Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I make my 'sweetness' work for me?

Chazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I need your help.

Lately almost every single girl I meet is telling her girlfriends how cute she thinks I am. They say I have the sweetest eyes and they just wanna hug me. I suppose this is better than not being noticed at all but how can I turn this around into some action for me? Do I take advantage of the 'cute' attraction or do I need to change my appearance in any way?

What do you guys think?

And has anyone else have the same problem?

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe some girls like a cute guy, but most will not like you, at least will not want a relationship, they will just give you attention and like you mentioned hugs etc. but for a realtionship they want a man, so be one, change your image.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
I've heard that Ninja's are totally sweet and have real ultimate power. They get all the hot b!tches. Try to hang out with some and pick up their habits.

MrBond_Age

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Soma
I've heard that Ninja's are totally sweet and have real ultimate power. They get all the hot b!tches. Try to hang out with some and pick up their habits.
Ask Mark if you dont beleive Soma.

Chazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ninjas?? Are you serious?

Okay, so where would I find some Ninjas to hang out with huh?
And who is Mark?

Yotsuya-san

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chazz

And who is Mark?
You want more ninjas than you know what to do with? go here.
www.ashidakim.com
This guys a real ninja. So real a ninja that he can't say the real name of his teacher. So real a ninja that you gotta pay him $10,000 and get in line to fight him.
And on top of all that, he lives in Florida.

"Ninja Survive
In dreams I walk by your side.
Ninja Survive
With you there's no need to hide!"
from the Album Europe: The Final Countdown

Reaction score
Turn the sweet bull shyt off. Girls may pinch your cheeks and say ohh your so cute, but that doesn't get you laid.

I can see that you probably even act shy and sweet and meek. That is not a turn on sexually for women so stop it. It doesn't serve you.

Try acting more manly and sure of yourself. Turn off the cute way of smiling and make it more mysterious and manly.

Chazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Metaphysikal_Lover
Turn the sweet bull shyt off. Girls may pinch your cheeks and say ohh your so cute, but that doesn't get you laid.

I can see that you probably even act shy and sweet and meek. That is not a turn on sexually for women so stop it. It doesn't serve you.

Try acting more manly and sure of yourself. Turn off the cute way of smiling and make it more mysterious and manly.
Thanks man. Actually, it does get me laid - just not as much as I would have hoped.

It is very hard for me to shake off that sweet thing I seem to have because it is just my appearance, my eyes or something. I don't even know. I am not acting sweet or shy or anything. I am confident and c&f. It is just their first impression of me and it seems to be hard for them to shake off that first impression.

Do you think I should use the sweetness to attract in the first place and then work harder to prove I am not that sweet, or try and change my appearance - even though I wouldn't know how as I already shaved my head, I have a goatie and all..

Any ideas?

lord_mike

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to volunteer a contrary opinion...

You can easily make the "sweetness" work for you. The sweet will draw them in like flies, but don't forget about setting the trap! If they think you're cute and sweet... great! There's your in. Just make sure that she knows that there is some danger behind those cute eyes of yours and you'll be in like Flynn.

For example, of the chick pinches your cheeks and she's smiling and ga ga over you. Don't get all little boy "blushing" and "aww shucks", show a sly confident smile instead, and look into her eyes. "I'll show you how sweet I am <wink>" See? Just a subtle change can make all the difference.

Give it a try!

Mike

Soma

Banned
Reaction score

And who is Mark?
lmafao, hahahah!

Chazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lord_mike

You can easily make the "sweetness" work for you. The sweet will draw them in like flies, but don't forget about setting the trap! If they think you're cute and sweet... great! There's your in. Just make sure that she knows that there is some danger behind those cute eyes of yours and you'll be in like Flynn.

For example, of the chick pinches your cheeks and she's smiling and ga ga over you. Don't get all little boy "blushing" and "aww shucks", show a sly confident smile instead, and look into her eyes. "I'll show you how sweet I am <wink>" See? Just a subtle change can make all the difference.

Give it a try!

Mike
Cheers mate.. Just what I've been looking for.. I'll give it a try!

Just one more question: How do I get rid of all of these Ninja's that are all over the place by now? :p

Reaction score
Thanks man. Actually, it does get me laid - just not as much as I would have hoped.

It is very hard for me to shake off that sweet thing I seem to have because it is just my appearance, my eyes or something. I don't even know. I am not acting sweet or shy or anything. I am confident and c&f. It is just their first impression of me and it seems to be hard for them to shake off that first impression.

Do you think I should use the sweetness to attract in the first place and then work harder to prove I am not that sweet, or try and change my appearance - even though I wouldn't know how as I already shaved my head, I have a goatie and all..

Any ideas?
No. My point is to drop the sweetness. It's your looks that get you laid. Your manliness will keep them there.

MrBond_Age

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheers mate.. Just what I've been looking for.. I'll give it a try!

Just one more question: How do I get rid of all of these Ninja's that are all over the place by now? :p
They will eventually flip out and kill each others with ninja swords or ninja stars. God these guys are so sweet I love them with my peepee.

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lord_mike

Give it a try!

Mike
exactly what i think as well..
the sweetness/cuteness gets you in the door...

continue to use that to stay in the door...

now work your magic stuff..