"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

How close of a cousin would you consider to be mackable?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,690
Reaction score
5,129
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
Albert Einstein and his second wife (and first cousin), Elsa Einstein, took family marriage to a new level. They were related through both maternal and paternal lineages: Their mothers were sisters and their fathers were first cousins.
:eek:o_O
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2019
Messages
164
Reaction score
114
Age
31
In Japan it isn't out of normal to marry your cousin. IDK what is surprising here. Sex is incest only if done with your direct blood relatives.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
When I was 12 I used to make out and fool around with my 3rd cousins, sisters age 12 and 14. We never had sex tho. I grew up on a rural street that had 8 other houses, 5 of which were my relatives. If i wanted any female play I had to “climb the family tree”. My other female cousins on the street I had no attraction for, but for some reason these two sissy’s I did. Before long I moved to a bigger city and had options from other family trees than my own.
 
Top