Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I control my friend?

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, here we go. BTW, this post is not on how to control a female friend, sorry i'm looking for advice on how to 'manipulate' (i guess you could say) one of my male-friends. well, i know it may sound weird, but i'm looking for serious advice on how to get one of my friends to like a certain girl. this doesn't have much to do with DJ'ing, but any advice would be appreciated. well here's the dillio, i'm trying to get one of my friends (btw not you steve) to like my girlfriend's friend. i know it seems selfish, but we DJs get what we want, right? RIGHT.

So basically, it would be very convenient for my friend to like my girlfriend's friend. i know that this girl's IL with my friend is very high, but i just need my friend's IL with this girl to rise (or preferably, skyrocket). Also, besides just being convenient, i would love to see my friend finally git-sum, lol. ok well any advice is welcome.:cool:

Beatflux

Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing.

Amazing.

Beatflux

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello.

You might want to find similarities between their personalites and things they like. They subtly mention them and highlight all of her great qualities. Try making all the other girls seem like trash or something. I know you could pull that off.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Hello.

Originally posted by Beatflux
You might want to find similarities between their personalites and things they like. They subtly mention them and highlight all of her great qualities. Try making all the other girls seem like trash or something. I know you could pull that off.
well that definitely wont work.

anywayim only helping because this is hilarious. If this girl is atleast pretty good looking then there shouldnt be much of a problem. Just get her to flirt and touch him a lot, get her to sit on his lap, bend over in front of him, **** like that.

If your friends gay, or the girl is a nasty skank, then you can pretty much forget about it.

and please enlighten me as to why this is needed. No doubt your girlfriend's bidding.

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well, now that i think about it, it is pretty funny. the deal is that if i got my friend to like this girl, and they had potential to go out or something, shyt would be a lot easier to work out. neither me nor my girlfriend drive, but they both do, so if i could hook them up, getting rides and going on dates would be much much easier. also, as i studied my friend today, i noticed slighty in-closet homosexual behavior. anyways, he may have been having a bad day, but i don't think the mission is going to be very successful. unless any of you have some sort of surefire plan, i guess i'll just have to kick hiss ass.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean why bother to put two people together by force and pursuation? It won't last long trust me, I've seen more ppl being heartbroken this way then for them to have a long healthy relationship.

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, i think i'm gonna give up. my friend hasn't been acting all too heterosexual lately anyways. well whatever, i guess the whole girlfriend-boyfriend's-friends-girlfriend-boyfriend relationship just isn't meant to be sometimes. whatever, i'll kick his ass for being a pvssyass afc anyways. thx!

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find that sometimes guys may think a girl is attractive but dont want to say it because they live in fear of what people will say and think. Make sure you let him know that she is allright by you, and maybe get a couple of other mate's to do this too. Im not really sure about it though this is just what I would do if i was in a similair stuation

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, good advice. maybe that's why. i'll tell him that if he doesn't go out with her, i'll punch him in the neck.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats what I would do, course my friends are wimps.

tell the dude she digs him, if shes even a 6 or higher a sure thing is a sure thing.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kwah
Thats what I would do, course my friends are wimps.

tell the dude she digs him, if shes even a 6 or higher a sure thing is a sure thing.
I agree. Just tell him it might be worth his while to persue this chick. Don't force it on him, but suggest it nicely and you never know.