Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how difficult is it to date HOT women who are under 25, when you are 50+ yrs old?

Ballie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand how a 50 year old guy can't relate to a normal, educated 25 year old for example. Have you been living under a rock for the last 25 years?
Yes, I was married for 25 years - so I lost touch on how much things have changed since I was last single. I have had s*x with a 20 year old slvt last year - but she is so stupid that I wouldn't dream of dating her.

I just prefer a woman who is at the same social level as I am and is financially and emotionally independant - with no young kids.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrLuvr said:
I don't understand how a 50 year old guy can't relate to a normal, educated 25 year old for example. Have you been living under a rock for the last 25 years? My 70 year old mom can relate to my 8 year old nephew. Just the other day they were discussing American Idol.
How many 50 year old guys do you know that bang 25 year old girls? This is a pretty rare occurence. Has a matter of fact its very rare. 1/1000 relationships have this big of an age difference. The way you talk you act like age doesn't matter. Age does matter my friend wether you want to admit it or not. Sure you could give me 5 examples of older dudes banging younger woman but I could give you a million examples that goes the other way.

For the physical aspect I prefer woman age 20-24. Woman do mature after the age of the 21. As a matter of fact there is a big difference between most 21 year olds as opposed to 27 year olds. There are some exceptions but most 27 year olds are more mature than 21 year olds.

Most 50 year old guys cannot game younger woman.
Actors, Guys with high social status are an exception. VERY FEW NORMAL WOMAN WANT TO DATE THERE DAD. I think if you take care of yourself and look good you could game girls regularly that are probably 7-12 years difference. Once you get to that 15 plus year range than its a different ball game. You need just a little more than good looks to pull that off. In some parts of the middleeast it is fairly common for a 15 plus year age difference but even in those societies it is starting to change.

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
How many 50 year old guys do you know that bang 25 year old girls?
Drew Peterson.

VERY FEW NORMAL WOMAN WANT TO DATE THERE DAD.
And how do you know what they want, if even women don't know what they want? Have you been reading this board at all in the past 2.5 years that you have been registered here? It has been discussed here over and over again, what women say they want and what they actually want or end up with are totally different things. Women don`t know what they want.. end of story. It is up to you to show them.

This is like the same repetitive discussion that goes in the the main discussion forum. Women don't want a guy who is short/fat/bald/asian/what ever other adjective you want to substitute etc.. yet, you see hot women with those type of guys all the time.

Does age matter? Does height matter? Does weight matter? It matters and it doesn't matter. If you want to make an issue out of it, then it becomes an issue.

You are consumed by self limiting beliefs. If that is the way you want to live your life, that is up to you. I have been there and done that, and I don`t plan to go back to it again.

matt428carr

Don Juan
Reaction score
im almost 40 dude and i pull young chicks all the time...i think its different for girls....i read on this site that "guys just get better and more attractive with age" and ive found that to be true for the most part...ive even had girls say "your almost old enough to be my dad" and then turn around a week later and give me their #....not kidding....now if i could just get over being such a chump and not waiting for that opportunity....

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
matt428carr said:
im almost 40 dude and i pull young chicks all the time...i think its different for girls....i read on this site that "guys just get better and more attractive with age" and ive found that to be true for the most part...ive even had girls say "your almost old enough to be my dad" and then turn around a week later and give me their #....not kidding....now if i could just get over being such a chump and not waiting for that opportunity....
How many of those young chicks have you actually ****ed? I am not talking about a girl giving you a compliment or giving you her number.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrLuvr said:
Drew Peterson.

And how do you know what they want, if even women don't know what they want? Have you been reading this board at all in the past 2.5 years that you have been registered here? It has been discussed here over and over again, what women say they want and what they actually want or end up with are totally different things. Women don`t know what they want.. end of story. It is up to you to show them.

This is like the same repetitive discussion that goes in the the main discussion forum. Women don't want a guy who is short/fat/bald/asian/what ever other adjective you want to substitute etc.. yet, you see hot women with those type of guys all the time.

Does age matter? Does height matter? Does weight matter? It matters and it doesn't matter. If you want to make an issue out of it, then it becomes an issue.

You are consumed by self limiting beliefs. If that is the way you want to live your life, that is up to you. I have been there and done that, and I don`t plan to go back to it again.
Drew peterson is one example and that is a big reason why he is getting all the media attention. The main fact he is getting attention is because of the murders another fact is because the braud is young and some of the other girls he dates are young. Its rare.

I know what woman want because I have dated over 100 of them. When you date over 100 woman you will pick up a few things. I disagree with alot of stuff on this board.

Age matters, Race matters, Weight matters, style matters. Everything matters my friend. All these things are part of the package. If those things didn't matter you would see 80 year olds pounding 20 year olds. 500 pound guys dating supermodels.

I speak from the truth and from experience and the way things are and not what I wish them to be. If living in a fantasy works best for you than keep living it. I prefer to see things the way they are.

Juando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow you guys love to spar.

Good.

It is useful to look at the world in terms of statistical patterns, then to apply and filter and combine those observations to our own perspective and more importantly, our wants, needs, and goals.

I do this.

But what I have learned is to not be oppressed by an overlay of reality based on the statistical "norm". BS.

My gal bugged me for two weeks about my age and when I was ready I told her The conversation lasted maybe 30 seconds and then we moved on. :D

Her father is younger than me. She says he is jealous of me and she is going to introduce us. I look forward to it.

My sister's mother in law asked me about father/daughter relationship (good one) assuming that there's a dysfunction there and that MUST be the reason she is with me. Fine, let her have her pop-psych biases.

I've had it with other people's opinions. And yes it's true, even my gf wavers slightly now and then. And yes it's true, as long as I ultimately keep the ship on course she falls into place, on her knees, in adoration.

After all the filtering, comparing, statistical norming, and meditating is done, it all boils down to- who am I, what do I want, am I willing to go for it, am I prepared to persevere in the face of judgments and fear and doubt, including my own?

The answer for me is a resounding YES. The payoff has been incredible. I have a gorgeous woman wanting to be with me and others lined up just in case. No 2 needles me a lot; last time she said to me, you know a lot of guys are after me and none of them have gotten as far as you. Do they care about the 20-30 year age gap? What age gap? The less I care the more those conversations become footnotes, sort of like, What do you think about the age gap? My response, yeah you're way immature for me.

My point?
My point is not that guys should be emulating what I'm doing. I'm doing what I'm doing with the women I'm doing because that's me and that's what I want now. Find out what you want. Yes check to see what sort of resistance you're going to encounter, especially from yourself.

Then go out there like the caveman that you are and come back with fresh meat.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Juando said:
Wow you guys love to spar.

Good.

It is useful to look at the world in terms of statistical patterns, then to apply and filter and combine those observations to our own perspective and more importantly, our wants, needs, and goals.

I do this.

But what I have learned is to not be oppressed by an overlay of reality based on the statistical "norm". BS.

My gal bugged me for two weeks about my age and when I was ready I told her The conversation lasted maybe 30 seconds and then we moved on. :D

Her father is younger than me. She says he is jealous of me and she is going to introduce us. I look forward to it.

My sister's mother in law asked me about father/daughter relationship (good one) assuming that there's a dysfunction there and that MUST be the reason she is with me. Fine, let her have her pop-psych biases.

I've had it with other people's opinions. And yes it's true, even my gf wavers slightly now and then. And yes it's true, as long as I ultimately keep the ship on course she falls into place, on her knees, in adoration.

After all the filtering, comparing, statistical norming, and meditating is done, it all boils down to- who am I, what do I want, am I willing to go for it, am I prepared to persevere in the face of judgments and fear and doubt, including my own?

The answer for me is a resounding YES. The payoff has been incredible. I have a gorgeous woman wanting to be with me and others lined up just in case. No 2 needles me a lot; last time she said to me, you know a lot of guys are after me and none of them have gotten as far as you. Do they care about the 20-30 year age gap? What age gap? The less I care the more those conversations become footnotes, sort of like, What do you think about the age gap? My response, yeah you're way immature for me.

My point?
My point is not that guys should be emulating what I'm doing. I'm doing what I'm doing with the women I'm doing because that's me and that's what I want now. Find out what you want. Yes check to see what sort of resistance you're going to encounter, especially from yourself.

Then go out there like the caveman that you are and come back with fresh meat.
That was a beautiful post

It's funny how guys spout stats about how young girls *usually* don't date guys that are much older than them. But then they STOP there.

Juando, you are one of the few posters who get it. Yes the stats are there, but then you go on to say 'Hell with it' and go on to create your own reality ANYWAY. You overcome the *general bias* against older guys - you know what you want, and YOU TAKE IT.

That is masculinity at its finest.

lookyoung said:
Drew peterson is one example and that is a big reason why he is getting all the media attention. The main fact he is getting attention is because of the murders another fact is because the braud is young and some of the other girls he dates are young. Its rare.

I know what woman want because I have dated over 100 of them. When you date over 100 woman you will pick up a few things. I disagree with alot of stuff on this board.

Age matters, Race matters, Weight matters, style matters. Everything matters my friend. All these things are part of the package. If those things didn't matter you would see 80 year olds pounding 20 year olds. 500 pound guys dating supermodels.

I speak from the truth and from experience and the way things are and not what I wish them to be. If living in a fantasy works best for you than keep living it. I prefer to see things the way they are.
Yes, you see the things the way they are. And then you stop there. You don't overcome your environment - you don't take what you want, instead you willing submit to your environment like a girl taking it deep up her hole.

seth03

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
That was a beautiful post

It's funny how guys spout stats about how young girls *usually* don't date guys that are much older than them. But then they STOP there.

Juando, you are one of the few posters who get it. Yes the stats are there, but then you go on to say 'Hell with it' and go on to create your own reality ANYWAY. You overcome the *general bias* against older guys - you know what you want, and YOU TAKE IT.

That is masculinity at its finest.

Yes, you see the things the way they are. And then you stop there. You don't overcome your environment - you don't take what you want, instead you willing submit to your environment like a girl taking it deep up her hole.

**** YEAH. You get it. And could not have summed it up better. Man we are all in Chicago...we should go find this guy and make fun of him. jk

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:

Trader said:
Get your facts straight - the bible clearly forbids sex between two unmarried people. This is called FORNICATION.

Galatians 5:19-21 - "Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these, adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness ... of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God."

I'm 26, a Christian, a virgin, and proud of it. And I could care less if you think it is 'pathetic.'

Now to the original poster - if you are a virgin for religious reasons - you don't need to take the initiative and let her know. You are not on Oprah - she doesn't need to hear your life story.

If she asks directly if you are a virgin, THEN tell her confidently and be proud of it.

You will drive her crazy with lust as most men don't have the balls to stick with their convictions and beliefs.

And it is golden when you turn a hot girl down for sex - you should see the look on her face
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

This is what trader posted a while back.. I am not even going to respond to your put down. This post says it all.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seth03 said:
**** YEAH. You get it. And could not have summed it up better. Man we are all in Chicago...we should go find this guy and make fun of him. jk
lol your going to team up with your virgin buddy and make fun of me. I would love to see what you and trader look like. You guys are both past the age of 25 and virgins. lol.... I would turn you two into an exhibit of what not to be. I have met 2 virgins that are over 25 in my life and they were the most socially awkward people I have ever met in my life. I read your threads and you talk about how to kiss a girl and how you may be gay you retard. Your a geek both of you guys run when you see people like me. good luck with medical school and you being a doc is your only shot of ever seeing a real pu$$y in your life.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
lol your going to team up with your virgin buddy and make fun of me. I would love to see what you and trader look like. You guys are both past the age of 25 and virgins. lol.... I would turn you two into an exhibit of what not to be. I have met 2 virgins that are over 25 in my life and they were the most socially awkward people I have ever met in my life. I read your threads and you talk about how to kiss a girl and how you may be gay you retard. Your a geek both of you guys run when you see people like me. good luck with medical school and you being a doc is your only shot of ever seeing a real pu$$y in your life.
Nice ad-hominem. Instead of directly addressing my points, you decide to do search old posts.

Of course I am a virgin - I am a Christian - I am a real Christian. And you talk about being *socially awkward* - so you are assuming that any guy who has not yet had physical sex is socially awkward? Non-sequitur there.

But what is really interesting to me is that you place your entire existence on having sex with girls.

The AFC can get sex with girls by cutting his balls off and changing himself to fit what she wants. He is not a man just because he is getting sex. Think long and hard about that one, maybe one day you will understand what being a man is.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
Nice ad-hominem. Instead of directly addressing my points, you decide to do search old posts.

Of course I am a virgin - I am a Christian - I am a real Christian. And you talk about being *socially awkward* - so you are assuming that any guy who has not yet had physical sex is socially awkward? Non-sequitur there.

But what is really interesting to me is that you place your entire existence on having sex with girls.

The AFC can get sex with girls by cutting his balls off and changing himself to fit what she wants. He is not a man just because he is getting sex. Think long and hard about that one, maybe one day you will understand what being a man is.
You are not 50, nor have you ever had sex with a women. Don't retort by claiming you could have had sex...I could have been a pro athlete too:rolleyes: . Fact is, you have no authority to post on the topic. I have read many posts by looksyoung and his advice is solid. Anyone with any sort of game with women can tell looksyoung knows his ****.

conversely, you can always tell the pretenders by crap like this

Seriously, what the hell does this mean? What does this have to do with gaming hot women 20 years ones junior? Don't expect to come on a mature thread posting this nonsensical crap and for people to take your seriously. You have less street credibility than the gang from Sesame street.

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
synergy1 said:
You are not 50, nor have you ever had sex with a women. Don't retort by claiming you could have had sex...I could have been a pro athlete too:rolleyes: . Fact is, you have no authority to post on the topic. I have read many posts by looksyoung and his advice is solid. Anyone with any sort of game with women can tell looksyoung knows his ****.
Lookyoung is not 50 either. And has no experience with the topic. He keeps disregarding comments by older guys that say they can game women 20+ yrs old younger. And no lookyoung does not know his stuff, much as he claims to. Anyone who says that "x matters" to women, what ever that "x" is and is willing to submit to it, does not know his stuff. That is not DJ or PUA stuff. That is text book AFC talk.

conversely, you can always tell the pretenders by crap like this

How is that crap? Just because you don't understand what it means doesn't mean it is crap. There are two types of men, those that make their own rules and those that submit to the rules laid down by others. What kind of man do you want to be? We already know lookyoung is the latter.

seth03

Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
HAHHAHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA dude. look at yourself. what one of my past threads said i may be gay? What the hell? Here are the facts: I've been here since june 2004, and have had 60 posts, only posting whenever i've had a problem with a chick and needed advice. You on the other hand have posted here over 1200 times since 2006.

What one of my posts said i was a virgin? Half of the few posts I've put on here deal with asking questions about me and a chick i'm railiing....I just looked to see what you could possibly be talking about.

You are 32 years old and talking **** to people online. HAHAHAHAHHAHA. I'd look for your older posts but I actually have a life and dont give a phuc...you already look like a huge phag by the type of crap you write.

You can't look at peoples past posts when they only come here regarding a problem with a specific chick, and make fun of them for it. Of course even the coolest guys, if they posted here ONLY when having trouble getting a chick to **** them, would look like dorks. You are 32 dude, start advancing in your life, u shouldnt have the time to scrounge through peoples posts and talk **** online to make yourself feel better about yourself, when someone says "lets make fun of him, just kidding". I'll be glad to send you my facebook, and we will all see whos really the phag in real life.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrLuvr said:
How is that crap? Just because you don't understand what it means doesn't mean it is crap. There are two types of men, those that make their own rules and those that submit to the rules laid down by others. What kind of man do you want to be? We already know lookyoung is the latter.
back it up with real experiences of your own. You have not. Posting cliche vague sayings does not equate to anything of substance. At least lookyoung posts experience with women younger than him, which gives him 100 times more credibility than you clowns.

seth03

Don Juan
Reaction score
synergy1 said:
back it up with real experiences of your own. You have not. Posting cliche vague sayings does not equate to anything of substance. At least lookyoung posts experience with women younger than him, which gives him 100 times more credibility than you clowns.
This guy sounds like he takes it deep in the hole as well.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seth03 said:
HAHHAHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA dude. look at yourself. what one of my past threads said i may be gay? What the hell? Here are the facts: I've been here since june 2004, and have had 60 posts, only posting whenever i've had a problem with a chick and needed advice. You on the other hand have posted here over 1200 times since 2006.

What one of my posts said i was a virgin? Half of the few posts I've put on here deal with asking questions about me and a chick i'm railiing....I just looked to see what you could possibly be talking about.

You are 32 years old and talking **** to people online. HAHAHAHAHHAHA. I'd look for your older posts but I actually have a life and dont give a phuc...you already look like a huge phag by the type of crap you write.

You can't look at peoples past posts when they only come here regarding a problem with a specific chick, and make fun of them for it. Of course even the coolest guys, if they posted here ONLY when having trouble getting a chick to **** them, would look like dorks. You are 32 dude, start advancing in your life, u shouldnt have the time to scrounge through peoples posts and talk **** online to make yourself feel better about yourself, when someone says "lets make fun of him, just kidding". I'll be glad to send you my facebook, and we will all see whos really the phag in real life.
You post like a virgin dude. Anyone knows by looking at your threads that your a virgin. You ask the stupidest ****ing questions. You post threads on how to bang a 25 year old girl when your 50. You ask questions of how is it to have sex with a 55 year old girl. Your 23 years old. What kind of 23 year old Worries about crap like this? Your behavior is very strange and I would be willing to bet you never seen a pu$$y in your life.

I am 32 years old. What the fuk is your point. I do talk **** to people online and if you called me a phag on the street you would be very sorry. You say you have a life? I doubt that your life is probably spent studying all day and wacking off to porn.

You post like a dork because you are a dork.

I am advanced in my life you retard. Some examples of how I advanced in my life.
1. I drive a Lexus.
2. I own 2 propeties.
3. I benched 300 pounds before. Can't do that now but am getting very close been lifting more.
4. Blue belt in brazilian jiu-jitsu
5. I have a great career.
6. I am fuking a hot 25 year old that does whatever I tell her to do.

These are just a few examples you fuking idiot. You probably don't have 1 of these going for you yet you have the audacity to talk sh1t to me.

PS I would love to see you and trader try to make fun of me. I would love to run into you guys at a club or a bar in Chicago and actually have you guys talk sh1t to me. I bet you 2 nerds probably never even stepped foot in a club.

Last edited: