Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How did you guys get over hating/negative towards women after taking the red pill?

Reaction score
Because, i looked back at last 2 girls i dated, at times i was being negative talking about women this and that etc... And games sometimes and examples. Obviously this turns women off and mad at you. So, how do you get over it?

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
I never hated women, before or after.

If you really swallowed the red pill, you'd understand that they're just women and that they don't, never will and you don't want them to be thinking or acting like men.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop reading **** from here. Particularly from the more negative posters here who say that women are manipulative and the like (and all who openly agree with that).

I went to this week long trip that was physically and mentally exhausting. I tried talking to everyone there. I stayed away from SoSuave for the most part, partly because the internet and reception was the cavemen standard during the stone age. I stopped reading and started talking to more people, including girls. I was a total stud and was a real DJ, was super happy, and got even happier. When I stopped reading all the PUA stuff, I couldn't read about how terrible women are. And because I was enjoying myself with them, I started to form my own opinions.

When I was a neophyte, I agreed to such posters like Danger, yannick (who got banned for whatever reason :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: ), Poon King (back then, he was still PlayHer Man, but that account got banned), etc. Nothing wrong with them because they help out the neophytes, but for those who have their own opinion, they find them repetitive and self-righteous.

I always looked to posters like 'judge' nismo-4, Atom Smasher, IGetIt!, Desdinova, and bradd80 to be at that enlightened area above us all, which is almost hypocritical because I'm sure they're all just normal dudes like everyone else, but they all seemed to be "transcended" as guru would put it. I always like when those guys post advice too because it's usually some great wisdom that is written in such a way that it isn't expired or reiterated the same way, rather it is said in a way that will help in modern times.

Props to you 5. I aspire to achieve your heights one day, and beyond!

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought swallowing the red pill means now you hate women
If you stopped hating women wouldn't you be blue pill??

Alexandar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
I thought swallowing the red pill means now you hate women
If you stopped hating women wouldn't you be blue pill??
you thought wrong kid, you dont get it, re read the post above yours..

Alexandar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ImTheDoubleGreatest! said:
Stop reading **** from here. Particularly from the more negative posters here who say that women are manipulative and the like (and all who openly agree with that).

I went to this week long trip that was physically and mentally exhausting. I tried talking to everyone there. I stayed away from SoSuave for the most part, partly because the internet and reception was the cavemen standard during the stone age. I stopped reading and started talking to more people, including girls. I was a total stud and was a real DJ, was super happy, and got even happier. When I stopped reading all the PUA stuff, I couldn't read about how terrible women are. And because I was enjoying myself with them, I started to form my own opinions.

When I was a neophyte, I agreed to such posters like Danger, yannick (who got banned for whatever reason :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: ), Poon King (back then, he was still PlayHer Man, but that account got banned), etc. Nothing wrong with them because they help out the neophytes, but for those who have their own opinion, they find them repetitive and self-righteous.

I always looked to posters like 'judge' nismo-4, Atom Smasher, IGetIt!, Desdinova, and bradd80 to be at that enlightened area above us all, which is almost hypocritical because I'm sure they're all just normal dudes like everyone else, but they all seemed to be "transcended" as guru would put it. I always like when those guys post advice too because it's usually some great wisdom that is written in such a way that it isn't expired or reiterated the same way, rather it is said in a way that will help in modern times.

Props to you 5. I aspire to achieve your heights one day, and beyond!
well. said bud. this is. absolutely on point.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going through and have been through this.

I think it boils down to acceptance.

For example: women will sh*t test you. You can either let this get you down or you can handle it and accept its part of the dance (obviously too much and you just walk away)

Instead of focussing on the bad- be happy that you are enlightened.

This forum is a forum in the truest sense- it's a bunch of guys with different opinions and life experiences.

To answer your question OP: embrace knowledge, and use it.

You may slam PK but he knows one inherent truth- women are the way they are because that's biology and evolution. It's subconscious much of the time and as such not overtly malicious.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dealt with it. Women is hoes. Make the best you can out of this fact. Be a smooth criminal. Keep a smile on your face no matter what **** a ho will try to bombard you with and you might as well find out, the bigger the smile, the less **** they throw at you. I can honestly think of nothing a woman can do to offend me.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heheh no point war between the sexes - too much fraternising with the enemy.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Accept women for who they are and live life. Women suck, traffic suck, the south sucks, my job sucks, but I don't let those get in the way of enjoying my life haha.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Say YES to your universe

Shootin4Dreams said:
Because, i looked back at last 2 girls i dated, at times i was being negative talking about women this and that etc... And games sometimes and examples. Obviously this turns women off and mad at you. So, how do you get over it?
This seems to be a common MISCONCEPTION. Especially going by some threads here implying why you shouldn't hate women....again making the ASSUMPTION that red pill means hating women...

I would say that coming to red pill philosophy, you're going to experience a paradigm shift from your old way of thinking/seeing the world to your new way of thinking/seeing the world. This does not happen over-night. You don't literally swallow a red pill and tomorrow you wake up and the truth is layed out before you and things appear as they really are...infinite. It's a gradual process. Until your new red pill paradigm shift is completely internalised there will be COGNITIVE DISSONANCE which can be uncomfortable and unsettling and this is probably the period that confusion is felt........confusion in the brain.

Cognitive disonance, a tug of war between the old paradigm and the new paradigm.

Healthy acceptance of reality should never breed contempt in a responsably sound, functioning man.

Unaccetance of reality breeds contempt.

Saying YES to your universe. Saying YES to your universe is accepting reality and DEALING with it accordingly

Saying NO to your universe is not fully accepting reality and either not dealing with it accordingly or begrudgingly dealing with it while digging your heels into the ground wishing things were different.

Take two prisoners who've been sentenced to five years each. Prisoner number 1 quickly accepts the situation and proceeds to train, read, keep busy and keep his head down. Prisoner number 2 feels he's been hard done over and can't accept he's been sentenced. It's so unfair he thinks. He falls into a dark depression and drug addiction to escape reality.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reykhel with the gold. Keep em' coming brother.

I can tell based on your writings that if you are not already a transcendental success in your chosen passion, you will be one day.

Reaction score
Okay I understand that, but how do I fully have the red pill in me without second guessing anything and not believing anything women tell me. Repeating experience i suppose?