"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

how do i deal with an upset g/f?

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
276
Reaction score
2
Location
Fort Bragg, North Carolina
My g/f just called me to see if i made it to school on time, which i have. She does this because lately, I've been coming to school late and I don't have enough hours to pass my necessary classes. I recently dropped one of my classes so that I would have time to pass all of my other classes.

I just now told my g/f this, and she was pissed off, and she said: "If I walk that stage and they don't call your name.. it's over.." I mean, she was really, really mad. Then she just hung up the phone. I called her back but she didn't answer then I got her voice message. I left a message but then, my DJ-Mindstate kicked in. [I just left a message to my g/f that just deliberately hung up on me. I shouldn't do that.] So I cancelled the message and turned my phone off. Then I logged onto the DJ Board hoping someone can help me deal with this. What should I do now?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
537
Reaction score
0
It means she likes a man who has ambition.
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
You're the one who is in control of your grades, she isn't. If you fvck it up, it's your own damn fault.

Obviously, she gives a 5hit about you, and I don't really blame her for giving you hell. She was just using a threat to kick your ass back into line. Don't take her threat too seriously. Let her cool down and let her make the next phone call to you. Never chase after a woman who is mad at you, it'll show how needy you are.
 

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2001
Messages
8,256
Reaction score
236
Age
49
Location
at our house
i disagree.
i think she cares more about being embarrassed than she cares about you.
will it embarrass her to walk the stage without you?
will it embarrass her if you take a little longer to walk the stage?
like a year?
will her family and friends say things about you that might embarrass her?

someone that really gave a crap about you, wouldnt care about petty bs.
 

Slash

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2004
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Dont walk into her reality...
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
The answer has nothing to do with her. It's all about you.

If you're comfortable with your grades and don't care about walking the stage, then tell her to f00k off. If you, too, are upset about your grades, then for God's sake start getting to school on time and putting in some effort.

The mistake you're making here is putting a woman's opinion of your life at a higher importance than your own. This isn't about, "How do I salvage my relationship with my girl?" This is about, "Am I happy with my academic performance and, if not, am I trying to improve it and, if not, what CAN I do to improve it?"

Once you answer that question, we can tell you what to do with the girl.
 

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
537
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by penkitten
i disagree.
i think she cares more about being embarrassed than she cares about you.
will it embarrass her to walk the stage without you?
will it embarrass her if you take a little longer to walk the stage?
like a year?
will her family and friends say things about you that might embarrass her?
Isn't that the reason for pretty much everything? No girl wants to be seen with a loser, just as no guy wants to be seen with a fat girl.
 

rappermas

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Colorado, USA
You have got to be kidding me.

Come on now, can't you see, she's trying to qualify you to herself. Like Slash said, don't walk into her reality. It's probably really twisted. LOL
 

Lan

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Relax first of all

When you do get a hold of her, tell her not to worry "and everything will be ok"

She needs to hear you say those exact words. Also, change her state.. not her mind..

--Lan
 

EpsilonArmati

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2002
Messages
434
Reaction score
0
I believe penkitten to be wrong; if she's your girlfriend in the terms that I would qualify a girl as being a girlfriend, then she obviously has passed the test of being loyal and dedicated, and has risen above the pettiness that would have made us discard most other girls.

Therefore, she probably cares about you; now whether it is out of her need for you to be better, or simply her concern for your well being, doesn't matter at this point. Get your act straight and heed this as a warning. Tell her thanks for kicking you in the ass with your actions.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top