Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Dating Apps Have Ruined Dating

RickTheToad

Reaction score

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's this 'seeking arrangement' business. Sounds a bit fishy. In the UK I hear it is common for middle aged men to place ads on Craigslist looking for tenants with benefits - i.e.; free rent for favors. This is actually illegal and breaking prostitution laws... though it is difficult to enforce. Highly unethical anyone and taking advantage of poor and isolated women. Despicable. Just like all the self-deceived sex tourists going to south-east Asia imagining they are improving the living standards of impoverished individuals.

But I'm sure you mean something different...

RickTheToad

Reaction score
What's this 'seeking arrangement' business. Sounds a bit fishy. In the UK I hear it is common for middle aged men to place ads on Craigslist looking for tenants with benefits - i.e.; free rent for favors. This is actually illegal and breaking prostitution laws... though it is difficult to enforce. Highly unethical anyone and taking advantage of poor and isolated women. Despicable. Just like all the self-deceived sex tourists going to south-east Asia imagining they are improving the living standards of impoverished individuals.

But I'm sure you mean something different...
I was kidding, but it's where a person negotiates sexual favors with another person. Similar to sugar daddies or sugar babies. https://www.seeking.com/

Reaction score
Author has a point. Dating is no longer fun. I've closed the apps. Seems just a waste of time and very depressing. Thinking of becoming more like my cuz Richardthefrog and hit up SeekingArrangement. Wasting money anyway on drinks and getting little out of it.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/rachel-wolfson/how-dating-apps-have-ruined-dating_b_8281778.html
Why spend hours of time and effort just to get dates with fatties?

So much easier to pay your way into the top tier.

That way, you can focus on life and making money and just do that whenever you please.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Why spend hours of time and effort just to get dates with fatties?

So much easier to pay your way into the top tier.

That way, you can focus on life and making money and just do that whenever you please.
You make an interesting argument for it, but I couldn't pay 200 + sex. Plus, knowing my luck, I'd get caught by the cops. Since I work for a quasi-government agency, it'll be in the news and I'd be fired. Plus, I wouldn't be able to look myself in the mirror. I know, dating, you are paying for it indirectly, but it just seems different just paying a lady for use of her mouth, vag and butt. I give you credit there. You may pay for it, but at least is young hot ladies. It's easier prob. to do it in Florida than in CT. The undercover cops are all over the place. I can't have empty sex. To me, if I did, it would be like using a ladies parts as a masturbatory aid. Just feels weird. I remember when one lady gave me pity sex. She just laid there. I was so turned off I just got my stuff and left. I do not need pity sex. Some are able to get over that mental block, not so much for me.

Reaction score
You make an interesting argument for it, but I couldn't pay 200 + sex. Plus, knowing my luck, I'd get caught by the cops. Since I work for a quasi-government agency, it'll be in the news and I'd be fired. Plus, I wouldn't be able to look myself in the mirror. I know, dating, you are paying for it indirectly, but it just seems different just paying a lady for use of her mouth, vag and butt. I give you credit there. You may pay for it, but at least is young hot ladies. It's easier prob. to do it in Florida than in CT. The undercover cops are all over the place. I can't have empty sex. To me, if I did, it would be like using a ladies parts as a masturbatory aid. Just feels weird. I remember when one lady gave me pity sex. She just laid there. I was so turned off I just got my stuff and left. I do not need pity sex. Some are able to get over that mental block, not so much for me.
I don't really know what the deeper meaning of sex is "supposed" to be, other than possibly reproduction.

logicallefty

Reaction score
That would be my luck too which is why I have never tapped a hooker and probably never will.

Reaction score
That would be my luck too which is why I have never tapped a hooker and probably never will.
Tell them to grab your crotch before money is exchanged, ask if you can grab their chest before money is exchanged, ask if you can "get comfortable" (naked) before money is exchanged.

Leave the money on the table and say "there's that gas money I owe you."

logicallefty

Reaction score
Tell them to grab your crotch before money is exchanged, ask if you can grab their chest before money is exchanged, ask if you can "get comfortable" (naked) before money is exchanged.

Leave the money on the table and say "there's that gas money I owe you."
^ That's pretty clever, actually.

I suppose one could also say "I won't pay for sex. But, you know, sometimes I get a little careless and drop money on the floor by accident. I need a better wallet" Then reach into your pocket for a jimmy suit and drop some cash on the floor. Go into the bathroom and give her a chance to pick it up.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I saw on HBO the other day on Vice they are using real hookers to get the Johns, so the Johns play the touch and see game, then when the money is exchanged the cops come in and arrest the John. If that happened to me, I'd probably just shoot myself once I made bail. As I age, sex is becoming less important. Granted, mid 30's, but it's just not as important as it used to be. Just not worth the stress. Life is hard enough. @RichardTheFrog, I checked out Seeking.com just a few minutes ago. Some of those ladies were also on Bumble and Match. I swear, it feels like hell is actually freezing over with morality and honesty. Feels like where not on Earth, but living in Hades. It's like they're all freakin hookers.

And no, I do not identify as an incel. Ladies do want to date me, just I am not attracted to them. There was this sweet latin girl I went on a date with a couple of weeks ago, but she was bigger than her picture online. Not crazy big, but I just wasn't feeling it due to the weight. She also said she loves to eat and cannot help herself. She ordered two beers, an appetizer and a main meal. I ordered a salad. Said she worked out on her profile, on the date, she doesn't work out that much. Cute face, boobs and butt, but the mid section, lotta fat. Just can't. Plus, she tells me she's all alone, no friends and family back in Mexico. She speaks five languages, and is only 25. She's been contacting me every few days, but I just say I am busy. I'm not looking for a WWE Diva, just a lady who keeps in shape. If I can trim down from an XL to a medium, 34 to a 28 waist, 192 to 168, anyone can. No excuses. Yet, the only ladies who contacted me when my profile was up was really overweight ladies or ladies in their late 40's and beyond. Oh, yea, several attractive single mothers ranging from 24 - 36. So yea, I do sometimes get an attractive single mother contact me. Just very frustrating. I am not like Big Dave, and I do not think I am asking for much. Perhaps online dating isn't for me. Just not worth the stress. The thousands, yes thousands of messages I've sent out over the last year just makes me feel like a freakin loser. I do not know how you guys do it.

Last edited:

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw on HBO the other day on Vice they are using real hookers to get the Johns, so the Johns play the touch and see game, then when the money is exchanged the cops come in and arrest the John. If that happened to me, I'd probably just shoot myself once I made bail. As I age, sex is becoming less important. Granted, mid 30's, but it's just not as important as it used to be. Just not worth the stress. Life is hard enough. @RichardTheFrog, I checked out Seeking.com just a few minutes ago. Some of those ladies were also on Bumble and Match. I swear, it feels like hell is actually freezing over with morality and honesty. Feels like where not on Earth, but living in Hades. It's like they're all freakin hookers.

And no, I do not identify as an incel. Ladies do want to date me, just I am not attracted to them. There was this sweet latin girl I went on a date with a couple of weeks ago, but she was bigger than her picture online. Not crazy big, but I just wasn't feeling it due to the weight. She also said she loves to eat and cannot help herself. She ordered two beers, an appetizer and a main meal. I ordered a salad. Said she worked out on her profile, on the date, she doesn't work out that much. Cute face, boobs and butt, but the mid section, lotta fat. Just can't. Plus, she tells me she's all alone, no friends and family back in Mexico. She speaks five languages, and is only 25. She's been contacting me every few days, but I just say I am busy. I'm not looking for a WWE Diva, just a lady who keeps in shape. If I can trim down from an XL to a medium, 34 to a 28 waist, 192 to 168, anyone can. No excuses. Yet, the only ladies who contacted me when my profile was up was really overweight ladies or ladies in their late 40's and beyond. Oh, yea, several attractive single mothers ranging from 24 - 36. So yea, I do sometimes get an attractive single mother contact me. Just very frustrating. I am not like Big Dave, and I do not think I am asking for much. Perhaps online dating isn't for me. Just not worth the stress. The thousands, yes thousands of messages I've sent out over the last year just makes me feel like a freakin loser. I do not know how you guys do it.
Plenty of time wasters, entitled chicks, ugly girls, fat girls, and single moms. At least the cute single moms are good to smash as long as you can keep it from getting too serious. I put minimal effort in old and it's still often a waste of time, but the lays make it worth keeping the app active. I don't do day game or cold approach and I rarely had success in clubs or bars.

If I were you I'd focus on the cute girls you can lay even if they're single moms.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This logic [and fine logic it is] can be extrapolated to many casual relationships today - they are essentially mutual masturbation. Quite sad really.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every now and then, I look at the dating app.... responding to some message or response. Nowadays, I'm actually repulsed by looking at the pictures of all these lonely women advertising themselves on-line. It's all pretty sad stuff. If you feel the need to meet people, direct that energy into real life.... the gaudy on-line world is like a black hole.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Author has a point. Dating is no longer fun. I've closed the apps. Seems just a waste of time and very depressing. Thinking of becoming more like my cuz Richardthefrog and hit up SeekingArrangement. Wasting money anyway on drinks and getting little out of it.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/rachel-wolfson/how-dating-apps-have-ruined-dating_b_8281778.html
RMG ep on game depicted the change from since the game came out mid 2000s. Again, as social media blew up. Guys slipping into her DMs. Why pursue bar or clubs when you can extract off apps.

Bitches be texting for drinks or coffee. Many at times, late night, and yet, are quick to disappear too. That's my favorite. The alternative being her trying to build a best and we all know women's ability to build anything lol

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

And the sad part is that that's a pretty old article. As of 2018 OLD has become crazier yet. There are lots of pretty women on OLD but the ones you hear back from aren't those. I've now started to weed out the ones who link Instagram because they are only there to drive their Instagram subscription and seek attention (some are actual magazine models, or model hopefuls hence the Instagram/snapchat trick to get you to follow them).

Both men and women are getting ADD from having so many shiny things to flip through on these dating apps.

I just read a profile of a cute chick a couple of days ago '...not looking to get laid, I don't need an app to do that...hahaha' <- so she's getting laid outside of OLD and she's happy to say that in a public profile- yet she wants to find a guy for LTR on OLD.

Another one was '...feed me, f*ck me, tell me I'm pretty, it's not that complicated guys.' <- this woman is an attorney, also looking for LTR.

Shameless b*tches. But I know there are plenty of decent women out there too and just like you and I they too are stuck in the OLD sh*t storm.

@RickTheToad - sounds like you and I are in the same boat and we have a very similar thinking (no short fatties, no hookers etc). The best advice based on my recent experiences is just slow yourself down, don't put in too much work. Things happen when you aren't too invested. In fact, I've gone all weekend without checking OLD except once and that was to respond to someone before the time expired.