Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How could you improve your looks? What would you rate yourself as?

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So many times i see guys post here HB 6.5, 8 , 9, 10 ,5 etc. We rate girls almost everyday everywhere we see them. So my question is if you had to rate yourself what would you rate your self as?

If i had to rate my self i would probably give my self anywhere from 6-8 depending on how i dress and if i have acne or not.

I think i have potential to be a 9 if i do the following.

-Clear up my face from acne, I dont necesarely have too much acne but it seems i always have atleast 1-2 redish spots on my face which brings my confidence level down. Sometimes its 4-5 and on those days i feel like i am a 6 and my confidence is crap, i hate looking at my self in the mirror on those days. Honestly i been trying everything to clear my face from strict diet to proactive but it seems like nothing will clear my face totally for a long time.

-Gain weight and put on muscle. I am tall 6.5 feet but weigh only about 165 ... i know, i know very skinny but you should have seen me at 140...grr i have been working out and working on gaining weight and past 3 months i have gained about 20 pounds... It has given me a boost in confidence.

My question to you is what would you rate yourself and what do you think you need to work on so that you can get that confidence to go after HB 8,9s and even 10's. Hopefully this will make you think and inspire you to work on yourself.

djinhell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats interesting. I am 6ft 5in, and around 165pounds myself. Out of curiosity, what sort of exercise are you doing to gain weight? how rigorous? and how often?

I used to suffer from acne, eventually got assigned to a dermatologist who cleared it up on special meds in a few months. That boosted my confidence so so much!

If I was rating myself, I would say I'm a 7 if im dressed nicely, pay attention to hair etc. But in all honest, I dont think the physical thing is as crucial for guys as it is for girls. General confidence, and a good personality go a long way for us! :yes:

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I range from a 6 to an 8.

If I got my muscles back that I had two years ago I'd be a lot better off.
If I got my harcut once per week like I used to I'd be be a lot better off.
If I dressed more stylish like I used to I'd be better I'd be a lot better off.

I have height and build in my favor.
Other than that I have more important thing to worry about than looking hot right now.

ariet

Don Juan
Reaction score
i feel like a 4-10 matters on the moood mostly 7
but when ppl look at me from the side i look like a 4 to them
my face is chubby im a bit chubby
people always underestimate me they challenge me to fights when i show up they dont want to cos they arent expecting me to fight its a bit bs sometimes
hate being underestimated :mad:

King Turi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I judge myself as a perfect 10.

I also strut around and act like a perfect 10.
I never used to but after seeing how ugly the majority of people where I live are, and how many ugly guys I've seen cruising around with hot chicks, I see absolutely no reason why I shouldn't be a perfect 10.

I can sing, play multiple instruments, I'm good looking (I always get told I look like Ryan Phillippe, and everytime I tell them I know).
Now, not everyones into Ryan Phillippes looks and not everyone in this town is into me, all personal preference, but the only chicks that reckon they don't want me are the chicks I wouldn't go near anyway.

Basically, if you take care of yourself, and were born decent looking... well you have a major advantage over most other guys.
The majority of guys I've seen have NOT been blessed with good looking genes, or even if they have, they don't look after their appearance properly (i.e keeping fit, wearing nice clothes, exuding confidence).

It's all about realizing what's around you, and putting yourself above it, something I personally have found it easy to do in recent times as I've improved so much in a lot of aspects of life that I just don't see how I couldn't be a perfect 10.

I'm not cruising around with a massive ego or anything, I just know what I am capable of, what I'm not, and I work with it.

Captin Krunch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im chubby also, but im farrr from ugly...i rate myself as an 8! And with your acne problem i would continue to use the proactive..i used it for the last 3-4 weeks and it has cleared my face up so much, so thats one thing that boosted my confidence...Another thing i did was maintain my hair more often(haircut), i think that your hair says alot about you, and its what can make you a 5 if you dont care much about it, or a 9, if you figure out what looks best with you and your personality...I also have been improving my wardrobe over the last couple of weeks, which have also boosted my confidence when out in public!

GlennCoCo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd rate myself a 8-9, I always get compliments on my looks. I've just always been the quiet type, so I'd never make any moves.

I'm about 6' and I weigh 130. I'm also look young for my age (18). People say I look 16 or 17. It hasn't stopped me though. I get those random spots of acne as the OP said. I just accept my flaws and improve myself from them.

doctorj

Don Juan
Reaction score
King Turi said:
I judge myself as a perfect 10.

I also strut around and act like a perfect 10.
I never used to but after seeing how ugly the majority of people where I live are, and how many ugly guys I've seen cruising around with hot chicks, I see absolutely no reason why I shouldn't be a perfect 10.

I can sing, play multiple instruments, I'm good looking (I always get told I look like Ryan Phillippe, and everytime I tell them I know).
Now, not everyones into Ryan Phillippes looks and not everyone in this town is into me, all personal preference, but the only chicks that reckon they don't want me are the chicks I wouldn't go near anyway.

Basically, if you take care of yourself, and were born decent looking... well you have a major advantage over most other guys.
The majority of guys I've seen have NOT been blessed with good looking genes, or even if they have, they don't look after their appearance properly (i.e keeping fit, wearing nice clothes, exuding confidence).

It's all about realizing what's around you, and putting yourself above it, something I personally have found it easy to do in recent times as I've improved so much in a lot of aspects of life that I just don't see how I couldn't be a perfect 10.

I'm not cruising around with a massive ego or anything, I just know what I am capable of, what I'm not, and I work with it.
Wow, I wish I also look like Ryan Phillippe...seeing him in Cruel Intentions as Sebastian Valmont inspires me to be that kind of PUA

LinkinParkROX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm a 9.5 - to myself. A big part of the whole DJ mindset is self-love. And from this self-love, the perfect attitude, behavior, and mindset blooms. I might be a 1, a 3, or a 7 to any random passer by. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Everyone's got different opinions of how you look, the only one that matters the most - is yours.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
well some folks are just plain ugly but for the rest of us we have to be well dressed well groomed smiling and smelling good at all times.. You must have goo posture and give of physical charisma.
'
Try an keep your facial skin smooth and free of pimple and bumps etc. keep an even tone color also. women only like facial hair that is well groomed..

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djinhell said:
Thats interesting. I am 6ft 5in, and around 165pounds myself. Out of curiosity, what sort of exercise are you doing to gain weight? how rigorous? and how often?
Eat...a lot. But before that, go to the health and fitness section and search.

Im a 9.5.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djinhell said:

I used to suffer from acne, eventually got assigned to a dermatologist who cleared it up on special meds in a few months. That boosted my confidence so so much!

If I was rating myself, I would say I'm a 7 if im dressed nicely, pay attention to hair etc. But in all honest, I dont think the physical thing is as crucial for guys as it is for girls. General confidence, and a good personality go a long way for us! :yes:
i have been doing p90x but kinda my own version. I havent been doing the exercises that are designed to burn calories, i do pushups, and lift weights and i have been eating more. I have also started drinking alot of milk as one of the posters on here told me and it seems like it helped me.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would be a 10 except for my dry lips, little belly, and eye bags. So probably an 8. Any tips on getting rid of eyebags? I try sleeping more but they seem permanent.

The Grey Fox

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a gay guy to rate me, he said I was a 7. (not well groomed)
I got a girl friend to rate me she said I was a 9.

It sounds vein but I do think I'm really good lookin myself, especially with the right grooming, if you can be confident in your appearance, inner confidence is easy.

The Grey Fox

Don Juan
Reaction score
wutangfinancial said:
I'm a 4 or so

but thats only 2% of why i struggle

self esteem...i feel like a zero

worrying about yer looks is a waste of life

just take care of yerself and be happy
In my opinion self esteem starts from the outside dude, you say you have zero self esteem and you rate yourself a 4 on looks. This probably means you are really about a 6 in looks.

You say you don't worry about your looks, well fair enough don't worry but make sure you get on top of them. Get some good grooming and you could probably be a good looking dude. Anything 7 or above in looks is not gonna stand in the way of the possibilty of you getting a hot girl.

Keep your chin up bro.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always been told I'm "cute" and have a great smile. I've also been told that I'm short and too fat, only one of those I can do something about so that's the only thing I work on. I dress well and stay fresh.

I'd say I'm probably an 8 to other people. But I do have charm, or so I'm told.