Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I deal with the front desk karen?

Reaction score
hello,
Got a quick question, I'm about to graduate college this year and am applying to jobs left and right. I usually call before sending my resume to ask them if there is anything I can do to stand out to them in particular, and I always seem to talk to some hr representative who couldn't care less. I always get the same bs "well we are not hiring right now and there's a lot of other applicants" I know that If I can talk to someone who gives a **** I can win them over but the issue is getting to them. what is the best advice ya'll have heard in doing this?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol... You dont "Get Past" the Karen, you befriend her so she is singing your praises, you let her get you that job, not keep you from it.

Reaction score
Lol... You dont "Get Past" the Karen, you befriend her so she is singing your praises, you let her get you that job, not keep you from it.
that's a good point, what should I do to try to befriend them?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In job search scenarios, avoid HR at all costs. They are looking to screen out and reject. Only interact with the hiring manager.

With that said, what I just said to do is way easier said than done.

Billtx49

Reaction score
In job search scenarios, avoid HR at all costs. They are looking to screen out and reject. Only interact with the hiring manager.

With that said, what I just said to do is way easier said than done.
Try zoominfo.com or similar resources like employee search directories. Get inside company information to formulate a battle plan…
Use the same tools professional salesmen do to get name, email, and phone of your target employee.
You Are selling yourself, so let your actions demonstrate your personal incentive and resourcefulness to your future employer.

Reaction score
Try zoominfo.com or similar resources like employee search directories. Get inside company information to formulate a battle plan…
Use the same tools professional salesmen do to get name, email, and phone of your target employee.
You Are selling yourself, so let your actions demonstrate your personal incentive and resourcefulness to your future employer.
Hell yeah! ill get on it immediately

logicallefty

Reaction score
If some low level HR person tried to c0ck block me from applying I would send the resume certified mail to the HR Director. And on your cover letter mention that you sent it certified mail because you are very thorough and didn’t want it lost in the mail or in bit land.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Companies should always be hiring and on the lookout for people that can add value to their businesses meaning more dollars generated.

Reaction score
You show up there to talk to them.
I hate to be the excuse making guy, but my school has me on lockdown rn so calling them seems to be the only way to go for now

Billtx49

Reaction score
I hate to be the excuse making guy, but my school has me on lockdown rn so calling them seems to be the only way to go for now
No problem, but you should still be pushing for a face to face meeting or interview after the initial call or email. In this day and time quite a few companies have adapted their regular F2F procedures to Zoom or similar for that purpose…
Good luck in your hunt.

Reaction score
No problem, but you should still be pushing for a face to face meeting or interview after the initial call or email. In this day and time quite a few companies have adapted their regular F2F procedures to Zoom or similar for that purpose…
Good luck in your hunt.
thank you, that was exactly what I was thinking and it might be to my advantage. I go to a military college and going to a potential interview on zoom in a full dress grey uniform would definitely help me leave a positive lasting impression for any company with a patriotic owner.

Reaction score
The exact same things you do to other women? Except you allow urself to be placed in the friend zone, its not a bad place to be when you want to get something other than sex
alright, my game is rusty asf so imma have to work on it but that makes sense! thank you

Billtx49

Reaction score
thank you, that was exactly what I was thinking and it might be to my advantage. I go to a military college and going to a potential interview on zoom in a full dress grey uniform would definitely help me leave a positive lasting impression for any company with a patriotic owner.
Only depend on the uniform factor to visually separate you from other candidates in their memory, but verbally expand on the mindset you’ve been taught. Exceptional situational problem awareness, disciplined focus and single minded problem solving abilities, etc.
Recall to yourself first all the mental and character abilities your military education has given you and use those to your advantage as they consider other normal college graduates for a position…

Reaction score
Only depend on the uniform factor to visually separate you from other candidates in their memory, but verbally expand on the mindset you’ve been taught. Exceptional situational problem awareness, disciplined focus and single minded problem solving abilities, etc.
Recall to yourself first all the mental and character abilities your military education has given you and use those to your advantage as they consider other normal college graduates for a position…
can do!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hello,
Got a quick question, I'm about to graduate college this year and am applying to jobs left and right. I usually call before sending my resume to ask them if there is anything I can do to stand out to them in particular, and I always seem to talk to some hr representative who couldn't care less. I always get the same bs "well we are not hiring right now and there's a lot of other applicants" I know that If I can talk to someone who gives a **** I can win them over but the issue is getting to them. what is the best advice ya'll have heard in doing this?
Have minimum 3 references in the industry whereby a career awaits. Karen in HR is skipped if you studied STEM, particularly chemical engineering, software engineering, comp science, MD, cpa accounting, etc. In which case, you request who the HIRING MANAGER IS. If its Karen in HR you tell then to go **** themselves. #nextSet