Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I help a friend realize she is being played?

deeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok fellas I will give you the short version.
I have a female friend who is with out a doubt a 9 out of 10. Very pretty and petite.
Well unfortunately a few months back she hooked up with this dude thats with out a doubt no good for her. He has DJed her from the get go and she sits and takes it all. He pretty much has her rapped round his finger and basically only hangs with her if he wants sex. Now see she tells me the stuff he says/does and you see, game recognises game, and his tactics are just straight out the DJ bible (the stuff really works)

How in the name of the gods can I make this girl realize she is just getting PLAYED. Or is there nothing that can be done?

And...... NO I do not want her for myself, and despite common opinions it is an asset to have a (girl) friend like her for everything from social proof to bouncing ideas off her. Fellas, I need your help.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm sorry but would you rather have her going out with this guy or a regular chump? i think it's best for her.

well, it's best for her if he actually is a dj and not just a player. if he has a life, it's good for her. if he sits about all day without any ambitions or a good quality life, he's bad.

do you know what kind of life he has? dj or just player?

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinda hard to do... if she's really whipped she might even begin to think that you want her for yourself and that you are just trying to interfer wiht her relationship, or she'll just tell that to the guy who'll make her think that you are nothing but a hater.

It's really a touchy issue, I'd just wait until the whole thing is over and then explain to her what just happened. Only fools need to learn same lessons twice.

deeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm, I never thought of it like that, but you do have a point.

Unfotunately I can tell hes the player type, but he got that way bcos he has DJ skills. He makes good money and stuff and does alot of stuff so you know the chick dig that.

Anyway for instance, he told her like a month ago that he hooked up with his ex girl (who he still talks to). She flipped and stoppped calling im told him that they cant see each other. He then apologized for it was remorseful and left the ball in her court to stay in contact. After a few weeks he called her up and sweet talked her, then the next thing I know it was as if that all never even happened.....women are so wierd man.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, why are you PLAYER HATING?

It's not as if it's not a two way street you know. She gets something out of it just like the guy does.

Would you want some AFC to CYCKBLOCK you just because you happen to suave and successful with women? Hell, befriend the guy and make him one of your wings. Shyt.

deeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses so far.
JT47319, its funny cuz I would actually want the dude to wing with me, he seems like a cool cat, if you noticed thats why I didn't bad mouth him
a. Cuz I dont really know him like that.
b. If it was some other chick I would shake the guys hand.

But when a DJ like this messes with one of your home girls it kinda hard to ignore.
I am not hating or cork-blocking.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I know is, that if you were to be cyckblocked by someone in your social circle, you'd be pretty fycking pissed especially for no good reason other than that you're successful with women.

You can't assume being a player/DJ is somehow morally wrong to a girl. After all, girls go after players for a REASON. It makes them feel more emotionally alive and excited. They don't want BOREFRIENDS, they want someone that'll give them an ADVENTURE.

Unless it's a really abusive relationship, there's no reason to step in. And it has to be more than just DRAMA. Because to a girl, drama is FUN just like SPORTS IS FUN TO A GUY.

The crying? The screaming? Girls can get over that quicker than you can say DRAMA QUEEN. That's why they have EMOTIONAL TAMPOONS (ie AFCs and girlfriends) who'll soak up the bad emotions so that after the commercial break, they can resume another round of fun, adventureous SOAP OPERA.

Reaction score
FAWK that you player hating symp! What you need is to get ya PHD...player hatin degree then.

Actually it is for her to find out. For you to tell her makes you look weak. You must be one of those nice guys or sumthin...dam site is going to hell got dam it.

Never salt another players game over a female. It's bro's over ho's you dig. In square language that means : It's men over women.

Let it go. She obviously isn't attracted to you enough anyways cause the other guy is a player and that is what she likes. Her lesson to learn.

Nice guys will get their chance after us players get tired of fawking the **** outta her ass and making her suck our dycks....

Just wait ya turn!

deeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fellas, you are 100% right.
Its kinda so wierd but you are. I stand corrected. The next time I see the dude, I'm gonna give him a pat on the back and buy him a drink. FOR REAL!

Thanks for the advice, even if it was a little harsh (go easy on me player).

Oh and for the record, I never hated on the guy, if he brought him up all I would do was listen 99% of the time. I learnt that a long time ago.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just DON'T be her EMOTIONAL TAMPOON.

If she's like *****ing and crying about how she's getting played and you recognize the tactics, just be like, Yeah man, that's FYCKING AWESOME!

Play it C&F and let some other sap or girlfriends take her *****ing.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take notes from this guy. Don't player hate. Appreciate

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't open any woman on the game. Don't give power to any woman. Simple!

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Formerly an AFC i got myself into the friend zone with this cute girl. but after seeing the light & getting over her.

I step out of the way when a guy tries to hit on her instead of ****blocking, unfortunately these guys turn out to be lamers.