"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

how do find out if she's available ?

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2004
Messages
271
Reaction score
0
Age
45
There is this jewish girl cashier at the local mall.


I see her often because I go late at night and she is always ( after work ) hanging out with this is other guy.

I don't know if that is her boyfriend or her brother. Will jewish women date non jewish guys ?


Anyway, what would be a good way to find out if that is her boyfriend or just her brother ? Keep in mind, I haven't talk to her ever.

If I said "are you single/taken ?" or maybe I should go with "Do you have a boyfriend ?" that sounds like I'm asking her out.
because I goto the mall a lot and it would be awkward if she said , "no" as if I was offering her a date.

What should I say to her ?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Blackstar

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
damn son, u need help on that??! how about talk to her and find out... this is sad:( :rolleyes:
 

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
248
Reaction score
0
Age
40
You : 'Your bf looks gay'
Her : 'That aint my bf'

Thats all i can think of lol
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2004
Messages
271
Reaction score
0
Age
45
The reason I ask, if because I think I really have a shot with this women, but If I said something outright and upfront that might ruin something....
 

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Just go up and start to chat/flirt with her a little bit. Believe me, by doing that, you'll be able to tell if that "other guy" is her bf by the way he responds.
 

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2004
Messages
271
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Good point, Skinny. What if I go up to her during her work and flirt with her , will that still work..
 

DonJuanQuixote

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2004
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
Haha..easiest trick in da book..

strike up a convo, build rapport, and then fire it..."Are you single??"


always works.
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
i cant really say, but i do have some insight in this area.

my current employer is jewish and i had a couple jewish co-workers in the past with whom i'd chat with once in awhile.

we did get into the part about jewish families and traditions...

But here are some things i've learned:
some (men and women) would date out of their religion, but it depends on how religious they actually are.

Jewish women in particular, if they would choose a non-jewish partner adn bring him home. IF her parents are highly religious, they would probably reject him and force her to give him up. so yea...most likely rejection by the parents. i might say jewish women are more open minded to interracial dating compared to jewish men...but in the end it all boils down to religion/tradition.

My psych teacher told me once about 2 patients he had. this non jewish guy married a jewish woman, didnt tell her parents until after they got married. they loved each other but were forced to divorce due to her parents. Even after the divorce they still loved each other.

well i'd say go for it, you never know until you try right?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
ill put it this way, if she has a bf, theres a higher chance of her not giving you her number. so ask her and find out! :D
 

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2004
Messages
271
Reaction score
0
Age
45
What if she gives me her number, ANd she has a boyfriend ? I do'nt wanna be played.
 

Spanic

New Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Man, whatever happens, you'll survive! Go there, talk to her and ask her out if you sense something. Even if you get rejected, you'll feel much better and more confident than right now.
 

hitmanchronicles

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Age
91
Location
Northern M*Fing Virginia
Originally posted by KnightRyder
There is this jewish girl cashier at the local mall.


I see her often because I go late at night and she is always ( after work ) hanging out with this is other guy.

I don't know if that is her boyfriend or her brother. Will jewish women date non jewish guys ?


Anyway, what would be a good way to find out if that is her boyfriend or just her brother ? Keep in mind, I haven't talk to her ever.

What should I say to her ?
Easy, just observe her, like what shes wearing i.e clothing, jewelery or whatever. Then go up to her while shes working and pretend to buy something. Start a convo with her about that one or two items that you saw on her and tell her that her earings matches her eyes color or something. Then ask her if her boyfriend got that for her. If she say yes then you know she have a man if no then you can bring up that guy she hang out with and ask if that was her man. This way a) got the approaching part done b) building some kind of rapport with her c) if she have some kind of IL on you, #close that b!*ch! :D
 
Top