Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how do i deal with an upset g/f?

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My g/f just called me to see if i made it to school on time, which i have. She does this because lately, I've been coming to school late and I don't have enough hours to pass my necessary classes. I recently dropped one of my classes so that I would have time to pass all of my other classes.

I just now told my g/f this, and she was pissed off, and she said: "If I walk that stage and they don't call your name.. it's over.." I mean, she was really, really mad. Then she just hung up the phone. I called her back but she didn't answer then I got her voice message. I left a message but then, my DJ-Mindstate kicked in. [I just left a message to my g/f that just deliberately hung up on me. I shouldn't do that.] So I cancelled the message and turned my phone off. Then I logged onto the DJ Board hoping someone can help me deal with this. What should I do now?

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means she likes a man who has ambition.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're the one who is in control of your grades, she isn't. If you fvck it up, it's your own damn fault.

Obviously, she gives a 5hit about you, and I don't really blame her for giving you hell. She was just using a threat to kick your ass back into line. Don't take her threat too seriously. Let her cool down and let her make the next phone call to you. Never chase after a woman who is mad at you, it'll show how needy you are.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i disagree.
i think she cares more about being embarrassed than she cares about you.
will it embarrass her to walk the stage without you?
will it embarrass her if you take a little longer to walk the stage?
like a year?
will her family and friends say things about you that might embarrass her?

someone that really gave a crap about you, wouldnt care about petty bs.

Slash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont walk into her reality...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
The answer has nothing to do with her. It's all about you.

If you're comfortable with your grades and don't care about walking the stage, then tell her to f00k off. If you, too, are upset about your grades, then for God's sake start getting to school on time and putting in some effort.

The mistake you're making here is putting a woman's opinion of your life at a higher importance than your own. This isn't about, "How do I salvage my relationship with my girl?" This is about, "Am I happy with my academic performance and, if not, am I trying to improve it and, if not, what CAN I do to improve it?"

Once you answer that question, we can tell you what to do with the girl.

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
i disagree.
i think she cares more about being embarrassed than she cares about you.
will it embarrass her to walk the stage without you?
will it embarrass her if you take a little longer to walk the stage?
like a year?
will her family and friends say things about you that might embarrass her?
Isn't that the reason for pretty much everything? No girl wants to be seen with a loser, just as no guy wants to be seen with a fat girl.

rappermas

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have got to be kidding me.

Come on now, can't you see, she's trying to qualify you to herself. Like Slash said, don't walk into her reality. It's probably really twisted. LOL

Lan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Relax first of all

When you do get a hold of her, tell her not to worry "and everything will be ok"

She needs to hear you say those exact words. Also, change her state.. not her mind..

--Lan

EpsilonArmati

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe penkitten to be wrong; if she's your girlfriend in the terms that I would qualify a girl as being a girlfriend, then she obviously has passed the test of being loyal and dedicated, and has risen above the pettiness that would have made us discard most other girls.

Therefore, she probably cares about you; now whether it is out of her need for you to be better, or simply her concern for your well being, doesn't matter at this point. Get your act straight and heed this as a warning. Tell her thanks for kicking you in the ass with your actions.