive
With you there's no need to hide!"
from the Album Europe: The Final Countdown
 
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Messages
143
Reaction score
1
Age
67
Turn the sweet bull shyt off. Girls may pinch your cheeks and say ohh your so cute, but that doesn't get you laid.

I can see that you probably even act shy and sweet and meek. That is not a turn on sexually for women so stop it. It doesn't serve you.

Try acting more manly and sure of yourself. Turn off the cute way of smiling and make it more mysterious and manly.
 

Chazz

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Metaphysikal_Lover
Turn the sweet bull shyt off. Girls may pinch your cheeks and say ohh your so cute, but that doesn't get you laid.

I can see that you probably even act shy and sweet and meek. That is not a turn on sexually for women so stop it. It doesn't serve you.

Try acting more manly and sure of yourself. Turn off the cute way of smiling and make it more mysterious and manly.
Thanks man. Actually, it does get me laid - just not as much as I would have hoped.

It is very hard for me to shake off that sweet thing I seem to have because it is just my appearance, my eyes or something. I don't even know. I am not acting sweet or shy or anything. I am confident and c&f. It is just their first impression of me and it seems to be hard for them to shake off that first impression.

Do you think I should use the sweetness to attract in the first place and then work harder to prove I am not that sweet, or try and change my appearance - even though I wouldn't know how as I already shaved my head, I have a goatie and all..

Any ideas?
 

lord_mike

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Age
55
I would like to volunteer a contrary opinion...

You can easily make the "sweetness" work for you. The sweet will draw them in like flies, but don't forget about setting the trap! If they think you're cute and sweet... great! There's your in. Just make sure that she knows that there is some danger behind those cute eyes of yours and you'll be in like Flynn.

For example, of the chick pinches your cheeks and she's smiling and ga ga over you. Don't get all little boy "blushing" and "aww shucks", show a sly confident smile instead, and look into her eyes. "I'll show you how sweet I am <wink>" See? Just a subtle change can make all the difference.

Give it a try!

Mike
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
Originally posted by Chazz
Ninjas?? Are you serious?

Okay, so where would I find some Ninjas to hang out with huh?
And who is Mark?
lmafao, hahahah!
 

Chazz

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by lord_mike
I would like to volunteer a contrary opinion...

You can easily make the "sweetness" work for you. The sweet will draw them in like flies, but don't forget about setting the trap! If they think you're cute and sweet... great! There's your in. Just make sure that she knows that there is some danger behind those cute eyes of yours and you'll be in like Flynn.

For example, of the chick pinches your cheeks and she's smiling and ga ga over you. Don't get all little boy "blushing" and "aww shucks", show a sly confident smile instead, and look into her eyes. "I'll show you how sweet I am <wink>" See? Just a subtle change can make all the difference.

Give it a try!

Mike
Cheers mate.. Just what I've been looking for.. I'll give it a try!

Just one more question: How do I get rid of all of these Ninja's that are all over the place by now? :p
 
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Messages
143
Reaction score
1
Age
67
Originally posted by Chazz
Thanks man. Actually, it does get me laid - just not as much as I would have hoped.

It is very hard for me to shake off that sweet thing I seem to have because it is just my appearance, my eyes or something. I don't even know. I am not acting sweet or shy or anything. I am confident and c&f. It is just their first impression of me and it seems to be hard for them to shake off that first impression.

Do you think I should use the sweetness to attract in the first place and then work harder to prove I am not that sweet, or try and change my appearance - even though I wouldn't know how as I already shaved my head, I have a goatie and all..

Any ideas?
No. My point is to drop the sweetness. It's your looks that get you laid. Your manliness will keep them there.
 

MrBond_Age

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Chazz
Cheers mate.. Just what I've been looking for.. I'll give it a try!

Just one more question: How do I get rid of all of these Ninja's that are all over the place by now? :p
They will eventually flip out and kill each others with ninja swords or ninja stars. God these guys are so sweet I love them with my peepee.
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by lord_mike
I would like to volunteer a contrary opinion...

You can easily make the "sweetness" work for you. The sweet will draw them in like flies, but don't forget about setting the trap! If they think you're cute and sweet... great! There's your in. Just make sure that she knows that there is some danger behind those cute eyes of yours and you'll be in like Flynn.

For example, of the chick pinches your cheeks and she's smiling and ga ga over you. Don't get all little boy "blushing" and "aww shucks", show a sly confident smile instead, and look into her eyes. "I'll show you how sweet I am <wink>" See? Just a subtle change can make all the difference.

Give it a try!

Mike
exactly what i think as well..
the sweetness/cuteness gets you in the door...

continue to use that to stay in the door...

now work your magic stuff..
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top