"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

How do I get her to stop acting mad?

JCKey618

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2003
Messages
233
Reaction score
0
I don't talk like that all the time. As I said, she said the only thing she would change about me is to have me tell her my feelings more, so I don't tell her my complaints unless she pulls it out of me.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Originally posted by JCKey618
My girl does something that really annoys me, she acts mad at me atleast once a day just to "play with me." It's ****ing annoying because I don't know when she is really mad or not. Usually I ask what's wrong and I try to cheer her up and make her smile (I'm really good at this) and when I start getting frustrated, she says "I was just kidding with you" and starts acting normal again.

Now, I have tried just ignoring it, but she keeps it up until I give in and try to make her smile or something, so basically if I ignore it we are both looking glum, but if I give in and ask what's wrong and try to make her smile, even though I've put her back into her pleasant state, I still feel like a punk.

So, how do I go about getting her to stop. Do you think she'll grow out of it? Also, how do I know when she is REALLY mad? I think she likes it when I try to cheer her up (maybe she just wants attention), so maybe me trying to get her out of doing this will have a negative effect, but at the same time it may be fun for her, but it is NOT for me.
if it pisses you off, put your foot down or leave the relationship and then she will be properly mad. Try cheering her up the whole time
 
Top