How do I increase my sexual confidence?

Parachute

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, guys

Long time lurker here. My biggest flaw is that I don't have very much sexual confidence. I'm in college, I go to a big school, and I have a ton of friends there. Meeting and making friends has never been an issue for me, and honestly, getting numbers and meetings girls isn't a problem for me either. I'm very confident in myself academically, socially, and even though I'm not the best looking guy in the world, I'm still a good looking guy. I meet these girls, and they're interested for a while, but I don't push the envelope. The first impression of me is always of that of a confident guy, but as they get to know me they notice I don't know how to have anything other than a platonic relationship with them. I was raised in a very conservative environment where I wasn't taught to talk about sex with women, I wasn't taught to touch women, and if I did any of that I was taking advantage of them because they were innocent beings who were so appalled by those acts. Honestly, from being in college, I know that is not the case, and some of these girls want it more than I do...

I have an image of a good guy, and it holds me back. I want people to think about me in that way, but I want to break out of the limitations it's placed on me. One thing I won't budge on is drinking. I won't do it, because of certain circumstances, and I don't believe in it, and I see all of these guys at bars who can just get alcohol in their systems and out of nowhere become players. I've noticed a ton of those guys while sober aren't nearly as confident as me, but the moment alcohol enters the equation it doens't matter... What it comes down to is that I want to be more aggressive and confident sexually. I just struggle to subtly bring it up, and I hardly ever let myself have physical contact with girls. I've only ever been with one girl, and even though we did everything, she's still the only girl I've ever kissed. So what do you guys think?

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go to strip club and learn to touch that naked women , it will cost you some money but it worth
buy a drink to one of them and she will sit in your lab for about 5 mins , give her some other 5s$ and she will let you touch her boobs and may be more .
it is kind of pathetic but it works if you cant have confidant to touch women , and who care it is your money

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Parachute said:
Hey, guys

Long time lurker here. My biggest flaw is that I don't have very much sexual confidence. I'm in college, I go to a big school, and I have a ton of friends there. Meeting and making friends has never been an issue for me, and honestly, getting numbers and meetings girls isn't a problem for me either. I'm very confident in myself academically, socially, and even though I'm not the best looking guy in the world, I'm still a good looking guy. I meet these girls, and they're interested for a while, but I don't push the envelope. The first impression of me is always of that of a confident guy, but as they get to know me they notice I don't know how to have anything other than a platonic relationship with them. I was raised in a very conservative environment where I wasn't taught to talk about sex with women, I wasn't taught to touch women, and if I did any of that I was taking advantage of them because they were innocent beings who were so appalled by those acts. Honestly, from being in college, I know that is not the case, and some of these girls want it more than I do...

I have an image of a good guy, and it holds me back. I want people to think about me in that way, but I want to break out of the limitations it's placed on me. One thing I won't budge on is drinking. I won't do it, because of certain circumstances, and I don't believe in it, and I see all of these guys at bars who can just get alcohol in their systems and out of nowhere become players. I've noticed a ton of those guys while sober aren't nearly as confident as me, but the moment alcohol enters the equation it doens't matter... What it comes down to is that I want to be more aggressive and confident sexually. I just struggle to subtly bring it up, and I hardly ever let myself have physical contact with girls. I've only ever been with one girl, and even though we did everything, she's still the only girl I've ever kissed. So what do you guys think?
Take dancing lessons. (You'll get used to holding women and moving provocatively.)

Work out. Get ripped. (If you do and are pretty cut up wear a shirt with about two to three buttons unbuttoned or a nice fitted shirt that shows a tease of your physique and arms.

If you take pictures with chicks when out etc. Put your hand on their lower waist or small of their back while standing tall and close to them.

Dress to impress always. (Wear clean shoes/sneakers etc. always.) chicks pay attention to how you're dressed.

Wear some of the most popular cologne (don't overdo it) and ask chicks what they think of it on you. Put a light amount above your upper lip so they can smell it if you wind up kissing.

Touch women's arms playfully. If they seem to like it give them a hug and tell them their hair smells nice while looking into their eyes and smiling. Then continue talking as normal.

When in a crowded club etc. as you are passing by put your hand on their lower waist for a second or two and say excuse me while continuing by as if it's nothing.

Look into chicks eyes who smile at you and smile back while learning to hold your stare a second longer than them.

Don't overdo anything. Take small steps at first, don't rush things. Learn to say light subliminal sexual innuendo (word or two) every so often in conversations with single chicks that feel comfortable with you.

Once you start feeling comfortable with small things you can progress to slightly bolder things. Keeping your hand on the small of their back. Smiling and going in for a kiss etc.

juicywa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly broheim, you were raised properly. It's just that the women you were raised for is far few in between.

With that said, one way to increase your sexual prowess is to

stop masturbating

let your horniness fuel your sexual need.. just touch them.. no need for sexual talk,

Actions speak louder than words.

Parachute

Don Juan
Reaction score
As of right now, while I"m at home for another month, I have the opportunity to hook up with a girl from hs. She likes to sext and ****, but the only problem is she's always busy. She was at the beach last week, then one day she stopped texting me, and I didn't know what the deal was, but she lost her charger and just got back in touch with me. She's going to the beach again now though until monday, and idk what to expect from that. I'm not looking for a relationship, but if I can just hook up with this girl, I'd like to. I think it'd build good momentum going into the school year.

Single4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go up to random girls you think are hot, and simply say, "Balls deep"

that should help you with your confidence. learn to not give a F.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a friend ask me this question once because that is one area I have confidence, where he doesn't. I jokingly told him to find an older woman to fool around with.

A couple weeks later he tells me he's been fvcking some cougar and she keeps giving him tips on things to do. Now he's comfortable and confident in what he's doing.