Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how could i not close!!

kiddenvy

Don Juan
Reaction score
So recently i have been reading the game. i have only made it threw the first 80 pages and prematurely used one of the pickup lines with no idea how to close it. I was with my wing at a clothing store and he grabbed a sweater vest about the same time a hb7 walked around the corner. I asked her if she thought the shirt would be appropriate for the Maury show. We talked for 5 min or so and after the opener was done i had no idea where to take the convo to close. Any ideas

Rhino22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
kiddenvy said:
So recently i have been reading the game. i have only made it threw the first 80 pages and prematurely used one of the pickup lines with no idea how to close it. I was with my wing at a clothing store and he grabbed a sweater vest about the same time a hb7 walked around the corner. I asked her if she thought the shirt would be appropriate for the Maury show. We talked for 5 min or so and after the opener was done i had no idea where to take the convo to close. Any ideas

Man, shouldn't that just come natural? Sometimes I think I had more confidence before I came here. Seriously, what did they do in the 1960's? I know they didn't come here looking for advice on every little thing to do!

katatonia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"ok I gotta run now, hey you seem pretty cool, give me your phone number"

GEE THAT WAS HARD

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Rhino22 said:
Man, shouldn't that just come natural? Sometimes I think I had more confidence before I came here. Seriously, what did they do in the 1960's? I know they didn't come here looking for advice on every little thing to do!
Websites like this didn't exist bac- What did guys do in the 60's? Oh yeah, they got off their ass and did what the fuck they needed to do! They weren't scared! They thought like Nike! Just do it. You may have stiff competition, you may not be a male model, you may not be a millionaire, you may have an entry level position. WTF are you worried about? She'll shoot you down? Maybe.

Luther Vandross said that "Don't care if I get rejected, at least then I won't regret it!"

Let this marinate.

Read my sig.

Understand it.

Case closed.

playerone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her to give you her number, and pass her your phone.

Just don't act like it's a big deal, stutter when you say it, etc. Be casual, get some practice on several women, and it won't be much of a big deal. If you're comfortable with it, it will show through your actions.