Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I follow-up a One Night Stand

CaConfused

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do I follow-up a One Night Stand? (Pick an Option!)

Guys, I keep running into new situations! I've never had a one-night stand, and just had one. When / how do I contact after?

Situation:

FRIDAY: I met this OKC chick at a bar - we had been casually texting for a week. I saw her for 2 hours, then went to a house party. Next thing I know, I meet her at another bar at like 1am.

After an hour she says "I want to go to your place right now!" (Amazing).

We go there, have sex.. I didn't even have sheets on the bed. We stay in bed, just cuddling I guess., until Sat 10am.

She's a bit hungover, acting a bit quiet. I offered her a toothbrush and took her to brunch... conversation was OK. I then dropped her at her car and kissed for a bit.

What's my next move? I've added some choices to make it easier for feedback.

1 - Text her today something like "Was just thinking about [something witty about fun that night" today (2.5 days later) wait for response, then ask her out.
2 - Text her randomly during the week asking her to meet up that evening
3 - Text her randomly during the week asking her to meet up the next night.
4 - Something else?

Last edited:

CaConfused

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do I follow-up this one night stand?

I've never had a one-night stand, and just had one. When / how do I contact after?

Situation:

FRIDAY: I met this OKC chick at a bar - we had been casually texting for a week. I saw her for 2 hours, then went to a house party. Next thing I know, I meet her at another bar at like 1am.

After an hour she says "I want to go to your place right now!" (Amazing).

We go there, have sex.. I didn't even have sheets on the bed. We stay in bed, just cuddling I guess., until Sat 10am.

She's a bit hungover, acting a bit quiet. I offered her a toothbrush and took her to brunch... conversation was OK. I then dropped her at her car after kissing her.

What's my next move? I've added some choices to make it easier for feedback.

1 - Text her today something like "Was just thinking about [something witty about fun that night" today (2.5 days later) wait for response, then ask her out.
2 - Text her randomly during the week asking her to meet up that evening
3 - Text her randomly during the week asking her to meet up the next night.
4 - Something else?

Big Nuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why didn't you fvck her that morning?...I would have had wood that'd cut a diamond....I would have impaled her! LOL

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you don't "follow" an ONS dude.

anyway its not rocket science, CALL her and ask for the date. why dafuq would you wanna text her? useless, call her and ask her on a date,put your ego on the line.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Considering you had sex we have to believe her interest is high or at least there's attraction, if I were you I would send her a text asking how she is today and that you enjoyed the time you spent togheter.

However anytime I did that I could sense a decrease of interest, I also did the opposite of not even bothering to text for a week which of course pissed them off.

Actually Op it depends on which kind of guy you are and which kind of girl she is, if it was just some random fvcking keep the texting just to settle the meetings while if you found a connection with her you can also try to be warmer.

Honestly its hard to tell, I had many ONS but mostly with random b1tches from the club that wouldnt bother to go out with for a drink at day time.

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If the girl doesn't text me back the same day that she leaves or I leave her place, I'll text her back in 3-4 days nonchalantly to hang out again.

I found that it's pretty easy to gauge her interest level in seeing you again the morning after the hook-up. If she's still attracted to you after the alcohol and whatever else she was on disappears, she will text back, or will make it very obvious she wants you to text her again.

~BSmooth

CaConfused

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tomthebomb said:
By definition...you don't.
Yep I texted her nonchalantly 2 days later, said "Just walked by [place we met]. That was a fun night."

No response after a day. I assume its dead.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally, ONS are dead. If she's interested she'll contact you. This has always been the case with me. She may still contact you though, it's only been a day.

In 3-4 weeks, you can try sending her a text when you're out. If it's within a week or two, I typically don't get a response. But when it's several weeks, like 3-4, I'm far more likely to get a reply and some interest.

peterm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sharing Sandow opinion, simply that is how stuffs works.

thePurple

Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally, ONS are dead. If she's interested she'll contact you. This has always been the case with me. She may still contact you though, it's only been a day.

In 3-4 weeks, you can try sending her a text when you're out. If it's within a week or two, I typically don't get a response. But when it's several weeks, like 3-4, I'm far more likely to get a reply and some interest.
I don't understand: why one night stands are dead? I didn't get such impression, actually my last ons was two weeks ago.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stay congruent.

For you, it's a ONS, so wait on her text. If she sends you a text, you can take advantage of that.

thePurple

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yap, that is how stuff works, when it comes to "advantage" you mentioned.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just treat it like any other date. Call her when you feel like it and ask her out again, assuming you have her number. Then see what happens.

logicallefty

Reaction score
LL to HB after one night stand: "My phone is blowing up today, all these chicks calling and texting. They they say my number was written on the bathroom wall at XYZ Bar last night. 'for a good time call Lefty'. You know anything about that? "

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Don't fret over it. It's SOP for the girl to initiate unless you were a "mistake"....

Edit: just saw this thread is from 2013....:down: