Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I deal with this BACKSTABBER...

Reaction score
Here's the deal. I was going to ask this girl out, and I told my friends about it. I knew she liked me a lot and I was absolutely sure that she'd say yes. When I asked her out, she gave me some BS about wanting to be single for a while, because she hasn't been single since 8th grade (shes been single for four months now).

Later, I find out the reason for this. Right before I asked her out, my friend fvcking trashed me and then asked her out. He was like "Yeah, Dan's a player, he doesn't care about you, it'll end with you getting hurt, blah blah blah". Then he's like "Yeah, we have chemistry, we should go out sometime".

The thing is, the whole reason that he did this was because he's such an AFC. He can never get a girl to like him and turns them all off with his desperation. He's so desperate for a hot girlfriend that he'll do anything to get one, including backstab his friend for even an incredibly tiny chance at a hot girl.

And to think, I was going to tell him about sosuave.com, the source of all my power, hahahahaha.

But anyways, the she turned him down but she appears to have listened to some of the stuff that he said. That's probably because lots of other people think that I'm a player too.

So, once again I have two questions for you, my DJ brethren

1. How do you think I should deal with this little b!tch?
2. How can I convince this girl I'm not a player?

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Kick his ****ing ass. Nothing more, nothing less.
2. Just let it slide over the holidays. No one will probably remember this. Maybe not even the girl. Give yourself some time, then try again if you think she's worth it. I'd simply next her.
Respect.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I WAS IN THE SAME EXCAT SITUATION WITH YOU!!!

This is what I did, I took her out on a date, and talked about the whole player deal thing got it through her head that I'm not one. She agreed that my friend was nothing but a f*cking worthless bag of sh!t.

I went back home after the date called his A$$ out to a near by ally, thought him a REALLY good lesson not to ever open his mouth again, if he had any teeth left to talk haha.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PEACEDJ
I WAS IN THE SAME EXCAT SITUATION WITH YOU!!!

This is what I did, I took her out on a date, and talked about the whole player deal thing got it through her head that I'm not one. She agreed that my friend was nothing but a f*cking worthless bag of sh!t.

I went back home after the date called his A$$ out to a near by ally, thought him a REALLY good lesson not to ever open his mouth again, if he had any teeth left to talk haha.

This IS my final answer!!

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beat him up! And then make sure to tell your friends about his actions.

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm, i'm gonna have to disagree with the crowd on this one. i think you're friend is just being a chump simply because he IS just an AFC. i know that many of of (i'll have to say not so much myself though...) were at one time AFCs. so give the guy a break, he's desperate as hell. and if this guy's been a good friend up until here, i say bros before hoes and next this HB. if the AFC has always been out for your demise, then gangbeat his ass. anyways, is it really worth your effort to pursue this chick?

DX_Flyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no excuse for what he's done. Teach him a lesson. The concept bros before hoes cannot be used because he broke it first. By putting down your friend to get a chance at a girl, he just broke the rule. Kick his ass and make sure he doesnt do it again.

As for the girl, let her know your not a player. Im sure u have some female friends, tell them ur situation and ask them for a favor. Tell ur female friends to tell this girl u like how much of relationship guy you are. After all, your a dj so girls should bow before you, so this shouldnt be too hard. =]

superman0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Beat his punk ass down.
I agree with everybody except for random afc.
****blocking like that is not cool. Especially when hes a (ex?)friend of yours.
Beat him down, and dont be shy about the reasons you did it for.

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know a beat-down might not be necessary if this guy is as much of an AFC as it sounds like he is. All you'd have to do is confront him with what he did in the open and stare him down. He'll probably quail and not do it again. You won't even have to lay a hand on him.

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SAME EXACT SITUATION THAT HAPPENED TO ME!!! OMG

Well all of us face similar if not the same situations all the time...along with our AFC friends who hold us back..

Anyway...I simply nexted her...ANd told off my friend..for being a complete jackass...In this case...my former AFC friend was good friends with this girl...but anyway i nexted her and i moved on...Simply as that

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I were in your situation, I wouldn't talk to this jack*ss again. Nobody needs a friend like him, certainly not a DJ. That was a huge display of disrespect. Don't waste your time on him anymore.

As for the girl, I think you're best suited to just play it like your friend never talked to her in the first place. Leave it to her to bring up what he said if she thinks it's necessary. Then you can just play it down from there. It'll make you look much better if you don't appear the least bit bothered by what someone else has to say about you.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of the 10 responses, 6 of them involved beating the crap out of the guy. Funny as it is, I wouldn't stand for it. Why is it only Jared, random AFC, Wreckless2000 and SnatchJP had good responses?

"WOW YA LETS BEAT HIS ASS LOL!!!11 HIS TEETH ARE GONE LOL !!!11"

Please, grow up. No one cares if he gets his teeth knocked out. So what? You'll FEEL beter? Who cares? Violence isn't a solution unless you are being attacked. UNderstand?

I say do what Jared (jmm854) and what SnatchJP said: let the girl forget about it, and ask her out at a later time. As for the guy, don't talk to him. he is a waste of everything.

Phrozen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would confront this guy about his backstabbing, don't beat him up though. Make him tell the girl that he only said those things cause he thought it would improve his chances.

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your advice.

On the topic of beating the guy up, I tend to agree with Wuwd and those who suggested not beating him up. Now that I've had time to think about it, I realize that this was an act of pain and desperation on his part. He's never had a girl like him in his life. And he's certainly not a threat to me, he's a complete WBAFC. Also, I can't have any fights on my record because I need a scholarship to college and a fight could screw that up for me.

I've talked to the girl about it, and she thinks that he's the complete loser. He told her he thought it was the right thing to do, and she told me she thought it was bull****.

I was actually going to tell him about this site when I saw him crying over a girl who LJBFed him and is now going out with somebody else. I think what I'll do is just let him live the rest of his life as an AFC, never getting any girls, always being frustrated. I think that's punishment enough for anybody.

g f l a s h