"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

how do I come bak

MVick173

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2003
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
I was speakin to a girl today, and I walked up to her and i asked her and said so we chillin saturday rite, and she said sure y not. But I realy thought she was playin around wit me wen she said sure y not, so I looked her in the eye and I sad look in my eyes and tell me if it look like I'm jokin and she said okkk. so then I was walkin wit her and she said so wat we gon do, and I said I don't know I'll tell you tommorow, so guys wat should I do wit her. like wat kind of date should this be, mind you I just met this girl like 4 days ago.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Alright. No offense, but you've made a few AFC mistakes. You should have had a date in mind in the first place.

Go bowling.
 

MVick173

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2003
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
thats it

thats all you got in mind, any other dates or anything else I need to know
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Would you like me to walk you through the date?

Experience is everything. She isn't the first girl you've had an interest in, and she won't be the last. If you lose her because she doesn't like the date, then you know better for next time.
 

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
Location
Morristown, NJ, USA
Yeah, don't go to the movies on a first date. DO something with action. Bowling is a good one, rollerskating, iceskating, hiking, biking, mini-golf, play pool (my Fav), a park, a zoo, fly a kite or something god dammit! All over this site there are plenty of good ideas for a date. My first dates usually consist of action, then something scenic romantic, then a coffee house with live music where we willsnuggle on the couch and kiss.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top