Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How could I take advantage of this woman?

Lucifero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello,

I went on a date with this girl named jessica the other day and I learned alot about her.

She's:

Shy (I noticed this and she confirmed it after a little digging from me)

Insecure (Said this)

Has Social Anxiety (Said this)

Low Self-Esteem (Said this)

Honest (Said this)

Has OCD (Said this)

Straightforward (When I asked for a pen and a piece of paper to get her number, she came back with her number before I could ask. Also say she doesnt like to "play games" lol )

The Perfect MARK for a guy like me

My question is how do you guys think I could take advantage of these weaknesses?

I was thinking, since she's shy and has low self-esteem I was thinking I should create triangles and give her some compliments because I negged her about her weight (Shes not fat, but she thinks she is...typical) and she really got upset. lol

So what do you think my strategy should be, and have any of you guys had a similiar experience with a girl like this?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
be warey. Sometimes girls use that to bait a trap. It hides a raging entitlement princess who uses her "issues" to browbeat men into submission. You know I can't go (where you want to go) because of my social anxiety!!!!! You just have to not give a fvck about them at all.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TrOoOoOoLL!!!!!!! OMG TROWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWL!!!!!!

I H8 TR0LLZ!!!! :cry: :box: :cry:

DJ SO STEVE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be a hero, unless you want more drama in your life.

Lucifero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
be warey. Sometimes girls use that to bait a trap. It hides a raging entitlement princess who uses her "issues" to browbeat men into submission. You know I can't go (where you want to go) because of my social anxiety!!!!! You just have to not give a fvck about them at all.
I was thinking along these lines because I know almost all women are trecherous but I dont submit so I guess if thats her game she is going to lose.

Also she said that she has issues with "Affection", more specifically PDA's and hug's.

So you know what I do....I respect her wishes and dont touch....lol, yeah right, I touch her when I feel like it and she doesnt complain because if she did i'd drop her ass like a hot potatoe.

Ok, any other advice?

Lucifero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ SO STEVE said:
Don't be a hero, unless you want more drama in your life.
I am not trying to save anyone, but I'd like to give off that kind of appearance...because I'm everthing this girl is not.

And you have an excellent sig.

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I the only one with both standards and morals here or something? Because in my opinion, taking advantage of someone is immoral. And therefore, if you DO in fact take advantage of this girl, you shouldn't be mad or angry when someone cons the f*ck out of you and steals half your ****.

Seriously, why on earth do you WANT to game a girl that has such a bad image of herself? It won't feel great, it won't feel special. It's just a below average girl that's an easy lay and will most likely cause a f*ckton of drama in your life. Hell, I don't think it's any fun to game a shy, insecure girl.

And before anyone here goes on about how I'm being Capt-Save-a-Ho: No, I don't argue this from HER viewpoint. I argue this out of the viewpoint of being congruent and consistent with your own morals. A DJ should have standards and morals, and uphold them high. Dumping your standards because you need a lay is disrespectful. Towards yourself.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SandHawk said:
It won't feel great, it won't feel special. It's just a below average girl that's an easy lay and will most likely cause a f*ckton of drama in your life.
Huh? but it's a LAY, and lays provide a compound interest to other lays. I had this happen just last night when I fvcked a friend of the tomboy gal (not my type, but fvcked her anyway) I fvcked on Monday. It's not your problem that they can't batten down the hatch. If she gets hurt, it will hopefully make her stronger. That which does not kill her makes her stronger. I hope to have a positive impact on every woman I sleep with. I hope they are improved by my love shown towards them, especially the down and out ones. I WILL report about the one (a little fatter/older, but just as good if not a better lay than her friend) I fvcked last night who knew I'd fvcked her friend last Monday. No time now, have to go to work, with a Great big smile on my face :)

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
Huh? but it's a LAY, and lays provide a compound interest to other lays. I had this happen just last night when I fvcked a friend of the tomboy gal (not my type, but fvcked her anyway) I fvcked on Monday. It's not your problem that they can't batten down the hatch. If she gets hurt, it will hopefully make her stronger. That which does not kill her makes her stronger. I hope to have a positive impact on every woman I sleep with. I hope they are improved by my love shown towards them, especially the down and out ones. I WILL report about the one (a little fatter/older, but just as good if not a better lay than her friend) I fvcked last night who knew I'd fvcked her friend last Monday. No time now, have to go to work, with a Great big smile on my face :)
excellent post

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SandHawk said:
Am I the only one with both standards and morals here or something? Because in my opinion, taking advantage of someone is immoral. And therefore, if you DO in fact take advantage of this girl, you shouldn't be mad or angry when someone cons the f*ck out of you and steals half your ****.

Seriously, why on earth do you WANT to game a girl that has such a bad image of herself? It won't feel great, it won't feel special. It's just a below average girl that's an easy lay and will most likely cause a f*ckton of drama in your life. Hell, I don't think it's any fun to game a shy, insecure girl.

And before anyone here goes on about how I'm being Capt-Save-a-Ho: No, I don't argue this from HER viewpoint. I argue this out of the viewpoint of being congruent and consistent with your own morals. A DJ should have standards and morals, and uphold them high. Dumping your standards because you need a lay is disrespectful. Towards yourself.
Gotta cosign.

There are lots of different moral codes represented here on this board, and presumably we can discuss them respectfully even when we disagree. LOL, I can dream, can't I?

I believe SandHawk is right because I have found that behavior that is likely to cause harm to another (especially a weaker "other") does nothing but erode self-respect, even if one can't immediately see it.

Leave the damaged goods alone in the hope that they will straighten out. Don't be a part of hurting them further. It's kind of like going on a hunting trip and coming home with roadkill.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Leave the damaged goods alone in the hope that they will straighten out. Don't be a part of hurting them further. It's kind of like going on a hunting trip and coming home with roadkill.
No..It's like bringing home Bambi, a young doe..those are the best meat.

Lucifero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
:cool:

Lucifero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SandHawk said:
Am I the only one with both standards and morals here or something?
YES. :rolleyes:

Because in my opinion, taking advantage of someone is immoral.
And in my opinion there is no such thing as morals.

And therefore, if you DO in fact take advantage of this girl, you shouldn't be mad or angry when someone cons the f*ck out of you and steals half your ****.
If that ever happens I won't be, ok?

Seriously, why on earth do you WANT to game a girl that has such a bad image of herself?
Honestly I couldnt care less. If shes confident, good for her. If not, sucks to be her.

It won't feel great, it won't feel special.
If I fvck her I'll let you know if I agree or not.

It's just a below average girl that's an easy lay and will most likely cause a f*ckton of drama in your life.
Really? Where did you see a pic of her? I think she's kind of cute, which is why I brought her on our date. THEN I found out, after a little prying, that she was about as secure as the U.S.-Mexican border.

She really just spilt the beans, but I was unfazed. My MO has not changed one iota. Although I think she thinks I was after sex, which is why I pretended like I wasnt (I didnt even kiss her). Chick was asking BS like "How many relationships have you been in?","Why did I choose to go out with her?", "How many girls I fvcked?" etc. I dodged all those though :)

Hell, I don't think it's any fun to game a shy, insecure girl.
Nah, to me its like playing Madden on Rookie mode with a really good team vs a horrible team. I love scoring TD's and running all over the other team.

And before anyone here goes on about how I'm being Capt-Save-a-Ho: No, I don't argue this from HER viewpoint. I argue this out of the viewpoint of being congruent and consistent with your own morals.
What morals?

A DJ should have standards and morals, and uphold them high.
Says who? You?

Dumping your standards because you need a lay is disrespectful. Towards yourself.
I have standards, but personality has nothing to do with them.

And I never "need" a lay, I just "want" this one.

And just who are you to define what is "disrespectful" and whats not?

:up:

Lucifero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Gotta cosign.

There are lots of different moral codes represented here on this board, and presumably we can discuss them respectfully even when we disagree. LOL, I can dream, can't I?

I believe SandHawk is right because I have found that behavior that is likely to cause harm to another (especially a weaker "other") does nothing but erode self-respect, even if one can't immediately see it.

:rolleyes:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lucifero said:
Although I think she thinks I was after sex, which is why I pretended like I wasnt (I didnt even kiss her). Chick was asking BS like "How many relationships have you been in?","Why did I choose to go out with her?", "How many girls I fvcked?" etc. I dodged all those though :)
I would have said, "You won't Believe me unless I kiss you." Then either get up and go over to her and kiss her even if she moves backward, or motion her to come over to you to kiss you. My time is valuable. I don't have time to answer all these ?'s.