Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How did I do?

Smoothaswetsoap

Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted this story like a week ago in another board, but didn't get that much feedback.

Let me give you guys some background info. I'm 17... and I used to be the "nice guy" and a complete AFC. I don't know if I am still an AFC or not, but I'm trying hard not to be one : )

There are 2 stories, the first one happened last friday, the 2nd one happened saturday...

" just need some advice on how I did and what I should do next... I'll keep the story short & sweet

I was at a party at a friends house chilling on the couch, watching a movie with some friends, I got up to get a beer and when I came back I saw my friend, his gf and her friends sitting on the couch watching TV. I said hey to all of them and the new girl. The only space was next to her so I sat next to her...

She first complimented on how nice I was smelling.... "Hmmmm someone smells good, she leans over and smells me" "It's you" I was like yeah...

So we're just chilling and watching a movie, and she starts to bump her leg into my leg, so I bump back... we flirt and stuff... she starts poking me and all that stuff. She moves closer to me to make "room" for others The whole night my friends were sucking up to her because she complimented some of them. "aww you're cute" "you're the nicest guy I've met" I thought to myself... haha... idiots... >

She was eating chips and she offered me some, I said "No thx, I don't eat junk food" She insisted that I would eat some doritos... she bit into the chip and put the rest in my mouth, so I had to eat it :/

After eating doritos, I hated the after taste so I put some chap stick on to get the taste off (No mints/gum) and about 2 mins later I use it, she asks my friend to give her his chap stick... he goes like "I think I forgot it in the car" than I think she expected me to giver her some... but nah : ) - He then later on found it and gave it to her... a test? maaay beeeee

I kept my cool throughout the night... even when she was giving her number to another person. I acted like I didn't care. She told me that I was mean about like 10 times >: ) Why? Cause I didn't suck up to her? : )

She then asks me if I liked this other girl that she apparently knows... I'm like... "not really, no" She was like... "why did you like her? was she hot?" I was like... "kind of", I should've asked "Why are you asking all these questions?" : )

So anyway, they had to go home so everyone was saying their goodbyes and she was like "We (my friends and I) should hang out sometime, you guys are cool" then she asked me "Do you want to see me again" I was like... "Ummm sure" - like it didn't even matter. She then hits me and like "you're so mean"

She then gives me a big hug and gives me her ###. She told me to call her if I wanted to...

10 mins later after they left, she told my friend that I should call her so she could have my number (They had to leave in a hurry) so... when I called she was like "You missed me already?" I was like "Uhhhmmm... yeah..." she was like, "You're so mean!" something happened and she lost signal.

5 mins later she calls me and asks me if I had fun... if I wanted to see her again... blah blah... that they're going to the movies tomorrow...

She told me to call her again if I wanted to... but I'm not her *****, and I'll probably call her tomorrow to see what they're doing... not to chat.

How did I do... what should I do if I go to the movies tomorrow? I know how to act now, I used to be a COMPLETE AFC, but now, I'm getting better. I don't suck up, and I get more reaction out of a girl this way "

~~~~~~~~~

"Man, I was about to fukcing slap this girl yesterday. *I found out like 10 mins before she came that she had a BF* :/ - So I didn't really flirt or make a move

We're chillen in my friends house (the dude who threw the party) yesterday, and she comes in with her friends... she says hey to everyone and sh1t, and I'm just chillen watching TV. She looks at me and wonders why I didn't say hi to her ... and I just stared at her like "Wtf u want?" she's like "hey!" im like "hey" "What's wrong?" "nothing..." - I guess something had to be wrong because I didn't say hey to the attention *****. :O

Anyways, she starts flirting me and **** again... but that's nothing new. We decide to go to the movies, and we're waiting on the line she's like "Do you want to sit by me" I was like "sure". I say hi to one of my friends in the theater that looks just like the girl I went to the movies with... and I'm like "She looks like you" then she's like "Is she hot" "I'm like... yeah SHE's hot"

She was asking me all these "Do you think I'm hot, blah blah blah" - I was like "Why are you asking me all these questions" she was like "cause" then she shut da fuked up

Anyways, we didn't see the movie because 3 of the ppl we went were 16 so they couldn't see the movie so we went to a friends house. We're chillen their watching some movies, drinking some beer, she's next to me, smelling me and flirting with me and sh1t. Anyways, all these ppl started coming to her house, including 3 dudes from our school, then she was like "Damn, he's hot" I was thinking "Oh man, here comes the fukcing jealousy test"

So 1 of the dudes sit next to her (the "hot one") and then she turns at me and has the balls to ask me if he's hot... I was like "no" - WTF? :/

Anyways, since she's an attention ***** and she has more numbers than yellow book in her cell phone she asks for this dude's number and they exchange number, I just drink my beer and just watch the movie. She turns around and asks me "Are you jealous" I'm like "No, not really" She's like "yeah you are" I was like "Why would I be jealous? You exchanged numbers, big deal"

Through out the night, she kind of ignored me, every once in a while putting her legs on top of mine or poking me... she turns around and asks me "What's wrong" I'm like "nothing" she asked this because I wasn't talking to her (because she was too busy fukcing around with some other guy) then she goes "you're jealous" I'm like "no, stop saying that, it's getting annoying" at this point, I just wanted to leave but then that would've made me look like I was jealous, so I just sat and chilled.

When it was time to go for her and her friends, we were walking out (the "Hot guy was giving her a ride, although she could've got a ride from her girlfriends) and we got to the door, I expected a goodbye hug, but NOTHING. She just left. No byes, no looking back or hug.

So now, she's nexted. No girl, no matter how good/flirty they are deserve to treat me or any guy this way. Plus on top of everything, she got a bf.

*Sigh*......................."

The jealously part killed me. I shouldn't have let her get to me, but I did. I thought about just leaving the place but that would make me look like a sore loser or show that I cared.

What would you guys have done differently?

We didn't talk after that night...

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You were doing really well until the other dudes came. You were right on when you thought her asking if the other guy was hot was a test, but you let it get to you (like you said), which was the turning point. You also don't seem like you were even friendly that much - maybe warm up a little next time (People almost expect people they've just met to be sort of cold, but if you stay that way after the first impression, she could start feeling like it's time to next you) Overall nice job and don't worry about the girl, there's plenty out there. The experience was more than worth it!

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You certainly could have joked/smiled more, rather than getting annoyed at her silly antics... but who cares man, she just wants attention.

Just a couple of things you could have done:

her: is he hot?
you: oh yeh for real

her: are you jealous?
you: of what? :)

Yeah, but nothing to overanalyse about. You did good, and with time you wont have to consciously think "oh, i'll do this so i wont be an AFC", you'll just act like your normal self.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
After eating doritos, I hated the after taste so I put some chap stick on to get the taste off

But you like beer...?

Strange..

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Smooth,
you've been played. This girl's not worth it for you. She teases, flirts. Unless you're thos tough cold guy, it's better off to go for a different type. Attention shore is not worth it.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude... you made the "way too jerk" mistake!!!

Ok, you started off brilliant. But as soon as she qualified everything you had done by giving you the # you should have loosened up. You know she made out with that kid in his car on the way home, right? Not because he had more game than you, but because he made it EASY for her INSECURE ass to show affection. You made her WANT to show affection, but she was TOO SCARED cuz you didnt show ANY back.

I would have flirted back with her on the couch the first night. VERBALLY be C+F but PHYSICALLY show interest. I would have even shown some VERBAL interest after she surrendered her#. She is in HS she has NO GAME so obviously you scared her away a lil.

The next night u just way over did it. She WANTED to be nice to you. But you kept the seduction in the wrong phase.

You start out with an innitial opener, then flirting/joking, then actually communicating/connecting, blablabla. You stayed in your version of flirting, she was trying to move on... dont do that again.

Thank god its still a very salvagable situation. Call her, have an intersting story to tell - about lookin forward to thanksgiving, and a funyn story about last thanks giving - whatever. Tell her shes a neat girl and you guys should def grab a hot chocolate [if where u live is cold] or ice cream [if its warm, duh]. She will agree. You have thanks giving break coming up, thats perfect - "so what day this weekend is best for you?"

Be nice to her, and HAVE FUN.

BY THE WAY everyone that said she is a "bad girl" or a "tease" she is just a GIRL. They are ALL the same.

Smoothaswetsoap

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I would've flirted/teased the F_CK out of her the 2nd time, but I found out she had a BF...

I mean, not much you can do. Although she flirted with me, I didn't think it was right thing to do...

We'll probably meet again, but I won't call her. I don't want to be pushy/desperate. When we meet each other again, and she STILL flirts with me, I will be warmer to her. I won't turn into a b1tch but I'll flirt back : )

Guys, thanks EVERYONE for their honest feeds. This helps a lot : )

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a boyfriend is only an obstacle in two cases.

1) you let it be one
2) they're genuinely in love.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Porky
a boyfriend is only an obstacle in two cases.

1) you let it be one
2) they're genuinely in love.
I believe the posters taken the high road - choice 1 (the wrong choice)

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeez, the last few messages I've read on this board have been loooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg. These high school guys need to relax and not worry so much. Too bad confidence doesn't come in cans.