How do I make a girl feel special? HELP!!!

ImSoHorny005

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I quite understand the DJ mindset and behaviour and blah blah, but I still can't get this question answered:

How do I make a girl feel special?

You know, how do I make her feel she's IMPORTANT???

I need some "tutorial" on this...... methods, specific lines/examples etc. Thanks

Last edited:

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A helpfull link...

Originally posted by ImSoHorny005
Well, I quite understand the DJ mindset and behaviour and blah blah, but I still can't get this question answered:

How do I make a girl feel special?

You know, how do I make her feel she's IMPORTANT???

I need some "tutorial" on this...... methods, specific lines/examples etc. Thanks
---> Click here <---

Goodluck. ;)

SheepSter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you don't really need that as long as she feels that YOU are special. But it could be a great weapon if used correctly.

Giving them the feeling there special is basically done with sincere compliments. Key is to not give them much, but when you do make it really good. The delivery is very important.

For example, walk up to the girl, look right into her eyes, just look into her eyes for a LONG time and say, in a relaxed smooth voice, “You are stunning.” And whatever you say, mean it. If your voice isn't congruent with the power of your compliment, it will ring false. You need to deliver your compliment with either genuine enthusiasm, or genuine sincerity. It must have a driving emotion behind it, and not just be something that you’re saying just because you feel you have to. If you don’t feel that emotion first, and carry it through in your words and your nonverbal body language, SHE won’t feel it either. YOU have to lead the state first in order for her to follow. YOU must feel that state first for her to feel it.

Best is to compliment on something specific. Something specific about her would be more like noticing something she put a lot of effort into, something specific that most guys wouldn’t take the time to notice. For example, if she’s impeccably well dressed, you could give her a compliment about her clothes or style. Or something specific could be just a particular trait she has, like you could give a compliment on her particularly interesting green eyes.
Another compliment could be her smile: “I just couldn’t help but notice that you have the most incredible smile".

The second part of the compliment is to genuinely express to her the sort of feelings she’s whipped up in you, express to her the kind of reaction she’s caused you to feel. For example, “you just amazed me and I had to come over” is letting her know the kind of effect she’s had on you. You’re revealing your inner thoughts which is often more interesting to a woman than the compliment itself. And don't forget to pace the compliment.

Look her deep in her eyes, hold her close, then say: "Since I met you....you make me want to be a better man".

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice...

SheepSter said:

something specific that most guys wouldn’t take the time to notice
This is a very helpfull tool, i cant believe i forgot to mention it in My post ... but YES, USE IT! ... nice SheepSter;)

SheepSter said:

For example, “you just amazed me and I had to come over” is letting her know the kind of effect she’s had on you. You’re revealing your inner thoughts which is often more interesting to a woman than the compliment itself.
I would suggest trying to keep away from these kinds of compliments... these will just end up giving her even a BIGGER ego than the one she has by you just approaching her.

SheepSter said:

"Since I met you....you make me want to be a better man".
This kind of compliment is too "predictable and overused/common... if you want to say something like this to a girl, u say it to them when the 2 of you are ALREADY really close and/or in a relationship.

Otherwsie... pretty good post, nice;)

Laterz...

ImSoHorny005

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys, you were very helpful, BUT I'm missing something here.

Do you know the type of people (they're VERY RARE BTW) who are talking to a group of people (no matter what gender) and after he leaves, EACH OF THEM thinks (S)HE was the most important one for him? And he doesn't compliment any of them, nothing.

And what svcks is although I watch them all the time, I can't figure out HOW THEY DO IT!!! They seem to be doing nothing special, they just talk like anyone else... You know, if I had this skill, my life would become 1000% easier...

:confused:

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm....

i'm on my way out, so i'm gonna cut this kinda short, but i think it should help you...

dude... its called flirting.... and its called body language! its also the WAY you say things that make u "attractive"... and its also got alot to do with women being attracted to the "alpha" figure, and if u look carefully, alot of those people that u mentioned are the "alpha's", they take control of the conversation, and they KNOW what they are doing/saying etc... Your body can also give a girl many signals of "flirting" etc, the way u move your hands, kino, etc....

hope this helped..

Laterz...

ImSoHorny005

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mmmm........ thanks for the hint, you made it a bit easier for me to understand ;)

SheepSter

Don Juan
Reaction score
ImSoHorny005 before I'm going into your second question, I have to say you approach this in the wrong way. You seem to be concentrating on making THEM feel special. Your words implicate that you actually care what they think.

You see your first question was concentrated on a girl, that's one girl. But, reading your second question, your intentions are actually to become that special guy that can get all ladies go crazy. Without even trying. These special dudes have a name: naturals.

You say you can't figure out how they do it. The answer is as simple as does it implicate alot of work. Namely experience. Go talk to every woman you see this week. The end of the week you're one step closer.

See every convo with a stranger as an experiment try things out and see how they react. Even if you get verbally burned to the ground, it doesn't effect you. After all it was an experiment. But rest assured that you only gain on many levels and get positive/neutral responds. This is just one view on it on this site there are so many inspirational sources that can give you a view. But remember you only truly learn in the field. In time you can go on the auto-pilot, guess what you're a natural.

PS ty Aequitas

crotchrocket

Don Juan
Reaction score
ImSoHorny005; regarding your second question, it's the power of charm, like a politician or a celebrity does everytime they're in a crowd, you have to, for even a brief moment focus all of your attention on each and every one. For even a just a few seconds forget about all the others and make just one of them feel that you have, then do that to the next one, and on and on...

For example; I was out lately and I spotted a girl that I've been planning to take out so I went over with the express purpose of setting up the date with her right then and there. She was with 3 other girls, two of them I'd never met before. So I go over there and start by focusing on the girl I was gonna take out. I said hi (to just her-completely ignoring the others) say a few words to her and before too many seconds passed by I made a point of greeting the one other girl I'd met before, I said hi ... (remembered her name) and said hey ... hows (mentioned her university course) going, so I asked her a few questions, paid JUST her some attention. Then before it got old and before I lost control of the conversation I moved on to the other two and said something like "...I haven't met you before... I'm..." teased them both about knowing the other two, asked them both similar questions, ONE AT A TIME I focused on them, while completely ignoring the others. Anyways you get the point, when I left they all said bye, with that starry look in their eyes. later on I even caught them all looking at me and doing that thing chics do when they're talking amongst themselves about you.

If you have the skills to charm one girl, it's no different to charm a bunch of them all at once, just focus on charming ONE AT A TIME! I do this everytime I get a chance, girls are never alone it seems so it happens quite often, and it's a great confidence booster!

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would suggest trying to keep away from these kinds of compliments... these will just end up giving her even a BIGGER ego than the one she has by you just approaching her.
I agree. Not only can compliments inflate her ego, they can get stale after a while.

You cannot make anybody do or feel anything. A woman's feelings can be triggered, but she cannot be MADE to do or feel anything. What you need to do is trigger her feelings. Somebody earlier in this thread mentioned flirting. ****y/funny also works very well.

I believe the best goal to reach for is to make her feel that she's with someone special. In turn she'll feel special because she's with a fantastic guy.

Depending on your relationship with this chick is how deep you'll need to go into the female psyche. If you've never dated her or you're in a STR with her, flirting, c/f and kino may be enough. If you're in a LTR, c/f and flirting remains but you need to use your understanding of women to relate on her level and use empathy. Social proof can also do wonders.

One thing that is necessary on all levels is CONFIDENCE in yourself.

ImSoHorny005

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Juanabbe
Chump behaviour.
Jerk behaviour :rolleyes:

When will people realize that an AFC is NOT a COMPLETELY unattractive person as well as a JERK isn't THAT attractive person... both have their good and bad features and you have to kind of mix the good ones from each and you get a DJ... sounds silly, but basically it's true.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jerk behaviour :rolleyes:

When will people realise that an AFC is NOT a COMPLETELY unattractive person as well as a JERK isn't THAT attractive person... both have their good and bad features and you have to kind of mix the good ones from each and you get a DJ... sounds silly, but basically it's true.
You're on here asking symp questions (how to make a girl feel 'special'), eliciting vomitous responses like this:

"For example, walk up to the girl, look right into her eyes, just look into her eyes for a LONG time and say, in a relaxed smooth voice, “You are stunning."

and then you are dictating about AFC/Jerk behaviour??

Are you for real little man?

Has this forum been taken over by Oprah Winfrey's fanbase or something?

ImSoHorny005

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're on here asking symp questions (how to make a girl feel 'special') and then you are dictating about AFC/Jerk behaviour?? Are you for real little man?
Come on, find some friends that naturally attract ANY (really ANY) woman they want and watch what they are doing... you would probably call them "chumps" and they actually may seem very close to it unless you're watching really carefully.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SheepSter
Well you don't really need that as long as she feels that YOU are special. But it could be a great weapon if used correctly.

Giving them the feeling there special is basically done with sincere compliments. Key is to not give them much, but when you do make it really good. The delivery is very important.

For example, walk up to the girl, look right into her eyes, just look into her eyes for a LONG time and say, in a relaxed smooth voice, “You are stunning.” And whatever you say, mean it. If your voice isn't congruent with the power of your compliment, it will ring false. You need to deliver your compliment with either genuine enthusiasm, or genuine sincerity. It must have a driving emotion behind it, and not just be something that you’re saying just because you feel you have to. If you don’t feel that emotion first, and carry it through in your words and your nonverbal body language, SHE won’t feel it either. YOU have to lead the state first in order for her to follow. YOU must feel that state first for her to feel it.

Best is to compliment on something specific. Something specific about her would be more like noticing something she put a lot of effort into, something specific that most guys wouldn’t take the time to notice. For example, if she’s impeccably well dressed, you could give her a compliment about her clothes or style. Or something specific could be just a particular trait she has, like you could give a compliment on her particularly interesting green eyes.
Another compliment could be her smile: “I just couldn’t help but notice that you have the most incredible smile".

The second part of the compliment is to genuinely express to her the sort of feelings she’s whipped up in you, express to her the kind of reaction she’s caused you to feel. For example, “you just amazed me and I had to come over” is letting her know the kind of effect she’s had on you. You’re revealing your inner thoughts which is often more interesting to a woman than the compliment itself. And don't forget to pace the compliment.

Look her deep in her eyes, hold her close, then say: "Since I met you....you make me want to be a better man".
Since I read this post......I feel like throwing up.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on, find some friends that naturally attract ANY (really ANY) woman they want and watch what they are doing... you would probably call them "chumps" and they actually may seem very close to it unless you're watching really carefully.
ImSoHorny005 - you are misunderstanding why I wrote - chump behaviour.

The reason I wrote that is because you've received alot of responses in this thread instructing you to act like a chump, and they are dead wrong.

Please listen to me when I say disregard Sheepsters post altogether - except the part about finding something unique to compliment her on.

You are approaching this with the wrong attitude if you are concerned one iota with making the girl feel 'special' or 'important'.

She should be feeling those things simply by being in your presence and by being fortunate enough that you are even wasting your valuable time talking to her in the first place. You must be able to stir that feeling in her without supplicating. In fact, you will not elicit those feelings in her by kissing her butt with compliments, you will likely get the opposite reaction.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just described me.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe that it was aimed at me.. backoff!

You just described me.

errrr.... you mean... he just described ME! *sigh*

I love the way people like Don Juanabbe pretend to be me!:mad: :rolleyes: ;) :cool:

Laterz...

ImSoHorny005

Don Juan
Reaction score
In fact, you will not elicit those feelings in her by kissing her butt with compliments, you will likely get the opposite reaction.
Well, I agree with this one, BUT I was not talking about giving her compliments all the time... what I was mainly talking about since the beginning was actually how to make her feel important WITHOUT the compliments - you know, just by changing the way you communicate with them.