“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

How do I get a friend to become more than that?

IamtheRemedy

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2003
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
byotch? i coulda sworn it was biatch and what the hell is your problem, i was just postin somethin to begin w/ , i didn't say nething to U in the first place..........biatch
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 13, 2002
Messages
759
Reaction score
0
How long does it take for you to realize that xanderbaz and xanderbaz:ice might be the same person? Since you called me dumb, I called you a biyotch. Which is what you are, troll. And now you've just hijacked another person's post just to flame me. Immature.
 

dogstar

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2003
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
erm....thanks for the help a couple of you gave....maybe next time i'll receive at least 50% worthwhile posts...
 
Top