Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How did grant cardone do it

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He wants her to mention the “A list celebs” she used to fvck? Like he’s proud of that or impressed by that?

That’s pure beta.

-Augustus-

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yessir, she rode the carousel for years, but because he was so persistent and didn’t give up, he was lucky enough to get the prize of that 31 year old to marry him so he could be her security provider. And so she could help him spend his money.

-Augustus-

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice but it really depends on what a guys goals are. If your just trying to find one pretty chick to settle down with yes build your own life and eventually a girl will pursue you. If your trying to bang beautiful women all the time and have them on a rotation your going to have to get out there and chase. Your going to have to develop game. Your going to have to develop a social circle that gives you access to hot women to even show off your financial success.

Building your own life and settling down with the first hot chick that comes your way is the easy way out. True confidence comes from being able to get out there and experience rejection. And you will inevitably, regardless of your stature, bank account, or status.
It's not chasing when you say hi and they show high interest. When your life is abundant women are always flowing through your life and around you. There's no need to chase because you're busy having fun. They literally drop into your lap. Building your life is more in line with many women rather than one. Throw in some co-ed hobbies and you're set. You are under the assumption that women will not come when you build your own life, that you'll have to chase them. That's very sad because it sounds like you don't believe in yourself.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not pointless, the reason it matters is advice may be wrong, where we’ve been told to try and move on.

Also his pursee of her didn’t waste his tome or energy, otherwise he wouldn’t be this successful and you can tel he works out.

Finally what he did and the money he paid to hire a shooting range would be opposite advice of most people.
It is pointless.

Simply because there's an example that defies the 10 Commandments of SoSuave doesn't mean everything goes out the window.

Look man, he called this chick TWICE A MONTH for 13 MONTHS. They both say he didn't do it in a creepy way, that doesn't sound creepy to you? Does that sound like a man who has options?

For fvcks sake. Respect yourself and move on. Make your move, try again if you REALLY want to but after failure 1 and 2 it's time to realize that she's given you your answer and you could spend the rest of that year meeting 30 new girls and forgetting about her.

How desperate can you be to keep trying to get one girl for 13 months my G. NEXT SET. This is oneitus beta b!tch boi in full effect. What was so special about her? He met her ONCE. And didn't see her for a year.

You think lions sit around hoping that one lioness to come lick their nuts?

AMS made a video about 5 different strategies to get women. 2 of them were similar to Grant's approach, iirc. There are many approaches that work, but you gotta choose the one that allows you to respect yourself and enjoy life.

To me, pining over one chick isn't it.

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yessir, she rode the carousel for years, but because he was so persistent and didn’t give up, he was lucky enough to get the prize of that 31 year old to marry him so he could be her security provider. And so she could help him spend his money.

-Augustus-
Nailed it!!!

He's her pet...notice her frame? lolz!!!

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can you be Persiiant not in a creepy or separate way

I only contact my crush by text, or go to her department randomly once a month or 3 weeks , recently (now stopped) even then outside work she would ignore me
It's not a guarantee to work every time like it did for this guy, and most of the time it probably wont. It's not an exact science, so don't compare and contrast.

if you ever choose to pursue a woman like this, you should have your eyes on other options as well. Don't put all your hopes and dreams on it playing out in your favor

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More in depth of how grant cardone got with his wife, watch from 30:58

The guy reminds me of Ricky Bobby...lolz!!! :rofl:

So his orbit was as wide as Pluto's....

And, the moral to the story is persistence pays off?