Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how do i deal with this case of oneitis?

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey u all. Ive always had this mild case of oneitis for this girl. I dont want to go out iwth her, but shes the one i most want to hook up with cause I find her very attractive.

Anyways...i think she used to want to hook up with me but she was a hard girl to read; moreover, when she gave me those hard signs, i was still an AFC back then and was to ***** to make a move. Now, she has a bf and seems to like him a lot. I mean im not dying over her but i really really want to get with her and the fact that i mightve ruined the chance to hook up with her for the rest of highschool (im a soph now). Whenever i think of hooking up, i think of hooking up with her and it erks me so much.

Id like to do what u all do and get out and try to hook up with other girls, but my school is an all guys school and hers an all girls. We basically just know those girls. Not many of my friends know girls from other schools so i cant ask them to hook me up. Also, ive been out to try and cold approach but i usually dont find girls cause i dont have time to just sit at a mall for a few hours. Should i forget about this girl? Try to use DJ skills while shes goin out? Wait it out? and how do i get her out of my ****ing head/

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reply to topic: More women

Reply to unread thread: search icon top right.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't that wonderful? because YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO.

Drop her. NEXT. Click search.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brak86
but this is kinda different, because the girl i have oneitis for has a bf so i cant go up to her and ask her out or make a move on her.
the normal advice for oneitis is get over her and quit it