"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

How do i get close to her?

sadinlove

New Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2005
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Singapore
I'm a fair 16 and theres this really tan cute 13 year old animal lover that i have a crush on.. she doesnt know about it yet.. just added her on messenger.. and i have been waiting for her to come online since... what should i do to get close to her? I'm afraid she might think im not handsome enough for her or not good enough for her.. i can't bring myself to talk to her face to face.. what should i do? how can i make her like me ?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Asesino

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
Manila
That was one of my questions when I first joined this site. I suggest you read The DJ Bible, its on your screen, top most right.

Be confident, be a Man. Go out there and talk to her, no sweat.
 

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
544
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in front of my computer
must.... not... flame.....

lol

we were all here at one point, and keeping with the tradition of better men who have gone before me...

READ THE BIBLE!!!
 

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
524
Reaction score
0
Age
38
They're right, man. That s how we all started. How do we get one girl? We thought this site would help us do us, and live happily ever after.

http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/

scroll down to the actual sets of articles. Read them all. You'll see things in a new light pretty soon.
 

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
519
Reaction score
28
Age
42
Location
Texas, USA
how can i make her like me ?
It's certainly not going to be by putting her on your IM buddy list. Check out the DJB and look for posts on approaching girls (the link to the top right on the forum).
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top