Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do black men get decent white women

SirFratserlot

Banned
Reaction score
Im in a pretty bad area because the white girls here sct like im air. However I do rarely catch a few bites and theyre obsessed with me, but due to lack of spinning plates and feelings, they start playing games eventually like most women. Most places I see black men with trashy white women, but in places like NYC, nashville, and charlotte, ive seen black men with quality white women. Im sick of sucking and watching everybody have their cake while I watch.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The same way everyone else gets decent white women. By not being lame and whining about race on the internet.

Royal_T

Don Juan
Reaction score
This has to be the most pathetic forum on the internet. Has the human race really sunk this low?

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
All women are the same --> They like VALUE.

Value comes in the form of:

-Looks / Genes / Muscles
-Money
-Status
-Wealth
-Fame
-Resources

So get one of the things on that list FAST or accept that you will not attract quality poon until you do. :)

Women have to believe that association with you can improve their life in some way or at the very least.. give them an amazing experience they can't get elsewhere. More importantly.. they must believe f*cking you will improve their life in some way or give them an amazing experience they can't get elsewhere. Women wh0re themselves out to the man with the best prize. Race matters little.

There are lots of white guys who can't get laid to save their lives. And white men are at the top of the dating food chain.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Royal_T said:
This has to be the most pathetic forum on the internet. Has the human race really sunk this low?
Then why join the forum and draw more attention to it, Royal_Transvestite?

To the OP: I don't think women after a certain age are open to dating men of certain races. By age 16 or so they have decided they either only like black men (like one of my two female roommates and my best friends sister-in-law) or they only like white men (like my other roommate and my last girl). It's rare to find women who like both, besides Bobbi Starr.

SirFratserlot

Banned
Reaction score
but the white girls I've had successes with have been with both. Also, if a white male can't get laid he's either not trying, too ugly, or gay. A white male can get laid so easily.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
All women are the same --> They like VALUE.

Value comes in the form of:

-Looks / Genes / Muscles
-Money
-Status
-Wealth
-Fame
-Resources

So get one of the things on that list FAST or accept that you will not attract quality poon until you do. :)

Women have to believe that association with you can improve their life in some way or at the very least.. give them an amazing experience they can't get elsewhere. More importantly.. they must believe f*cking you will improve their life in some way or give them an amazing experience they can't get elsewhere. Women wh0re themselves out to the man with the best prize. Race matters little.

There are lots of white guys who can't get laid to save their lives. And white men are at the top of the dating food chain.
True say, white, black, asian or blue any woman just wants whats best for her babies. Resources and good genes cover those bases.

A lot of what this site tries to teach you is trying to replicate the "status" factor because only a guy with status would act in certain ways.

Looks you can do very little about, get the gym...thats about it.

Money, will take you time.

But status is different because it's more of an abstract concept. If you can act how a man with status acts, you become attractive. Simple. Stop overthinking everything.

Secondly, I'm black and I pretty much exclusively date pretty little white guys. Dude if you act like you have an advantage you will have one, you might be the first black guy shes even come across, she may be curious. She may have a perception about black guys but if you change that, that may spark attraction. But most of all, if you get over the fact that you are black and realise that it's not holding you back, you will get where you need to be. That is one thing about black people that annoys me; always acting like the victim because it's much easier to act like you're being held back, fail and blame something else then actually fail and it being your own fault. Being black is 1% of the factor...

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
SirFratserlot said:
Also, if a white male can't get laid he's either not trying, too ugly, or gay. A white male can get laid so easily.
True, but you've had roughly what? 4 decades worth of "cool black guy makes the hot blonde swoon while herby white guy stands there and looks dorky" media push lets not forget. If you can't fvck a white chick after that much assistance you may aswell call it a day. Bling, promises of livin large and makin it rain have already reached critical mass for her. It's not like these chicks are deep thinkers either.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, this is Ringleader's new account? Just as JackRobin is Ambitious Player.

Either way, die.