"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

How could I have approached? (girl with guy and girl)

One on One

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2003
Messages
1,172
Reaction score
3
Location
Omnipresent
I was at Starbucks today and as soon as I walked in I saw a girl that looked exactly like my type and she noticed me. I walked in with perfect posture and made eye contact with her making her look away...like I owned the place. Anyways, I wasn't ready to approach since she was with 2 friends, a guy and a girl. I don't want these obstacles to slow me down in the future though. If she was alone, I was going to ask if she went to the local college or where she went to college since I'm almost certain she was in college.

Tips?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
Originally posted by iqqi
doncha know how to flirt from a distance? could've tried that, just to test the waters.
thats a good option but if he doesnt have the confidence to approach then your idea will prolly be harder

you dont really need a reason jus go over

"excuse me i just wanted to let you know that i really like your shirt"

"oh thankyou"

"by the way im Drix, and you are?"
 

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
646
Reaction score
1
Anyways, I wasn't ready to approach since she was with 2 friends, a guy and a girl. I don't want these obstacles to slow me down in the future though.

All I am hearing is an excuse.

You just undid all the good work you did on her. Your first impression on her was good. But when you failed to approached, you did not live up to her expectation.

Next time, talk to the GUY. Ask him about anything. Talk to him for a while, then talk to her friend. Sit down and continue friendly conversation.
 

dionysius_d

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 25, 2003
Messages
260
Reaction score
0
Location
Mount of Olives- Sydney.
Originally posted by uniassign
Next time, talk to the GUY. Ask him about anything. Talk to him for a while, then talk to her friend. Sit down and continue friendly conversation.
That can work sometimes if the people are polite.. but be prepared.

I was in a club with 2 j-girls once, and this guy walks up, and says "Ni Hao" to the J-Girls who look at him blankly (haha).. then starts to talk with me.. I look at him like he has a c0ck attached to his head.. then he asks "Do you know the manager of this club?", I tell him "No", and he walks away. Not comfortable.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top