Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I avoid paying/taking her to expensive restaurants etc?

Confused

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm about to date a rich posh HB who is used to going to expensive restaurants etc, she's accustomed to that sort of lifestyle and I dont have the money to provide anything like that. If she ever suggests we go somewhere ridiculosly expensive, how do I get out of it without seeming cheap?

She's going to make her own money soon as a lawyer so can pay for this but I imagine if we go to 1 of these restaurants she'll at least expect me to pay sometimes. I can't afford stuff like this, am I unable to get around this without seeming as if i have no money?

Oasis

Reaction score
if she says "hey lets go to this super expensive restaurant instead"
then I'd say "ok you're buying!" Then if she declines stick to your original plan!

SexxiKing777

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just lie and say that they went out of business. In the end of the day all they had was arms and legs instead of real cash so they couldn't stay up

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Put the mack down on her, make her pay for sh1t from the getgo...I have NO idea why but 90% of the girls ive been with always insisted on paying for me.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take her to where YOU want to take her. If she wants to go to those places she can always go. Bring her into your world. If she doesn't like it, she's free to leave. You are already mentally pedestalling her because she is on a higher social/economic level than you. You are already concerned about your shortcomings...you have already lost the game, unless you change your mindstate.

BustedKnucks

Don Juan
Reaction score
just let her know youre broke.

i was dating a girl and and after a year i was unemployed for three months, she paid for me plenty in that time. of course before and after, i pretty much always picked up the tab, but that was an LTR.

AMDG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Confused said:
she's accustomed to that sort of lifestyle and I dont have the money to provide anything like that.
Why are you even investing time and resources in this ?

Confused

Don Juan
Reaction score
Making her pay I don't think is a good idea. She's from an upper class background and lives in an expensive part of town, if I don't take her to these places and constantly refuse what do I say to the reason why to shut her up? I could be ****y and tease her and say I'll take u when you deserve and have been a reaaly good girl ;)

AMDG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Confused said:
Making her pay I don't think is a good idea.
Neither is wasting time because of your different social status. It may work in certain cases, but the general rule says these relationships are doomed from the start. At least girls can trade looks for status :)

Confused

Don Juan
Reaction score
AMDG said:
Neither is wasting time because of your different social status. It may work in certain cases, but the general rule says these relationships are doomed from the start. At least girls can trade looks for status :)
I agree, the ironic thing is she's a student but lives in a rich area so accustomed to going to expensive places. Generally what I see is that rich guys in those areas or people they generally associate with always pay for everything, if they go to a club and get a table the guys pay for everything, they make so much money they dont care. So the girls are spoilt to say the least.

I know she needs to feel superb attraction to me but her friends will be in her ear asking why i dont her to this place or that place and then that will lead to more tests. Can a speech about wanting someone to like me for me cos girls i've been out with in the past have tried to manipulate me into taking them expensive places has turned me off? or is that a DLV that I can be manipulated cos I'm AFC?

I think there's a better way for me to word it..

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confused said:
I agree, the ironic thing is she's a student but lives in a rich area so accustomed to going to expensive places. Generally what I see is that rich guys in those areas or people they generally associate with always pay for everything, if they go to a club and get a table the guys pay for everything, they make so much money they dont care. So the girls are spoilt to say the least.

I know she needs to feel superb attraction to me but her friends will be in her ear asking why i dont her to this place or that place and then that will lead to more tests. Can a speech about wanting someone to like me for me cos girls i've been out with in the past have tried to manipulate me into taking them expensive places has turned me off? or is that a DLV that I can be manipulated cos I'm AFC?

How about tell her you're going to take her to eat something amazing. Take her to your place cook up some chicken cacciatore, have some white wine and then f her brains out after. See you saved money cause you didn't go to a restaurant, cooked a gourmet meal, show her you have a passion (if not learn to love cooking then :] ) and you saved money on a hotel.

jajaa who am I kiddin nobody dares to do that kind of **** nowadays :p

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confused said:

First off.

You think too much, this is nonesense; 'but her friends will be in her ear'.

Seriously if your going to date a girl, this is the least of your concerns or worries, this shi* shouldn't even be on your radar. 50% chance it's all in your head, 50% chance your right and 100% who gives a fuc*! seriously?

As for the taking her out and paying for her. The main problem you have and one that you don't see yet, is your oneitus pandering.

Seriously do you think this question enters into the head of a guy with options or an Alpha guy for example?

No, not in the slightest, only a beta AFC who has a need to please concerns himself with this stuff.

Why even take her to a resturant? Take her out and treat her? If this was me, i'd be thinking of keeping it minimul and filling in the gap until I get her back to mine, instead of trying to buy my way into her and her friends approval.

Your biggest problem is not what she will think of you, it's the programming in your head that thinks you need to buy her approval, further exemplified by the mind fuc* of bringing 'her friend in her ear' scenario into the mix.

Why not experiment on what YOU WANT, i.e why not use it has a means to gauge what type of girl she is, i.e if you dont like spending shi* loads of money at expensive resturants, DONT TAKE HER TO ONE, and see her reaction!

Not rocket science is it.

If you simply want to fuc* her, spending your money on her or not has about the same chance of getting in her pants! Actually you have more chance getting in her pants by bouncing her to your own bars and having a good time, instead of sitting accross a table looking like your about to puke when the bill comes.

Take her to a bar, have some fun!

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Money Rules!! Even in feminized America money is sexy to girls. Don't deny it. Why would a broad want to date a poor boy? Makes no sense to me. Men are supposed to take care and provide for girls.

Isko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude. Money isn't a big deal to me. Neither is fancy dining. I'd rather eat at Mickey D's with someone whose company I enjoy, then eat at the country club with boring ass people (and I've done both.)

You need an attitude like that. If money is actually a big deal to you, either think about why, or earn some more money... But if YOU feel like it's a problem, then it'll be a problem. And vice versa.

Everyone wants love, connection, fun, conversation, hot sex, etc. It's very valuable and you can't just go out and buy it. That's what you have to offer.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isko said:
Dude. Money isn't a big deal to me. Neither is fancy dining. I'd rather eat at Mickey D's with someone whose company I enjoy, then eat at the country club with boring ass people (and I've done both.)

You need an attitude like that. If money is actually a big deal to you, either think about why, or earn some more money... But if YOU feel like it's a problem, then it'll be a problem. And vice versa.

Everyone wants love, connection, fun, conversation, hot sex, etc. It's very valuable and you can't just go out and buy it. That's what you have to offer.
Keep dreaming! Money does improve your love life. Hate to break that to you. Girls are wired to find a provider. Doesn't matter her age. They all want a guy who can offer them something. Do you know why? Because unlike horny boys they don't get turned on by you naked. They get turned on by what leads up to you getting naked! Think!

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
Keep dreaming! Money does improve your love life. Hate to break that to you. Girls are wired to find a provider. Doesn't matter her age. They all want a guy who can offer them something. Do you know why? Because unlike horny boys they don't get turned on by you naked. They get turned on by what leads up to you getting naked! Think!
Women here don't really need providers because they have their own money. There are a lot of men making good money who can't get laid with decent looking women. That is who the PUA people make their money from. There are no broke guys paying for seminars to learn how to pick up women. Some guys with no money get a lot of ***** and some guys with lots of money can't get any.

alwayslead8821

Don Juan
Reaction score
Julian said:
I have NO idea why but 90% of the girls ive been with always insisted on paying for me.
Its because you are a FVCKIN DJ and instead of you kissing their ass they are trying to kiss up to you! You are on the right side of things man..
Respect