Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I isolate her???

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this girl I have in mind. Her name is Sohy, a friend of a friend, who I meet at friend's house party. She seems nice and I would say a little above average beauty. Short just great for my size (I'm short myself). I am attracted to her. She can sing and I enjoy dancing with her. I think she has a little attraction to her too. But how do I approach her. We dance together close and sometimes freak each other at the house party and also at the club. She dances more with me more with me than any of my other guy friends. But I can't tell if she likes me. It seems she's nice to me, not any much more than my other friends. I only see her like three times. And I will see her less than my other friendsin the group. My other friends see her more often, I don't because I happen to be more busy.

When I see her I want to get personal with her, but it's hard when there're lots of friends around. My problem is how do I isolate her so I can have her to myself? I kinda feel awkward and I still have this doubt "what if she doesn't like me?" thing. At the same time, I don't want to act like I'm desperate for her, though I'm attracted to her. Help!!!

I hate it when I feel like this. You guys call me AFC.

Reaction score
HOMMIE WAT YOU NEED TO DO IZ PICK A SPOT..CLUB OF YO CHOICE WITH THE AIM OF ISOLATIN YOUR SELVES..OR YOU COULD BORROW SOME OF MA MOVES LIKE WHEN DANCIN TOGETHER..USE STEPS THAT SEEM TO MOVE YOU OUT OF THE VICINITY OF YO PALS...LIKE TWISTIN AND TURNIN..AND WEN OUT OF SITE...LOOK FO A CHANCE FOR SNOG...BUT YU GOTS TO BE SLICK..DO IT MINUS HER REALIZIN YOU ARE SHIFTIN AROUND THE FLOOR.. ..DONT PULL DONT PUSH.LET IT FLOW..MAKE IT SENSUAL..KEY IS YU GOTTA BE REALLY SLOW ON THE MOVEMENTS..NO SUDDEN MOVTS..
AND KEEP EYE CONTACT ESPECIALLY WHEN "FREAKIN" AZ YU CALLED IT....IT TAKES SKILL AND PATIENCE....

WISH YA LUCK.....

DANCE FLOOR PIMP:D

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pimpin' reloaded: can u plz stfu kthxbye

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is hard, but it's not that hard. I guess with some friends interested in her too, i get confused. This girl I find out broke up with her bf few months ago.

If I wait, she might be gone. If not with one my friends, then with other guys.

If I'm too wishy washy pleasy, then she might think I'm desperate.

If I'm slick, cool for me. I'd become the dj. Then friends might get a little jealous.

(One of my friends is so into her, but I know she doesn't like him. He's the one acting desperate, trying to please her. He was also protective to her and shyt. I remember when we were playing poker, after heading back from club, I poored her more beer for her to drink as we were sitting and playing. She wanted more beer. He told me to stop giving her beer because it'll make her drunk. He's trying to care for her.) I think that's just over doing. It can turn a girl off.

But guess what? I did make her laugh. Teased her like crazy. And some jokes, even my friends laugh along because I was making the atmospher lively to the crowd.

I kinoed her a bit at dancing and out. I tried to read her palm and shiit. She came to sit close to me while playing poker. She wants me to read her palm. And also, afteer drinking for awhile, she says I turn red, she wants to feel my forhead with her hand see if it is hot. I didn't let her. Of course I refused with a smile, more like playing hard to get. I could have said "please, if you want to do it, not in the public." smile

At house party, when we were dancing, because we were dancing so close to each other, she accidentally touched my dyck with her swinging hand. She said sorry with a smile. I just pretend nothing happened.

But I'm so a little chicken. If I ask her and she says no, where do I hide my face, you fuul. Help me somebody.

I'm not a ladiesssman as I claim.

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this concepted has been asked probably. In my situation, it still seems tough. So please can anyone give me more tips. Especially, the true master of don juan would be great and valuable. Thanks.

Oh! just update. Friday just 2 days ago, I went to clubbing again. Among all our friends. She was the first one to dance with her. For some reason, when I danced close to her, this time, she seems to back away. I wonder what's wrong. Then when the slow song comes, i went out to get fresh air. When I return, she heads to the dance floor with my friend to do the slow dance. This is first time I see her do slow dance with anyone of our friends. She enjoys dancing over all.

What do I do wrong? I don't see her often as my other friends due to my more busy schedule. I would say I see her once a week for the past 3 weekends (well, let me take back. one of the three week, I see her two nights in a row all with our friends). I never asked her number because I don't want to do it in front of our friends. So I never asked her out. And also I know so far when she goes out, she goes with my friends in group, never with anyone of the friends one on one. Would that mean she likes my friend, one she slow dances with?

If the girl likes me, and consider she sees me only once a week among group of friends, would she wait for the chance with me, or would she just go for my other friends who she sees more often? I know it's kinda dumb question, but I'm lost.

This coming Friday, I will joing my friend to go to a party at a resturant. There will be music and dance. I hope she joins us. How should I approach her?

Please help. I'm not gonna whine, but sure enough any tips that would think help, please give me.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro..this is simple.

I'm glad you brought up the subject of isolation. I think too many fellas in this forum forget how important it is to isolate your target away from her friends, your friends, and any other eyes who may gossip about her and you later. Women hate gossip about them, so isolating them away from sh*t talkers allows her to be more loose with you.

At your next house party..the next time you and this girl are grinding..stop dancing..lead her by the arm gently and motion her to go outside with you for some fresh air. Tell her to come with you to make a food run at McDonalds and you guys will be back shortly.

If you guage her IL correctly..and by all your accounts of her grinding with you and flirting with you..it seems to be pretty high. While driving to said restaurant..use some kino, c/f, fluff talk with a little sexual tension.

At the red light before you hit McDonalds....F*CKING kiss close her. If she kiss closes with you...keep the fire hot...bring her to your freggin pad NOW!

I think you've got easy pickings for a ONS, FB, LTR, or STR if you play your cards right.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Edit:

I just read your last post...and dayam...one of two things happened here.

1) Her initial IL in you was high those other 3 times you guys danced together. But since you were too p*ssy to isolate her and get the digits...her interest in your bombed big time.

or

2) Her IL in you is still high and is using your buddy as test bait to see if it strikes a nerve with you.

I'm willing to bet money that senerio 1 happened. You waited too long and her interest dropped in a guy that didn't take what he wanted. Gotta strike when the iron is hot bro.

The only way to salvage either senerio is to raise her IL back up. And the way to do this is to become more desirable in her eyes. You have to start grinding more with other girls...flirt with other girls...kino other girls. If you have no problem **** blocking your homeboy, then you have to do some AMOG elimination.

Be C/F, charming, and not as needy. Don't ask the girl what happened...she's playing the game..soo play it back.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you insecure about having a girl touch and kino you?

A guy that a girl likes kinos her, she feels good and gets hot. Same should go with a girl that a guy likes. You feel good about being kinoed and SHE feels good about kinoing.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Ladiesssman
When I see her I want to get personal with her, but it's hard when there're lots of friends around. My problem is how do I isolate her so I can have her to myself? I kinda feel awkward and I still have this doubt "what if she doesn't like me?" thing. At the same time, I don't want to act like I'm desperate for her, though I'm attracted to her. Help!!!

I hate it when I feel like this. You guys call me AFC.
Then stop feeling like that.

If you're curious about what it's like to get personal with her, then DO it. Who CARES who's around?

Let's answer your question of, "what if she doesn't like me?"

Well:

-You'll have to give it up to some other hottie and leave Sohy jealous and disappointed. Get over the idea that this girl is so special that losing this "sale" is somehow detrimental to you. There are plenty of other women. See what SHE is willing to give you over the REST of them. Not what she HAS...what she is willing to GIVE. Because if you can't have it, it may as well not exist.

-You'll have to take ribbing from your friends for a little while, until they realize that they're just putting you down to make themselves feel bigger and they WISH they could be as brazen and curious with women. That's something you'll just have to learn to enjoy.

I'm with JT-money on this one. Start her up and see how she handles. But don't be sold on her just yet. ;)

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for response from the don juan. Man, I gota listen to your guys. What am I waiting for?

No more thinking "what if she's conservatiive?" "What if she doesn't like me?" Got to test it out because enough sign of positives. Like me or don't like me, let me know now!!! LOL.

It feels good touching a girl you like. And feels even better when she touches you :).

One question. When I play basketball with my friends, she comes to join us and shoot with us. She always shoots next to me and talk with me. But darn! If it had not been friends around, true things would have come out. So what I'm afraid of is not her. What I'm afraid of or kinda shy out, is the friends. But then had it not been for the friends, I wouldn't have met her.

My first gf experience made a friend upset at me. He liked her first and after 3 years still she doesn't like him. Then when I meet her, she liked me and we hooked up instantly. Then he got mad and started talking shyt about me behind my back. Then a year after he moved out of state to study. And when he came back, I broke up w/ my gf for awhile, only then did we make up.

This new girl, none of my friends is so into her yet. So shall I take the chance? Wish me luck.

Any extra special tip you'd give in the meantime, i'll take it.

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf? If your mates are not making moves and she obviously doesn't mind you what's the problem then? Be true to your feelings first.

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, how come no one responds to me anymore.

Anyways, last night I got a page from unknown number. An hour later, I returned the call at almost 10 at night.

Me "Hello? Did anyone give me a call?"
Her "It's me. Don't you know me?"
Me: Who? Is it Theresa? (Teresa, one I use to work with, was suppose to invite me to a gift xchange at her place for Xmas. The girl I like is Sophia)
Her: Your friend. You know me.
Me: Which one? Are you Linda, Michelle, Amy, or Sophia? (I was teasing her, after I realized it's her voice)
Her: So you recognized my voice. (I can feel her smile in her voice:).
I felt excitement because I thought she called me to ask me out. But I didn't want to show my excitement.

She called me to invite me to a party this Friday. Her university is opening a party and she's going to attend. And she wants to confirm that I'm going so she can reserve seats for us.

At the same time, I took the good opportunity to chat more beyond table reservation for the party. I asked about her school, work. Where did you learn how to sing and dance. How I like the way she dresses at the party. And that I enjoyed dancing with her such and such. Our conversation didn't seem so long, but it lasted more than half hour. I just couldn't believe it was that long. Realizing that it was long, I told her it's getting late and I had to go. I told her I'll see you her on Friday. I did this because I remember reading that to never talk to long on the phone and end early if possible.

Throughout the conversation, I let her do most of the talking. I just ask question and I listened. She seemed to enjoy talking.

My question: Should I call her before the party day and do more chit chat? What should my attitude be at the party.

Saturday, the day after the party, my group of friends (she's part of the group) is having gift exchange. Nnother group (which Teresa is a part of) is also having gift exchange. I promised Teresa a month ahead to join her group. I was thinking of going first to the Teresa group for the first 2 hours, then head to my friend's group which Sophia is in.

At the party Friday, do you suggest I ask Sophia to join me at Teresa's group for the xchange the next day. Then both of us can leave there early to attend my friend's group? Do you think it's a good idea? This way both of us can attend both events. The idea is, will she go with me???

Man, I feel dumb when I'm the one in this situation. You guys, give me some tips, please.