Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Dating Apps Have Ruined Dating

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm short, my most serious girl is a former paid model yet I got rejected by 5's on OLD and in clubs regularly. The value of women I matched with on OLD was so low I would flake on them usually, even in a long dry spell . Next question.
Bro you just answered your own question

You must have super high value in real life but because superficial broads judge on dumb ISH i.e. your height, if you voted for Trump, If you like to have sex on the beach

You're good in the real world

I'm guessing you have status or good $$$ or both or maybe even a tight body to boot no flamingo

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I came across an interesting OLD ad the other day in which a woman stated a theory in her ad where "losers" were posting fake pics/ads of attractive men as an experiment. It had dawned on me just how rampant the whole OLD "Chad Experiment" and "catfishing" craze has really become. The top half-dozen or so dating sites/apps that most women use are now literally flooded with these social experiments on a daily basis.

Women are most definitely taking notice.

As I am continuously working on improving myself via the gym, in career, etc., I have been doing better and better with women IRL, yet when it comes to OLD, it seems to be getting harder to get similar results. I have the same kind of experiences as @LARaiders85 :

The other day I was walking about 10 feet ahead of a woman who was the spitting image of Australian model Libby Powell. She initiated conversation with me despite me walking 10 feet ahead of her. I had to turn back toward her, slow down and let her catch up with me to keep the convo going.

But when it comes to OLD? I have noticed women are becoming increasingly skeptical towards me online. I don't consider myself to be a chad at all, but I do think these social experiments are trending towards making things harder and harder for good looking guys to do just as well online as they do IRL; at least to a point where OLD becomes far less productive, or even a waste of time.
I would've done a "Chad experiment" myself for the amusement, but I can't get over how pointless it is. Why waste your time confirming what we all already know? Chris Hemsworth is playing the game on a different setting, okay, we already knew that. Now what?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't see the point in it either. I wonder if it's some kind of self-therapy... incel or mgtow types just trying to prove how shallow women are, maybe. I dunno...
One of the guys on this page (which is hilarious haha) said in a screenshotted forum post that it's not about showing how male models get more women, which of course would be expected. Rather it's showing that there is a double standard women apply depending on the man's looks. When the man is good looking enough, all the things women say about "personality", "not being a creep", "respect", "friends first", etc. that apply to ordinary men go out the window.

I guess that's surprising for a blue pilled guy, but I don't think anyone here is surprised. Still, I suppose everyone takes their first step toward the red pill somehow at some point, for many guys it surely is surprising.

I also don't think it can be said that only women do this. I won't even make a guess about it - I can feel confident in saying that even on this forum, many guys say they value this and that in a woman's personality, but given the chance would act completely differently with miss "she's a 9 bro" than someone lower on their looks scale. They would put up with or not even acknowledge that the "9" was a disrespectful, dull, narcissistic witch with terrible habits as long as they were hooked on the pvssy scent. And then these same guys would come here complaining about women. Empty barrels make the most noise.

Last edited:

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating apps aren't for everyone. They're intended to make dating, which is quite inefficient, easier and more efficient. The problem is they're based on images and bios, so if you don't look as good, then you probably won't have success on them. Some men will succeed on there and others won't. It's a coin flip.

As for me, I uninstalled Tinder simply because it started making my phone do weird things and glitch out. I uninstalled it and it's behaved better since then.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it is relative to height. Basically.if she is more than slightly chubby I have basically 0 attraction. I am more attracted to a wall thsn overweight women.
150lbs isn't slightly chubby. In the 50s, they would harpoon her for blubber.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the guys on this page (which is hilarious haha) said in a screenshotted forum post that it's not about showing how male models get more women, which of course would be expected. Rather it's showing that there is a double standard women apply depending on the man's looks. When the man is good looking enough, all the things women say about "personality", "not being a creep", "respect", "friends first", etc. that apply to ordinary men go out the window.

I guess that's surprising for a blue pilled guy, but I don't think anyone here is surprised. Still, I suppose everyone takes their first step toward the red pill somehow at some point, for many guys it surely is surprising.

I also don't think it can be said that only women do this. I won't even make a guess about it - I can feel confident in saying that even on this forum, many guys say they value this and that in a woman's personality, but given the chance would act completely differently with miss "she's a 9 bro" than someone lower on their looks scale. They would put up with or not even acknowledge that the "9" was a disrespectful, dull, narcissistic witch with terrible habits as long as they were hooked on the pvssy scent. And then these same guys would come here complaining about women. Empty barrels make the most noise.
And yet, men continue to marry single moms and cratered SMV.

Dating apps make women a commodity. No career or piece of paper will make my **** hard.

TFM made a video about men not wanting old ladies. Its brutal bit of truth to swallow. Anyway, for all its grief, I think pickup is a better choice.

Use the apps but I'd go 80/20 cold approach.