How do I get this girl to 'really like' me

Leaderofthepack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Are you alright? Please give me some tips, I have this problem:
1.There's this girl that like, I was in love with her, I didn't just fancy her. Now the passion is smaller but I still like her alot.
2. I got her phone number and used to text her for a while, she didn't know who I was and found it quite irritating that I was constantly texting her, then I told her who I was and what my intentions were, she said she was already going out with someone-then broke up with him-then went with someone else-then broke up with him- then went with the previousperson.
3. She said I was not her type-complained I was shy, negative and unsociable-(I also think I was being a bit of a wussy)
4. I hardly ever speak to her and she hardly ever speaks to me, except the extremely rare 'Is this the first time your giving the GCSE'
5. I catch her looking at me sometimes (I hope this is because she likes me-but it could be because she wants to see if i'm looking at her)
6.uhhh.........that's about it, damn a whole post and I said nothing funny. That's another thing, I get jealous when other guys make her laugh.

There's ALOT more to the story than that, but anyway.......

So can I do anything to get her to like me? or is it too late? Does she like me? Is Freddy Mercury gay?..lol....ummm...noooh, well yes he is but I mean see, everytime I trie to make a joke I fail.

So HELP ME. THANK YOU!!!!

PS: I'm not ugly if that's what you're thinking.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
It's too late. She's not interested in you that way, and there's nothing you can do about it. Your BEST alternative...is to read the bible and grow some balls and experience with other girls.

Elky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs is right. But for the most part, your biggest flaws ( i would say) are your confidence( you should build it up, as well as social skills) and your attempts(texting her without even knowing her, and for some reason you told her how u felt without even getting to know her? "She said I was not her type-complained I was shy, negative and unsociable"). You're jumping the gun way too much. So yea, read the DJ Bible and build up your confidence and experience (with other girls).

Leaderofthepack

Don Juan
Reaction score
gay nerds

I want a pro. to answer this, (or someone who has experience atleast) not some ugly little nerd that can't talk to women to save his life!

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leaderofthepack said:
I want a pro. to answer this, (or someone who has experience atleast) not some ugly little nerd that can't talk to women to save his life!
Hahaha, you text random girls...fag.

bballkilla

Don Juan
Reaction score
the ugly little nerd is you. you stalk girls, find out their phone #'s, and text them, and when you reveal yourself and she realizes you are a loser, you tell her you want her to be your gf...please tell me you've changed your ways and wouldn't do that anymore...

donjuanjovi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait wait wait wait....... Telling her that you were in love with her didn't work? Try buying her flowers or some stuffed animals. That'll get her for sure.

Incase you're an idiot, which you probably are. That was sarcasm! :kick:

Chase12

Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao... stalking is creepy ... if i girl texted me out of nowhere asking me to be her bf even if she was a 9 i would say no.. well maybe i would **** her lol..

but really.. thats just wrong... walt disney is lying.. buying flowers, telling her u love her and basically handing ur balls over to her WONT get her.. even worst if u dun even KNOW her...

how old are u? i remember being lyke this at 5th grade lol

and dun go insulting others because u didnt lyke the advice they gave to u.. there is no way into tricking someone into "liking" you.. there is atraction or there is not.. u cant do a thing about it..

my 2 censt

CrazyAsianBiker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone who is trying to give you serious advice on this is an idiot. So are you. Read the bible before posting.

Trizz

Reaction score
Leaderofthepack said:
"negative and unsociable" - you just proved what she said was right bro, the only one that can help you is yourself. Docs gave you same good advice.

Elky

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you aren't ugly as you claim, your attitude towards those who try to help you definitly is. And you need to fix that to start it off. I could have laughed or flamed your post, but instead i chose to try and help. Now by you calling me an "ugly nerd", I regret ever trying to help. You're the kind of guy who makes it harder for other guys to succeed in women BECAUSE of YOUR petty little mistakes and ignorance. That was my advice, take it or leave it.. And by flaming me just because i tried to help is going to far. You say you dont want "some ugly little nerd that can't talk to women to save his life!" helping you? Well look in the mirror. Because the only person who can help you "is yourself".

mastersF

Don Juan
Reaction score
Give him a break guys. He just wanted some affirmations that his game was tight and that he can get the girl to like him still. Little did he know that everyone was going to jump in and bash him up...

Hey bro. just find a few more female friends first alright? when you build up enough confidence ask her to hang out with you and see how it goes, although honestly the chance of you working out with this girl is very slim

Leaderofthepack

Don Juan
Reaction score
(NOT to the person above) Hey faggots get that sand out of your vagina before posting, Did I struck a nerve little (b)itches? What I said must be true coz the fourth person just flamed me for no reason/ because he was an ugly little internet nerd indeed. And there's nothing wrong with being an internet nerd, but there is with being a spasticated little (b)itch. Hey (c)ock-sucker, how about you start talking to me online the way you would to my god damn face.

Secondly, to those who will give me a proper response. One day she did text me first and had said 'whats been on your mind all day, i'm curious' this was a long time after we stopped texting each other. Am I making something out of nothing? if yes then why did she ask that?

Elky

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to talk smack even in front of your face. But sorry, i only date girls.

mastersF

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you most probably are making something out of nothing and no i didnt tell you that to make you look like an idiot. There are many reasons why girls talk to guys that they are not interested in. The number one reason is boredom. Why do you think HBs keep a circle of orbiters around them? It's their source of entertainment and validation. So my advice to you is judge by her action not her words. Ask her to hang out with you. If she refuses or flakes, throw her into the NEXT bin.

kev me723

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey this calling everyone names and internet flaming is totally cool right guys? Right? So is not knowing how to spell 4 or 5 letter words while doing it, apparently. CrazyAsianBiker is the ONLY one who I would actually agree with on this one. If you didn't know what an AFC is, you are one, you can start there.. Most people start out that way, I did to. Don't ever bother even talking to this girl again if you only view her romantically, because that's not going to happen. Read the bible, and do what it says. Or buy/downlowd David DeAngelo's Double Your Dating.

musicman10

Reaction score
i need help

there is this girl at school hoo liked me last year but it has been a long since then and she has been actin a lot like she has stopped liking me but im not sure. We dont hav anymore classes together and rarely c eachother wat should i do and if u need more advice just tell me and ill bring it

donjuanjovi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Leaderofthepack said:
Did I struck a nerve little (b)itches? ?
Nope!

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go clean the sand out of my vagina.

Cheeto717

Reaction score
Your first mistake was texting her without letting her know who you are. That screwed you over in the first place i think. BTW if you really loved her you would've have walked up to her and started talking to her. This sounds like you had a stupid crush on her secretly textin her and whatnot. You got hair on your peaches or what?

Kamikazi1231

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well one of the most important things is to not use AIM or texting... unless creativly like texting her to look on her front porch to find roses and a letter or something. It worked for me but my gf pretty much cornered me on AIM(yes I still wonder how you get cornered on AIM lol). But in general you want to avoid those things so she can look into your eyes when you ask her. Besides you are much more intimidating and manly when she can see you towering over her then when you are just a number texting her. Otherwise sounds like a standard "always want what you can't have" crush. Please dude. Move on to the next one... maybe one of her hot friends lol