Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Do Girls Ask You Out?

How Does She Propose?

• "Where is this relantionship going?"

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • "What's going on between us?"

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • "Are we just going to be friends?"

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Other (post it below)

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

George Gordon

Banned
Reaction score
We all know that when a woman is sincerely interested in you, after hanging out for awhile, she will pop the question herself. She'll ask you for a commitment. And of course, as women, they are rarely direct about it.

How have women asked you for a commitment? I'm curious about all the variations you guys get.

Here are the one's I usually get:

- "Where is this relantionship going?"
- "What's going on between us?"
- "Are we just going to be friends?"

Which one do you usually get?

...Or post the ones you do get.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Hey I never thought of it like that but your dead right that is a chicks version of asking us out and in that case I've been asked out almost as many times as I've asked them myself (guy version, initial approach) which is actually a refreshing surprise, good post. (notice how 9 times out of 10 she asks just after your done nailing her?)

Heres a few more:

"What do you want out of this? "
"Do you still see other girls?"
"What am I to you?"

But mostly its "wheres this relationship going?"........ "relationship" lol

George Gordon

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
Hey I never thought of it like that but your dead right that is a chicks version of asking us out and in that case I've been asked out almost as many times as I've asked them myself (guy version, initial approach) which is actually a refreshing surprise, good post. (notice how 9 times out of 10 she asks just after your done nailing her?)
We go for the action. They go for the relationship.

Let me know if you experience it this way too...

It seems that your average woman knows that, if she doesn't want to risk losing you, she'll wait until after sex to pop the question -- unless of course she's seeing a chump.

But the low quality women will ask you before she's slept with you. This just repulses me. If they ask too early, I think, "I was digging you until you just showed me how insecure you really are. Bye-bye."

Then there are the high quality women who I'm guessing don't pop the question, even long after sex. I have yet to meet one, but I can only imagine that you want to keep coming back simply because she seems indifferent to it . . . she has real confidence.

Have you, or anyone else, ever dated one of them? And I'm not talking about a woman who just wants sex from you, but a woman who understands that to get you she has to let things play out very slowly and deliberately.

I'm talking about a woman who wants you, but will move neither too fast, nor too slow until she's got that commitment, where you're 100% ready to give it to her. And no other woman could possibly compete, in your eyes.

Anyone? Does she exist?

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by George Gordon
We go for the action. They go for the relationship.

Let me know if you experience it this way too...

It seems that your average woman knows that, if she doesn't want to risk losing you, she'll wait until after sex to pop the question -- unless of course she's seeing a chump.

But the low quality women will ask you before she's slept with you. This just repulses me. If they ask too early, I think, "I was digging you until you just showed me how insecure you really are. Bye-bye."

Then there are the high quality women who I'm guessing don't pop the question, even long after sex. I have yet to meet one, but I can only imagine that you want to keep coming back simply because she seems indifferent to it . . . she has real confidence.

Have you, or anyone else, ever dated one of them? And I'm not talking about a woman who just wants sex from you, but a woman who understands that to get you she has to let things play out very slowly and deliberately.

I'm talking about a woman who wants you, but will move neither too fast, nor too slow until she's got that commitment, where you're 100% ready to give it to her. And no other woman could possibly compete, in your eyes.

Anyone? Does she exist?
Basically, your definition of a "low quality" girl is one who respects herself and her body while a "high quality" girl is a wh0re?

Interesting opinion. I don't agree with it though.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm thinking he meant low-quality in the type of confidence level...i remember i was asking a girl "so d you like me?"

she tried to beat around the bush and then i asked her again she said yes that's when i started losing interest.

but a low-quality is a girl with a low self-esteem i think

George Gordon

Banned
Reaction score
Good-bye misplaced reply.

Last edited: