how do I get rid of my fat-face ?

alpha_romeo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm underweight anyway, 72 kilos for 1, 82 meters in height
Wether I work out or not, my face is fat, with thick cheeks

Any sports that would help, I mean I want to gain 10 kilos, but lose some fat in my face ?

my head looks like a ball :)

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Facial exercises like flexing. This is one great thing about women... they come up with these "beauty" exercises. You can get rid of a double chin easily too! Just keep slapping the bottom of your double chin with the back of your hand starting slow and gradually getting faster.

Rashad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Demon
Facial exercises like flexing. This is one great thing about women... they come up with these "beauty" exercises. You can get rid of a double chin easily too! Just keep slapping the bottom of your double chin with the back of your hand starting slow and gradually getting faster.

LOL are u serious about the chin??

of course girls would need to know that.. at least the ones around my area!:p

enkai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the best way to get rid of fat on your face is cardio and using yohimburn...yohimburn.com has it, it's a topical fat burner that really works, i've heard tons of people use it and it works wonders, peace

KiLLer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't want to get rid of all the fat on your face though. The fat is what holds your face together.
Lol, hahaha... :D. I'm sure you know what he means.:D

adonis_bb

Don Juan
Reaction score
spot reduction and topical fat burners do not work.

losing total bodyfat will make your face thinner.

payaya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
for how long do you do it for?

CONAN

Don Juan
Reaction score
As has already been said, You cant spot reduce fat, you have no control over where your body takes fat from!
Peace
C

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can get cheekbone implants, so that your face has a more chiseled look. Also, you can have liposuction done on your cheek's fatty tissue. Both are expensive and VERY RISKY. Try growing a goatee or something, it's easier and cheaper.

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, if it's your facial bone structure that is causing your face to appear fat, you can have a plastic surgeon break your facial bones, and have them heal in a more desired (skinner) fashion. Yes, it's crazy, but if you're that self-conscious about it, it may be worth it, just think of all the extra tail you'll get.

corruptrelic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to second unbridled's suggestion, facial liposuction. It's not as risky as it sounds though, we're in the 21st century. So many women get their breasts pumped full of plastic which is a complete turn off (for me at least) but it happens every day.

Facial liposuction. Its safe. The doctor will discuss the risks with you. I got a chin implant and facial lipo for $3000 (including all operating fees, they combined them otherwise it would have been $2000 each).
And let me say that about 15 months later, I am AMAZED with the results. No I'm not some model on tv selling something!
I used to have that baby face problem as well (or whatever you want to call it) and it has NOTHING to do with your body weight. I'm 6'2 and weigh 176 pounds. So dont "work out" and think its going to change things, well of course it'll change your body, but not your face. If you are fat (no offense) then yes you will have a fat face. But if you were like me, not over weight (or even just a little over weight) but still had that problem where girls would go up and squeeze your cheeks "aww you're so cute!" then I think you know what I mean.
Mick Jagger, the lead singer of Aerosmith, and the guy in the tv show JAG all have this as well, yet women are all over them.
It really depends on how you feel, and what you want. If you want to do it, do it for yourself, not for women.
Once you get the fat taken out, it cannot come back. Liposuction does that, your body cant regrow it because the actual fat cells are removed.
What they do is put you to sleep, and make two incisions, one behind each ear. They stick a tiny little tube and suck the fat out of your face, so it's sculpted to fit "you". Since I got a chin implant they also made an incision under my chin area. The incisions are small and unnoticable, and will heal and go away with time. (I cant see mine anymore.)
I really, really, am happy and glad I got this done. No more "awww he's so cute!" unless it's in a sexual way.
Keep in mind that "babyface" doesn't just go away with time, with age, with how much you weigh, it's there for life, unless you do something to get rid of it.
But, you HAVE to feel comfortable with yourself, and be happy with yourself. If you feel you are confident and happy with the way you are now, dont waste your money on this. And in the end, do it for yourself. In my opinion though, it was well worth it. Nobody even knows I had it done, I just come across as a good looking guy with a nice face and eyes to most women I meet (I've had plenty of girls compliment me), I know it, I feel it, and I show it, and in return, the women see it.
It's all about how you feel, and that's how you'll look.

Sleepless

Don Juan
Reaction score
corruptrelic, I can't tell from your post so I'll just ask it: Did you even try keeping fit in an effort to reduce your fat face? If so, for how long?

corruptrelic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sleepless, yes I tried just about everything. You could look like Arnold Swartnegger and still have a fat face, because when you work out you're doing just that - working out, your chest, arms, legs, and so on. You could weight 300 pounds or 100 pounds, your face stays the same. The exception to that is if you start out 'normal' but then start gaining weight, then you're face will also get fat along with the rest of your body. But some people have that 'babyface' problem from when they are kids - I even knew one guy who was skinny like a tooth pick but still had the problem. So working out is definitely good - for your body, but it's not going to help your face. I even tried the "Dermal Tone" if you've heard of it, was a waste of money, it didn't do anything for me. (It's supposed to "excercise" your face.)
I think alpha had it right, whether he works out or not, it just doesn't change your 'babyface' (lol have to love that word!).