Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I get girls? -Listen up!!!

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok agreed. I usually don't put as much importance on the rules as I made it sound in that last post. tho I did find the 3 second rule to be a good confidence builder in the beginning as it get's you talking to plenty of girls.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post. However, so far from experience...when i was a teenager till now there's only been a few girls that did the chasing. The current girl im seeing now was the one that chased me a few weeks ago. Another one a few weeks ago asked me for coffee but i declined since im not really interested in her.

I do agree its possible to make girls chase you, only if you present yourself in such a way that you're the prize and you're a chick magnet (or charming with the ladies) that you dont need them. The only reason a girl would chase a guy is if she has super high IL.

However if you're the guy waiiting for that perfect girl to chase you, dream on!
increase your chances by being the aggressor and approaching & # closing.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP!!!
ScrewIt said:
Good post. However, so far from experience...when i was a teenager till now there's only been a few girls that did the chasing. The current girl im seeing now was the one that chased me a few weeks ago. Another one a few weeks ago asked me for coffee but i declined since im not really interested in her.

I do agree its possible to make girls chase you, only if you present yourself in such a way that you're the prize and you're a chick magnet (or charming with the ladies) that you dont need them. The only reason a girl would chase a guy is if she has super high IL.

However if you're the guy waiiting for that perfect girl to chase you, dream on!
increase your chances by being the aggressor and approaching & # closing.
You could or you could just go out there and make yourself the most attractive guy there. I used to be a slob and not able to even meet any new ladies. Now that has entirely changed, I must beat them away with a stick. I use all of the things that he speaks of and the girls just flock to me.

All that I have to do is talk to as many women as I want, and just have fun. If I find that they impressed me enough, than I will ask for the number. That is fun to me. I have also been approached by women too. They will talk about random sh!t or start to touch you on accident.

Yesterday to illustrate my point, we had a fire drill at midnight for my dorm room (fvcken bastards), and a girl started a conversation with me that ended up me getting her number along with one of her friends numbers as well. Will I meet up with them again? Who the hell knows. I got it though. She was cute though so probably.

Word of caution: I found that most people will end up becoming jealous of a DJ because of their success even females because you now choose, whom you want. Taking the female power away from them. This is FUN, and the results are hilarious. I have seen people that I thought were friends to me just stop talking to me because I denied their advances. They just stop entirely. The sad thing is most of these girls that had this happen already have a boyfriend. This sh!t gets insane.

Women will approach, if you are approachable. start believing it and actually your eyes shall be open to a much easier way of getting girls.

**FIELD TESTED** and comic_relief approved

comic_relief

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For all the "Power over men" girls like to believe they have, most of them STILL DONT HAVE THE COURAGE to approach guys that they like :rolleyes:

Heman6

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this thread. I don't waste my time approaching girls. By that, I don't go up to some random girl I don't know and give her my sales pitch. Why make her ego bigger then it already is? I only go after girls that show their interested in me, whether verbally or through some signs of interest. I don't choose anything that doesn't choose me. Why struggle so much to get with a girl who will probably just continue playing games and prove that you're "worth" her...**** were men, women should be proving themselves to us. When you chase a girl blindly, you're just validating her and putting her in the driver's seat...she has the power. Playing Devil's advocate, lets just say you do get that girl you're blindly chasing...more often then you may have to contend with a girl with an overinflated ego who is whiny, materialistic, *****y and just a downright headache...you will think she was OVER-RATED and not worth all the trouble you went through to get her in the first place just because she may have had some slightly above average looks. Good looks don't always = Quality...many guys I know who have hooked up with hot girls ***** to me constantly about what they had and CONTINUE to put up with. It's a waste of time when you can get with girls who will SHOW they like you, and are happy to be in your company...you'll also probably deal with less dramatics and silly games.

ljm

Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP........when they see you winning thats when they flock.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In theory you have good points. However, I hate to have a DJ list of points. Its like saying, "do this and that and you'll get any girl you want." This is so far from the truth. Nothing trumps experience, and believe me, I've practically tried every point in the book. It's important to understand there is no "blue print" on attraction. That means its ok sometimes to call her, pursue her, compliment her, be nice, etc. But thats an entirely different discussion.

My point is that you can't just expect girls to chase you. I used to make this mistake when I was younger. You know what happend? I missed out on soo many opportunities. This whole "make girls chase you" "be a challenge" is somewhat contradictory. You need to pursue opportunities, make things happend. Don't ever observe and watch things happen around u. Don't ever expect girls to chase you because u think ur the prize. Because they won't.Men are designed to lead and follow, what kind of leader just sits back and hoped girls to chase em? Being an aggressor shows a lot of confidence in you. Girls like that.

Now once you have her interested, then its ok be a lil bit aloof. To a certain degree you can play a lil hard to get and be challenge. But remember you need to be alpha, lead and direct ur girls. Be an aggressor and show some balls! Don't ever expect girls to chase you!