"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

How do I do this? Advice needed!

sAxyguy83

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2001
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Central MA
I know that sometimes, when two people are together, they swap class rings. Is there some specific connotation to this? A certain time or point in the relationship at which it becomes allowed and/or expected?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Marking your territory?? :D

Do it not because it's the usual thing to do, or because she expects it, or her friends expect it, or anything else. Only do it if YOU want to...if not, then don't worry about it. Seriously, if something like that makes/breaks your relationship, it's not much of a relationship in the first place.

I wonder how hard it'll be to get it back when you break up with her...

Just please, PLEASE tell me you're not doing this to "make her happy" or otherwise garner her affections...THAT's AFC and you don't want to do it for THAT reason.
 

sAxyguy83

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2001
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Central MA
I want to do it b/c I am looking at proposing at some point in the (distant) future, and it would be very convenient to have something that allows me to get a ring that fits her. That, and because it's a symbol of togetherness and all that.
 

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
755
Reaction score
9
Originally posted by sAxyguy83
I want to do it b/c I am looking at proposing at some point in the (distant) future, and it would be very convenient to have something that allows me to get a ring that fits her. That, and because it's a symbol of togetherness and all that.

*hands you a revolver with one bullet in the chamber*
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
The connotation means you two are "going steady". Or in an exclusive relationship. I don't like the idea of trading class rings, you spent a nice chunk of change for that ring.

I remember in my high school when Bobby (the school DJ) gave his ring to Brenda (the sexy cheerleader). Then he got caught kissing his ex-girlfriend Gina. Brenda marched his ring down to the auto shop class, put it in a vice and ruined it. Crushed the 18k gold ring with it's 3 carat topaz to a lump of metal and cracked the stone in two places. THEN she gave it back to him....by pitching it across the cafeteria in true drama diva style.

Wouldn't you rather spend $2.49 on a Hallmark card?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

sAxyguy83

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2001
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Central MA
Well, I don't plan to cheat on her, so the story isn't very discouraging. As for the money spent, she certainly spent at least as much on hers - I got the uber-cheap model.
 
Top