Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I deal with a gay guy?

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol- just tell him to leave you alone. whats a straight guy doing with a gay guy by the way.

Da_Shogun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget that. Tell this guy to leave u alone. Forget all that homophobic stupidness they be throwing at u. It's your life. Come on, a gay guy is calling u every night. Man forget that. Speak your mind. Period. Homophobic this, homopobic that. Please!!!!!

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
What's the prob here? If you really don't want him around just tell him so. No need for special tactics. Grow some balls and tell him you're not interested in having him as a friend. Though do at least be cool about it.

richardrli

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just tell him to get lost so I can concentrate on my life, I would tell him to stop calling me and my parents can sort that out. I don't know but my point is that his parents were once told they had a beautiful daughter. (You get what I mean?)

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the people who responded to this post are retarded.

If you don't want to be friends with gay kid, you shouldn't have to.

I have gay friends, but not because I decided I had to be nice to the gay kid out of some politically correct guilt. I became friends with them because they were cool people I wanted to get to know.

If the original post was simply "This annoying kid hangs around me, how do I get him to stop" then you same people would be giving advice like "Tell him to fvck off!"

You shouldn't be unnecessarily mean to this kid, but don't let these morons guilt you into being his friend because he's gay. The fact that he's gay seems to be a non-issue here.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
richardrli, forget all the crap a lot of people in this thread have been saying. It is easy for someone to say 'forget about it' when it hasn't happened to them. You come here asking for advice and you get insulted. Ignore the trolls.

The only way to solve this problem is to confront him. Tell the homosexual you don't want him to follow you around, and if he keeps pissing you off you are going to kick his ass. This is to make sure he gets the message and that you're serious. You have to be a man in this type of situations. You can't just walk around campus having him follow you around, and you telling him to go away everyday like if you're powerless to stop him. It makes you look weak and of course having a homosexual following you around is a horrible thing for your reputation (with the ladies) and the guys. You stand to lose a lot of respect. When guys see you they will think "the guy that hangs out with the gay guy," and women will question your sexuality.

this problem is easy to resolve. Nobody should be a victim of having someone follow them around unwated. When you notice he is following you stop him dead in his tracks, look into his face with a mean look and just say what I told you. He will get the message.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awwww, poor little homophobe!

If the guy is annoying you and losing you friends, tell him to leave you alone and to sort his personality out.

Don't come here and use stupid playground prejudices to back them up. He's not annoying because he acts gay, he's annoying because he is smothering and clingy and has no game. By saying he is anoying because he is gay creates two problems. 1) Most guys here will think you are a homophobe, and will laugh at your stupidity and 2) This is because most guys here, the more classy ones at least, do not make a link between gay and annoying.

What sounds better- My friend is annoying because he steals things, or my friend is annoying because he is black? See that as being prejudiced and offencive? That's how people felt towards your post.

I don't know, I think that perhaps you need to step back and look at things. People aren't answering your question because it is fairly obvious.

Q) How do I get rid of someone?
A) Tell them to go away.

richardrli

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I've heard enough, I would follow the advice of those good people who advise me to tell him to get lost. As for those people who calls me a homophobe, I am not one. Or perhaps you like the feeling of being hassled day and night by someone like this guy?

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
oooohhh how about this? when he calls, and "wont let you hang up", WHY THE HELL DONT YOU HANG UP ON HIM??? and then put it off the hook. You sound like his ***** to me. And i'm SURE that people "move away from you" at the train station when this guy is around. Its all in your head. And why dont your friends say anything if its bugging them so much? Frankly, all you want to do is whine like a little dramatic high school chick who refuses to do anything to change her life and would rather complain.