Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I allow myself to **** hot women?

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
another night out... got digits from a 7, she wants me.

but again, the curious thing happened. Btw, I am a solid 8, sometimes higher, in looks. $ wise I might be insecure, among other things, don't want to get into it.

I meet a girl who is gorgeous, i talk to her, but it is not 'i want to fvck you' vibe, it is the 'jesus girl, do you realize how great looking you are? you look astonishing!' vibe.. and i even tell them that. and they sincerely thank me, but obviously this isn't the point.

is it just fear? fear that i actually want those girls and not the ones i can easily approach?

gotta say, now that I'm 30, i feel like I'm more desperate and more eager to go for the sure things... I hate it. I've banged like 30 women in my life, best I'd say was a solid 8.5. never 9s which i felt I could get though. I'd like to actually get those gorgeous girls, those of you who have, what are the differences?

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
troll

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i changed it to red cuz ur so amazing... you deserve to stand out from the crowd

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing said:
another night out... got digits from a 7, she wants me.

but again, the curious thing happened. Btw, I am a solid 8, sometimes higher, in looks. $ wise I might be insecure, among other things, don't want to get into it.

I meet a girl who is gorgeous, i talk to her, but it is not 'i want to fvck you' vibe, it is the 'jesus girl, do you realize how great looking you are? you look astonishing!' vibe.. and i even tell them that. and they sincerely thank me, but obviously this isn't the point.

is it just fear? fear that i actually want those girls and not the ones i can easily approach?

gotta say, now that I'm 30, i feel like I'm more desperate and more eager to go for the sure things... I hate it. I've banged like 30 women in my life, best I'd say was a solid 8.5. never 9s which i felt I could get though. I'd like to actually get those gorgeous girls, those of you who have, what are the differences?
It's very basic, IMO.

You're pedestalizing these women based solely on their looks. It's insecure and a beta trait. We've all been there and done it, but for someone to get passed this "issue", they need take these women off the pedestal, and judge them based off of more than just their looks. When you fully internalize this concept and put it into action, women will notice and say to themselves: "there's something about this guy...." And that 'something' is you having standards and qualifying them - you being a man with standards and therefore a man of value, and therefore an attractive man.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meet hot girl who intimidates you.

Imagine walking in on her taking a giant stinking dump.

Problem solved.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WanderingMan said:
It's very basic, IMO.

You're pedestalizing these women based solely on their looks. It's insecure and a beta trait. We've all been there and done it, but for someone to get passed this "issue", they need take these women off the pedestal, and judge them based off of more than just their looks. When you fully internalize this concept and put it into action, women will notice and say to themselves: "there's something about this guy...." And that 'something' is you having standards and qualifying them - you being a man with standards and therefore a man of value, and therefore an attractive man.

IMO, it's not that basic.

Because those women KNOW they are powerful. There are hundereds of guys lining up to do the same thing after me. Qualifying them is cool, but at some point she'll ask - um, why does this guy think he's such hot sh!t? And that's where "because i just think so' ain't gonna fly.

To understand where I come from - I get your point, totally. I did this from 20-27 and it worked well. But as you get older you realize you better have some SUBSTANCE behind you, something that grounds you. And look around, there are very few guys out there who can actually handle super hot women. It isn't just as easy as you described.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wanderingman stop feeding the troll

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing said:

Because those women KNOW they are powerful. There are hundereds of guys lining up to do the same thing after me. Qualifying them is cool, but at some point she'll ask - um, why does this guy think he's such hot sh!t? And that's where "because i just think so' ain't gonna fly.

To understand where I come from - I get your point, totally. I did this from 20-27 and it worked well. But as you get older you realize you better have some SUBSTANCE behind you, something that grounds you. And look around, there are very few guys out there who can actually handle super hot women. It isn't just as easy as you described.
I understand what you are saying, but what is 'substance'? You asked about ****ing these women, do you have a **** and balls? Can you fvck them? Can you give them orgasms? If all you want to do is bang them, then wouldn't that be enough 'substance'?

Amazing said:
why does this guy think he's such hot sh!t? And that's where "because i just think so' ain't gonna fly.
"follow me to my bed and I'll show you why I'm hot sh!t"

wanderingman stop feeding the troll
Why do you think he's a troll?

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WanderingMan said:
I understand what you are saying, but what is 'substance'? You asked about ****ing these women, do you have a **** and balls? Can you fvck them? Can you give them orgasms? If all you want to do is bang them, then wouldn't that be enough 'substance'?

"follow me to my bed and I'll show you why I'm hot sh!t"

Why do you think he's a troll?

What if I want to keep ****ing them after the first time? But actually looking at it, no, that's not enough, because for these women THE GAME is what's important. The sex yes, but the way the guy gets HER to sex. Game is that part. (and some projection of substance) After you have sex, that's where substance comes in.

I'm understanding the issue better now...having confidence to fvck them. To realize you can mess up with something you really want.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing....here's the deal.

Hooking up with any woman, regardless of number, is about showing to her you can provide her with the resources she is looking for. To hook up and get a woman long term you need:

1) A woman seeking resources from a man
2) Ability to provide practically the EXACT resources the woman is looking for
3) Ability to show the woman you can provide these resources

These resources ARE NOT looks. Don't even worry what your number is!

Resources include kindness, money, time, communication, ability to make the feel woman safe (e.g., fend off competition), social skills, career. The list goes on and every woman puts a different priority on each resource at any given time at her life. It's impossible to be everything to every woman. So don't even try and don't worry about it.

To get any woman, 1 through 10, you have to be there at the right place, the right time, and be aware enough to identify her signals, and move in.

My point is you are overthinking everything. Get out there, have fun, and pick up, on each woman's signal. Work on your ability to provide resources too, grow as a person, work on career, work on social skills. Your ability to provide resources only gets better every year. You are young still, don't beat yourself up over this or overthink it.

For every 100 women you meet, there may be only one or two where resources are a perfect match and she is throwing herself at you. So get out there, meet lot's of women, and find the match. A perfect match makes the whole process almost effortless.

The better your resource skill set, the higher number you can get. It's as simple as that.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Amazing said:

_________

If you're going to argue with everyone here that is trying to help or even criticize you, keep believing the horse pucky in your head.

If you don't want to be taken for a troll, stop typing like one.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bmp2cpm said:

Hooking up with any woman, regardless of number, is about showing to her you can provide her with the resources she is looking for. To hook up and get a woman long term you need:

Resources include kindness, money, time, communication, ability to make the feel woman safe (e.g., fend off competition), social skills, career. The list goes on and every woman puts a different priority on each resource at any given time at her life. It's impossible to be everything to every woman. So don't even try and don't worry about it.

To get any woman, 1 through 10, you have to be there at the right place, the right time, and be aware enough to identify her signals, and move in.

My point is you are overthinking everything. Get out there, have fun, and pick up, on each woman's signal. Work on your ability to provide resources too, grow as a person, work on career, work on social skills. Your ability to provide resources only gets better every year. You are young still, don't beat yourself up over this or overthink it.

For every 100 women you meet, there may be only one or two where resources are a perfect match and she is throwing herself at you. So get out there, meet lot's of women, and find the match. A perfect match makes the whole process almost effortless.

The better your resource skill set, the higher number you can get. It's as simple as that.

I understand what you're saying but you're also contradicting yourself.

The better your resource skill set, the higher number you can get:

time, money are inverse of each other.

being kind grows over the years? I'd say maybe through empathy, but most people get more jaded with age.

Not knocking your post, it was helpful. Yet I don't think that's the complete answer.

Sometimes we place too much emphasis on trying to 'live up' to something, especially if something/someone made us insecure. Relaxing and going with a flow is a good call. Knowing you're enough, or at least just like others is helpful. However when you are indeed not really into being a boyfriend or playing that role and what comes with it, that's when for me at least questions come up.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I figured out why some thought i was a troll

was it so hard for you guys to say 'um, if you CAN get a hot chick, con-****ing-grats!'

I'm not trolling I was raised by women and I'm a writer, the insecurity is leaking out.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bmp2cpm said:

see, sometime around 29 I started buying into the idea that long terms they want money!

so thank you much for the list, I swear I missed the memo. Explains how those unemployed guys who spend hours talking to girls on the phones get laid..they matched up with time and communication. ****, still scared though to be a funny guy who's good in bed but doesn't necessarily want to spend money on you.

Good stuff.