Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I convince a girl to lose weight??

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tease her till he develops an eating disorder.

Ok, now the mature bit: don't tell her... take her along for the ride. Take her to the gym with you. Suggest that it'd be really fun if you to shared the same kind of fun diet... like an all"something" diet...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keeper has the right idea however unless she deals with the reason why she chose to overeat in the first place, any weight she may loose will be gained again.

El MonoLoco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I'd have to agree with Keepers 2nd idea...

Get her to go to the gym with you or start doing more athletic activities together...You can also make it a contest...see who can lose weight faster or just running races, bike races....lots of sex (that could work)

Its really hard to get people to change their habits like that though...look at how many of us really want to change our appearance but can't until we reprogram it into our heads....

really you have to find out if she wants to lose the weight....getting her to start will probably be harder than keeping her going...

Who is this chick anyway???

:up:

Reaction score
Ok I read how to deal with this before so I'll share my wisdom.

My way:

- Straight up tell her she gained weight and needs to lose it quickly.
- Try to carry her and then drop her saying she's too heavy...
- Have sex for 3 hours each day and do insane positions.

The Recommended way:

- Buy her clothes she USED to fit in so she works her a*s off to fit in those again.
- Tell her you got a free partner membership at the gym and needs a partner so she should come along.
- Go out on more physical dates like cycling, snowboarding, swimming and stuff.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doing anything that makes her feel horrible about herself isn't going to tie postive thoughts and you together in her head. She is going to start thinking about how yuo make her feel fat. Good idea? No.

There have been some good ideas, such as getting her to exercise along with you. The one idea that I've done accidentally, and has had some good results, is I start talking about how excited I am to get in shape. How I plan on gaining muscle and losing fat, how I plan on eating right and working my ass off. The more excited you become about it, the more interested she becomes. Invite her to work out with you, make her an incredibly healthy, great tasting meal, that shows her eating healthy doesn't have to be gross. You get the basic idea. The more interested you are in something, the more interested she may become.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her that YOU need to exercise, but you need her to keep you motivated by exercising with you.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shiftkey said:
Tell her that YOU need to exercise, but you need her to keep you motivated by exercising with you.
It's just going to make her feel self conscious. Trust me, women know that they are fat and attempting to trick them into becoming healthy is an effort in futility.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I love Hyori Lee said:
All right, I know there's the harsh method of telling a girl, but that's not what I want to do. How do I subtly, gracefully, skillfully, cunningly, intelligently and thoughtfully portray to a woman that she needs to lose some weight.

Mature answers please.
Here's the greatest weight loss plan for women ever made:

Replace the spoonfull of Haagen Daz (or whatever else she's cramming into her piehole) with c0ck.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
It's just going to make her feel self conscious. Trust me, women know that they are fat and attempting to trick them into becoming healthy is an effort in futility.
It's not a trick. It's a subtle and supportive way to get her to exercise without blatently telling her that she's fat.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shiftkey said:
It's not a trick. It's a subtle and supportive way to get her to exercise without blatently telling her that she's fat.
Alright, lets go down this road. You give her that line and she says, "You look fine, I like the way you are. But why did you ask me and not one of your buddies?" What would you say?

And a question for the rest of you guys, have any of you successfully made your woman loose weight and keep it off and you are still dating her? I'm not talking about theory here, how many of you have actually done it.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Alright, lets go down this road. You give her that line and she says, "You look fine, I like the way you are. But why did you ask me and not one of your buddies?" What would you say?
lol if she knew me she wouldn't ask me this. My friends are lazy bastards - I've TRIED to get them to work out with me and it never works. Either that or they're just too busy working 60 hours a week.

Regardless, I would try to emphesize the bonding aspect of working out with someone. It can be a fun activity we could do together.

And a question for the rest of you guys, have any of you successfully made your woman loose weight and keep it off and you are still dating her? I'm not talking about theory here, how many of you have actually done it.
It worked with my last GF - we broke up for other reasons I'd care not to get into. She was never fat, but she put on about 10 pounds from when we first started dating, which we worked off. It's also worked for a buddy of mine who's still with his GF. She lost about 30 pounds and is looking great now.

Maybe my method doesn't work for everyone; I tend to have a convincing, non-threatening personality. I also have more knowledge about health than most people, and people who know me realize this - I frequently get asked for dieting advice from co-workers. So I have that aura of credibility working for me.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have an idea straight out of the HB's playbook. Although it likely has a low probability of success, here is a more long-term solution:

Make her your emotional tampon.

You haven't told us what your relation to this chick is, but regardless, here's what you do. Treat her like your sister. Confide in her all the women problems/dramas you're having with women who are hot and (most importantly) in shape. Since she's your great friend, point out when you see a hot piece of ass and tell her things you'd say to your buds. "Man I'd tap that!" You get the idea.

The whole idea here is to get her into a oneitis situation with you, but you've totally LJBFed her, and hopefully that crushed feeling she gets will be the emotional jolt she needs to make her realize that in order to get quality guys interested in her, she needs to get in shape. If she's not interested in you, perhaps she'll still make this connection. My idea might take some serious effort on your part, definitely more of your time than it's worth, but the only way she's going to lose weight and keep it off is if she finally realizes how being hot impacts her well-being.

Reaction score
There's this subliminal programing application for computer. What you do is: you type whatever text you want in it, and it flashes the text for a split second repeatedly on your screen.

At first it looks like a glitch, but if you look really carefully you can read the words.

Worth a shot if she's a computer hog.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't.

You can't "persuade" someone to lose weight. It takes a lot of damn effort, time, and dedication.

Don't waste your time. Spend energy going for a hotter, in-shape chick instead.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WORKEROUTER said:
You don't.

You can't "persuade" someone to lose weight. It takes a lot of damn effort, time, and dedication.

:up:

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WORKEROUTER said:
You don't.

I totally agree!:up:

You can NOT nicely get people to do things they do NOT want to achieve.

Chicks always know it when they are fat. But I'm sure after weighing the pros (getting in shape) and cons (a lot of exercise on a regular basis if you can call this a bad thing :rolleyes: ), she decided to stick to her laziness and modern comfort and considered the "little" extra pounds to be a OK price for all this comfort.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is with guys who think that they can control other people. At best somebody might go along with them for a while just to shut them up, this is especially true when it comes to women. Eventually these people will go back to doing what they want to do. Unless they are inspired to adjust their thinking and decide to change their own minds, any efforts to "make them change" will be wasted.

TedJustAdmitIt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love Hyori Lee said:
How do I subtly, gracefully, skillfully, cunningly, intelligently and thoughtfully portray to a woman that she needs to lose some weight.
What do you mean "She NEEDS to lose weight"?

Does she need to lose weight because YOU are unhappy with the way she looks or does she need to lose weight because SHE is unhappy with the way she looks/or is unhealthily obese?

If it's the former then your opinion is irrelevant and you could do with finding a woman who is already the way you want physically/mentally/emotionally...not try to change someone into the person you think they should be.

If it's the latter then I agree with the above posters...she has to want to change for herself.

GdLk.