“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

How do I handle this special situation with this chick thats an 8?

Double_Diamonds

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2002
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Location
Minnesota
Yo I need some help. This girl I know is like an 8 or 9 damn shes fine. I've been working on kino and everything with other girls and its pretty effective, im getting good. But this girl, she used to be a prep, now shes a prep that hates life and has quite a ***** shield. I talk to her on MSN but i can't get my usually rapport with her. I know I should just say NEXT, but I want a challenge. How do I get this chick to open up? she'll barely talk to me
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
MSN is never the way to go

if this is your only contact with her then id go for my "tonite's ventures" routine.

this is somethin that many do yet usually works

so your talkin to this girl...

her: so what'd you do last nite?'

me: last nite was awsome,

her: cool. what'd you do?

me: oh we went to this huge open house. tons of ppl and alcohol

her: oh cool

me: yea you should of come with us.

me: what were you doin last night?

her: well i was pretty tired so i jus had to go to sleep

me: you have the rest of the school year to sleep, your gonna come out next time with me and enjoy whats left of your summer

her: ok, sounds good

me: well...

her: well what??

me: well your gonna have to give me your cell so we can get in touch next time

her: ok its ###-###-####

me: aight i gotta run but ill see you later
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
get off msn

get off the net ,u have 2 do dis in person ,and then SS,
 

blinkin_winkin

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2002
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Location
Michigan, United States
Definitely only use MSN to set up a real date.

Also... you shouldn't react to a girl differently because she is an 8. Just because she is an 8 doesn't make her any more special than anything lower. You treat all possible dates the same. It doesn't matter if they are a 6 or a 9.9. The second you put a girl on a tower just because she is an 8 is the second you lose.
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by blinkin_winkin
Also... you shouldn't react to a girl differently because she is an 8. Just because she is an 8 doesn't make her any more special than anything lower. You treat all possible dates the same. It doesn't matter if they are a 6 or a 9.9. The second you put a girl on a tower just because she is an 8 is the second you lose.
Exactly.

Treat All Women The Same (during the first two months).

BTW, your "8" could be a "6" to other people, so it's all in the eye of the beholder.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top