"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

How do I learn to chill?

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2003
Messages
618
Reaction score
4
A lot of the best seducers I know are really laid back and relaxed. Nothing fazes them and they keep their composure no matter what: however hot the girl is, however much she plays games, and no matter how he feels inside.

I am the exact opposite and a typical Type A personality: very driven, cannot relax, fast thinking, highly strung and uptight. If I stop still for a minute I get bored. You know, a heart attack waiting to happen. This is all well and good for achievement in work, and hobbies, but when it comes to women this is a disadvantage: as it tends to translate into nervousness and seriousness-two traits that repulse women.

So how does a guy like me learn to become laidback and cool? I have tried "just relaxing" but it does not do any good. Granted some of it is attitude, but I am finding this hard to change as my previous thought patterns are so ingrained.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK

Martini Joe

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2004
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
I use to date this broad; she can shapeshift or some voodoo like that. Sometimes she was tall, sometimes short, she can change her ethnicity and the size of her tits. She had me fooled for a while-- Thought I was dating different women. But I caught on to the b1tches game. I should have known when I broke it off the tenth time. And to think I use to be excited when the kitty gave me the number....
 

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
that's good that you've got a personality like that; the more passionate you become about your work and your life, the more you get out of it

i sometimes get into that fast thinking mode too and to get out of it, i think it's a matter of body language. if you can put your body into a certain state, you can put your mind into the same state. so you want to get your body into a relaxed state - shoulders back, head up high, eyes relaxed, walk slowly, talk slowly and softly. this will automatically tell your brain to relax.
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
i'm always relaxed when i hang out, that doesn't make me a master seducer
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
i'm always relaxed when i hang out, that doesn't make me a master seducer nor a DJ it just makes me feel good that i am outside in the fresh air
 

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
Simple start taking in the seemingly trivial sights in life like the drive to work. Once you can appreciate not ignoring the things you normally do, and looking at the bigger picture of things. You will know what counts and what does not in life.

-Grey Fox
 

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
Uh lemme see, you can listen to hip hop R&B and rap music
Im a smooth brother, maybe too smooth and relaxed. It seems that girls try to do things to make me more edgy and nervous.
Lesson is: Be yourself, you can never satisfy a woman. Let her like you for who you are. and if you're drinking coffee, then stop :D Also, its good that you have achievements and you're focused on your work. girls like guys with ambition
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
they are confident as well as laid back, at least thats what it seems, it sounds like if you are acting like you say you are it is becasue you are insecure and nervous.

read this post, but do not be dismisive of it http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=56878&highlight=100th+post

hope iv been a help
yes it is partly an internal game to be more smooth and relaxed..
work on knowing yourself.. remove all insecurities ..then you'll be fine
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

AnkleBreaker

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 29, 2004
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Matt Rogers
I am the exact opposite and a typical Type A personality: very driven, cannot relax, fast thinking, highly strung and uptight. If I stop still for a minute I get bored. You know, a heart attack waiting to happen. This is all well and good for achievement in work, and hobbies, but when it comes to women this is a disadvantage: as it tends to translate into nervousness and seriousness-two traits that repulse women.
I used to be all jumpy and **** never comfortable in my skin always lookin over my shoulder fearing people in large groups in general watching what i said all the time.

But then i just thought one thing ( Who gives a F-uck)
Say the stuff you wanna say do what you wanna do, then you'll have that no care in the world mentallity.
 
Top