"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

How do I get myself out of this one???

WillieSacks

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2001
Messages
290
Reaction score
1
Location
Don't worry about it
Ok so I live in this apartment, and there's these twins that live across from me in the complex. So 1 of them is cuter and isn't fat while the other one is chunky and isn't as cute but they look alike since they are twins. Anyway, I always saw the cute one and said hi to her and then finally I was sitting down on the stairs and the not so cute one comes out and sees me and starts talking to me so I start talking to her and (this isbefore I knew they were twins) I'm talking to her thinking to myself, "did you blow up or what", then I asked if she had a sister and she said she had a twin and the twin comes out of the house and I start talking to her so the cute one leaves and I end up getting the number from the not so cute one b/c I knew it was a house phone and either one would pick up. I also got the number b/c I barely ever see them out side.

Anyway I keep wanting to invite the cute one over to my apt at around 2 in the morning but I think the other one likes me also even though I like the cute one but I don't want to ruffle any feathers since they are sisters and since I've been cool with the both of them, they probably think I like them both, which is not the case.

The thing is I see these chicks almost everyday now and.........I dunno, how do i go about this. Like I want to call the cute one over but I got the number from the not so cute one....This sounds really confusing but it isn't.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Just play the cute one when she is around and play her through her sister when she isn't around... doh easy as that.-
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
If your going to ask the cute one over - due it in person, not over the phone.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by NewMan
If your going to ask the cute one over - due it in person, not over the phone.
There 'ya go. Simple and straight to the point. The DJ way! :cool:
 
Top