Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do i get rid of s.anxiety , shyness , low confidence and social stigma?

rc97

Don Juan
Reaction score
I learned , that when youre more of a 'beta' and 'introverted/shy/closed/anxious' youre actually CONDITIONED to be that way by your toxic/bad parents,who were overly dominant and rude towards you. And about this social stigma , is there a way a person can overcome all of this "chains" that are stopping you , so you can't be feeling awkward,anxious and hurt before even talking to people. I saw , when you are a man and display weakness , either in real life or in internet they use to troll , hate , judge you and try to make you feel bad , for whatever reason. I stand up to that thing , but not feeling like it every single time. My experienced friend which is 31 now and has LTR , says he doesn't give a crap about what they say and do , and just does his job and his life/being assertive and doing his own stuff that makes him happy. Last time i posted a story on the internet some dumbasses started talking about me displaying very unattractive qualities , which i felt as a personal attack , because they were judgemental and very rude , abusive "gonna smash me and send me to a hospital" , wow , really? From where , from the internet keyboard staying behind an annonymous comment , hahaha lol , people are full of jealousy and crap inside them i guess. Haters gonna hate , so pathetic. Even on the coaching videos ,(about the coaches ) still the same toxic snakes spitting the venom to the people who talk. Just so evil and pathetic , how are people even not realising what they do is ****ed up? C'mon man , are we really that animalistic and evil? I don't get it really. Yeah i've been angry towards parents sometimes , but that problem is gone worldwide , everyone can stay behind a computer and put some nasty stuff just to feel better about themselves and their pathetic existence , which isn't to do and go forward , instead to put garbage to the others

Last edited: