Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How difficult is it to get replies from a sugar daddy websites?

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm joining some sugar daddy websites. I'll verify myself.

I know writing 'hi' does not work 'hi, how are you' will not work.

-short and snappy
-something about her profile
-long message
-research on this
-use mystery method openers

How likely is it I'll get replies back to messages sent since these females are looking for a sugar daddy?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your reply rate will be higher on a sugar daddy website than on Tinder/Hinge/Bumble. There are stories of men trying to interact with the exact same woman on a swipe app or a sugar daddy platform. The woman ignores the man on the swipe app but does respond on the sugar daddy platform.

Tinder/Hinge/Bumble are sausage fests. Men are cheap and disposable on swipe apps. On sugar daddy platforms, men are valued and not treated as disposable.

You still need to have messages that are compelling to her on a sugar daddy website, but the threshold for keeping her attention is much lower than what you'd encounter on a swipe app.

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your reply rate will be higher on a sugar daddy website than on Tinder/Hinge/Bumble. There are stories of men trying to interact with the exact same woman on a swipe app or a sugar daddy platform. The woman ignores the man on the swipe app but does respond on the sugar daddy platform.

Tinder/Hinge/Bumble are sausage fests. Men are cheap and disposable on swipe apps. On sugar daddy platforms, men are valued and not treated as disposable.

You still need to have messages that are compelling to her on a sugar daddy website, but the threshold for keeping her attention is much lower than what you'd encounter on a swipe app.
Thanks man.

What is the ideal first message I could write? On normal dating apps I've researched so many first messages to write, so may like banter, others long.

Would you give an example of an ideal first message?

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The same way you would open up any regular prostit*te. They are a lot more responsive when they know something is in it for them. My advice would be to not do it. It’s really depressing to see the same girls who ignore you treat you like a king for money. Can I ask you what your end game is? What are you trying to get out of this? Sugaring is just prostit*tion with extra steps. The fact that you’re asking how to open a hooker has me worried you’re going to get milked out of a lot of cash.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Just text her:

$?

ricardocant

Reaction score
Hello dear friend.

Generally, a woman looking to be supported by another man, the first thing she looks for is her lifestyle, so her profile will have to be in that direction. Try to take pictures in nice and cool places, wear good clothes, do the minimum, you will already have a better answer! You need to send a message through your profile that you have some condition to prove it

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
The same way you would open up any regular prostit*te. They are a lot more responsive when they know something is in it for them. My advice would be to not do it. It’s really depressing to see the same girls who ignore you treat you like a king for money. Can I ask you what your end game is? What are you trying to get out of this? Sugaring is just prostit*tion with extra steps. The fact that you’re asking how to open a hooker has me worried you’re going to get milked out of a lot of cash.
His end game? Getting zex and companionship cause of loneliness, imo, what else a man with with money will join sites like that?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
It's OVER for SugarDaddyCels!

Gedmun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sigh.. So many choices for daddy to choose from and nothing worth spoiling....What special thing do you do for your daddy little one???

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll cancel being a sugar daddy.

I did have women message me and put me on their favourites.

It's not for me.