"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

how do i handle this

jedikapz

New Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Great Jedi DJ’S

I would first like to say hello to you great people who made this site and is helping me a lot. I am a quarter of the way through reading through the DJ bible and it has thought me a lot. I have set goals and I am going to sweat my blood of and try and achieve them.

I have a problem and I was wondering if I can get some guidance on the problem

I go out a lot with my cousin practically every weekend we go out clubbing a lot, far enough to say he does pull more girls then me when we go out. There is a time he has got his full French kiss or either sex from 1 or 2 girls and I have got nothing and there are times where I have pulled girls and he has got nothing. He does pull more times then me. With me I pull one weekend then I want pull for a few months and then I will pull again. The problem is that he really rubs it in my face and it is pissing me of now. He sees it like a competition when he pulls and I don’t he says I am on a French kiss diet and I am rubbish and he really pisses me of. I don’t like bear he says I am a girl and **** like that and he really does annoy me. I want to beat this guy at his game but don’t know how any advice would be appreciated?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
The way to win this game is not to play.

Your cousin is an immature little twit who feels that running you down makes himself more important. And you are letting him get away with it.

Why do you have to impress him? At the end of the day the ONLY person on the planet that you have to make happy is YOU. Go clubbing alone or with other people. Having HIM along is ruining your game anyway.
 

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
The way to win this game is not to play.

I'd have to agree w/ this. Cuz is cramping style, and playing a dumb game w/ you. Only reason he does it, is cuz he wants to feel cool and important. dont let him...
 

jedikapz

New Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
you are right he is ok most of the times we have joke but sometimes he can piss me of i do go out with other mates but i just want to beat him so that i can get my respect.
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Do yourself a favor and tell your cousin to get lost ...

The fact that he seems to pull more chicks than you has nothing to do with you personally. He is counter-productive to your positive aura and a negitive influence to you, which is the real reason why you have problems pulling girls around him and nothing about you personally.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by jedikapz
you are right he is ok most of the times we have joke but sometimes he can piss me of i do go out with other mates but i just want to beat him so that i can get my respect.
You beat him by being a positive influence to the girls around you. When he affects your aura and causes you to go negitive it messes with your game. Either learn to cope and learn to maintain a positive influence anyways or find someone else to hang with.
 
Top