Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How did grant cardone do it

sim285

Don Juan
Reaction score
He married girl of his dreams, by being perstiance she didn’t even notice him.

How does he go from that to marriage?, it’s not his money she was rich before and she’s been with rich people, and he was poor when they got together

Most people here would have told him to move on, that makes me think is moving on the wrong advice? He says not to give up

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a lot of factors at play, but to be so persistent he had to sacrifice a lot of time he would have otherwise used to invest in himself. When doing something like that it's easy to become conditional. By that I mean you start to feel like you're owed something for your pursuit. Resentment could build for years before something gives. That's why most people here advise to move on and invest in yourself. Because it's better to build up your own life and have women chase you instead of sacrificing your own to chase them. If you don't believe in that then you don't believe in yourself. When you focus on yourself you start to have many many options.

sim285

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a lot of factors at play, but to be so persistent he had to sacrifice a lot of time he would have otherwise used to invest in himself. When doing something like that it's easy to become conditional. By that I mean you start to feel like you're owed something for your pursuit. Resentment could build for years before something gives. That's why most people here advise to move on and invest in yourself. Because it's better to build up your own life and have women chase you instead of sacrificing your own to chase them. If you don't believe in that then you don't believe in yourself. When you focus on yourself you start to have many many options.
Lot of factors, what other factors?
True but he did invest in himself, look how successful he is.
But most people say it’s better to move on cos they will never say yes
Imagine if you just had to be a little bit persistent for a yes how is that not worth it.
You can invest in yourself and still purse.

sim285

Don Juan
Reaction score
He fukkedd her good. Dominating her puzzy an hurting it so good. That's how.
We really have a swearing filter here? No wonder this place is swarming with cucks
That doesn’t make sense, no one would marry for that.
How did he even get to that stage is a big question as how did he marry her.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TLDR

Odds are...He wore her down. She had no better options. Chicks will settle for chasers, if Mr. Awesome doesn't materialize.

sim285

Don Juan
Reaction score
TLDR

Odds are...He wore her down. She had no better options. Chicks will settle for chasers, if Mr. Awesome doesn't materialize.
Good point, she may not love him but saw him as a good option at the time.
But then again why do people say if she’s not interested at all she never will be,
All girls I’m not interested in at all I would never marry

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lot of factors, what other factors?
True but he did invest in himself, look how successful he is.
But most people say it’s better to move on cos they will never say yes
Imagine if you just had to be a little bit persistent for a yes how is that not worth it.
You can invest in yourself and still purse.
he invested in himself first, to the point that he could afford to sacrifice some of his time and money on chasing. most people here are no where near his financial status. other factors would be her life circumstances, his game, whether she's a gold digger, his sense of self worth, whether both of them wanted marriage and why, etc, etc.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point, she may not love him but saw him as a good option at the time.
But then again why do people say if she’s not interested at all she never will be,
All girls I’m not interested in at all I would never marry
Grant is a good communicator and has money...so it could work. In her position, boredom is small price to pay for security. But, if Mr. Awesome does show up, regrets will happen.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think Grant was poor, he was doing really well when he met her I believe. I've been following Cardone for a few years and he was always doing well except in his early years with drugs and a lot of other sh*t but I guess he had that big determining factor to go after what he wanted and things worked out. Also back then there wasnt all these texting and social media garbage so im assuming that helped with her giving him a chance because if social media was around back then, Elena would of probably been getting c0ck thrown at her at a much higher consistent bases. She gave Grant a chance, he charmed her up and probably fvcked her good, They both had money and they ended up together.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does it matter?

There's examples that contradict every point of advice. You posted one. SoSuave says there isn't 'a one'. I skipped through the video and it sounds like Grant thinks there's a one.

This kind of trying to dissect someone's life situations is a bit uhh... pointless. Grant and his wife probably don't even understand the dynamics underlying their relationship. People aren't usually good at giving advice.

Take advice. Implement it. Succeed and fail. Adapt the advice. Succeed more, fail more. Rinse and repeat.

Last edited:

sim285

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lot of people have said because of his money and he’s a good commmuncater

She had money before him and she’s been with plenty of rich people and good communicators , so how did she stay with him in the end?,

I’m sure you have heard other stories like this, at first I didn’t like him kept asking me for a date and then fell in love.

sim285

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does it matter?

There's examples that contradict every point of advice. You posted one. SoSuave says there isn't 'a one'. I skipped through the video and it sounds like Grant thinks there's a one.

This kind of trying to dissect someone's life situations is a bit uhh... pointless. Grant and his wife probably don't even understand the dynamics underlying their relationship. People aren't usually good at giving advice.

Take advice. Implement it. Succeed and fail. Adapt the advice. Succeed more, fail more. Rinse and repeat.
It’s not pointless, the reason it matters is advice may be wrong, where we’ve been told to try and move on.

Also his pursee of her didn’t waste his tome or energy, otherwise he wouldn’t be this successful and you can tel he works out.

Finally what he did and the money he paid to hire a shooting range would be opposite advice of most people.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
He married girl of his dreams, by being perstiance she didn’t even notice him.

How does he go from that to marriage?, it’s not his money she was rich before and she’s been with rich people, and he was poor when they got together

Most people here would have told him to move on, that makes me think is moving on the wrong advice? He says not to give up

You do realize GC is the epitome of what a beta male provider is.

GC Pros:
====
In shape
Sh!t ton of credit (not sure on the actually money though)
Social proof
Mild celebrity status
He's a showman

GC Cons:
====
Short
15+ years older than her
More liabilities then assets. He has about $500 million in assets, and at least 450 million in asset backed loans. No one knows what other debt / income he has. He also doesn't even own a home. Every multi-millionaire and billionaire all own homes. GC rents them.
He had a serious cocaine habit
He's been dead broke a few times. Lives high and on the edge.
He basically does everything for her. She's just a trophy wife.

EC Pros (wifey):
====
She's significantly younger than him
She's somewhat attractive

EC Cons
====
She lives the high life and would prob. leave GC if he lost it all. No doubt.
She doesn't work and lives off the back of GC's success.
She's an unsuccessful paid actress.
She married him for security.
She knew her partying days were over and needed to find a dude to settle down with. He'll do.

I wish him all the best and hope it makes it to a billion. However, my money is that he's going to crash and burn in the next R.E. pull back just due to the amount of leverage he has. I honestly have no idea how he sleeps at night knowing he owes Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and some backs almost a half a billion dollars. Since he raises money from outside investors, it could be a ponzi scheme. Only time will tell. There are several threads on GC on other forums. Many think somethings do not add up. He went from nothing to a half a billion in loans in a few short years.. The dude was bankrupt in the mid 2000's.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice but it really depends on what a guys goals are. If your just trying to find one pretty chick to settle down with yes build your own life and eventually a girl will pursue you. If your trying to bang beautiful women all the time and have them on a rotation your going to have to get out there and chase. Your going to have to develop game. Your going to have to develop a social circle that gives you access to hot women to even show off your financial success.

Building your own life and settling down with the first hot chick that comes your way is the easy way out. True confidence comes from being able to get out there and experience rejection. And you will inevitably, regardless of your stature, bank account, or status.

Last edited:

sim285

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice but it really depends on what a guys goals are. If your just trying to find one pretty chick to settle down with yes build your own life and eventually a girl will pursue you. If your trying to bang beautiful women all the time and have them on a rotation your going to have to get out there and chase. Your going to have to develop game. Your going to have to develop a social circle that gives you access to hot women to even show off your financial success.

Building your own life and settling down with the first hot chick that comes your way is the easy way out. True confidence comes from being able to get out there and experience rejection. And you will inevitably, regardless of your stature, bank account, or status.
How’s that easy it’s hard, to pursee the women of your dreams and get her when she’s not interested and not give up, and avoid looking like a stalker.

It’s much easier to move and find girls who like you.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He was persistent, but not in a creepy or desperate way. He only tried calling her twice a month

The advice here is usually to move on, because most guys here obsess over the women who aren't paying them attention, and do not know how to play it cool and casually see how things go

sim285

Don Juan
Reaction score
He was persistent, but not in a creepy or desperate way. He only tried calling her twice a month

The advice here is usually to move on, because most guys here obsess over the women who aren't paying them attention, and do not know how to play it cool and casually see how things go
How can you be Persiiant not in a creepy or separate way

I only contact my crush by text, or go to her department randomly once a month or 3 weeks , recently (now stopped) even then outside work she would ignore me

Julian

Banned
Reaction score

This is a powerful post