Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how can you tell if she is in love with you? Without her saying it...

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Figured id see if we could make some sort of compilation.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. She will initiate contact more than you
2. She will make sure there is no possibility that you're talking to other women
3. She will put herself out there for you no matter what
4. She will attempt to tie you down
5. She will brag to her friends about you
6. She will start adjusting her lifestyle around yours

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WC2 said:
2. She will make sure there is no possibility that you're talking to other women
Sounds eerily like an obsessed stalker... :nervous:

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Sounds eerily like an obsessed stalker... :nervous:
haha :D

Do you have any input francisco?

MushroomGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
The "doggy dinner bowl look" is a dead give away. Wide eyes and a goofy smile all the time. She won't even look at other guys either and when one talks to her she will immediately say she has a bf.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pvf94 said:
haha :D

Do you have any input francisco?
True love is a unique thing which isn't easily emotionally expressed so people (especially men) tend to do physical things like that previous list to show that emotion. Women are a bit different though. A woman who is truly in love with a guy can't find anything else to do to show you how she feels. The pressure is typically too much to hold in and she will tell you (if she's self confident and feels comfortable with the guy).

The bad thing is that couples will play this game about who should say it first and they try to hold out longer from saying it than their partner. Past experiences of getting hurt from rushing things and saying it too soon is probably why this is done so frequently, the fear of it happening again is too big. The thing is that if you are with the right person and the time is right where there is mutual comfort, admiration and chemistry the fear wouldn't necessarily be there.

But to keep things simple, stick to your lists if it helps you feel a bit more confident. Just remember that your list is more than likely how you would show a person that you love them, it doesn't necessarily mean that they would do the same thing. Having them tell you on their terms when they're ready is usually the best way to tell. Until then, appreciate that they like you (possibly a lot), just enjoy it. If love comes, it'll come. No need to obsess over it.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, one tell tale sign that they may be on the path of possibly falling in love with you is when they begin to be seriously concerned about your health and well being. They will care for you when you're sick. Some of the truly nurturing women will put your health above their own.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
WC2 said:
FUNNY CAUSE I HAD a girl (19 years old) tell me she loved my 2 weeks ago and she did not of those things...LOL I guess love is no longer what we thought it was.... Or she was lying.. Or it was the sex?

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She loves you when she takes you for granted. That sounds odd I know, but it's when she's not fawning all over you and you're in your 10th year of marriage and it's just part of everyday conversation. "OK, love you, bye" is at the end of every phone call. You're not thinking about it, because you don't need to. If you're asking the question "how do you know when she loves you?" You're not in it. It's when that familiarity and regular comfort is removed that she can appreciate it. Once the commonness of love is established women will only rarely express it overtly - in fact the expression will be what's expected of you - so you have to look for it covertly.

All the flowery crap you read in your Hallmark card on Valentines Day or your Anniversary was written by someone else. And while it's nice to have these gestures of appreciation occasionally, it's more important to see the forest for the trees. It's not individual acts of affection or appreciation so much as it is the whole of what you both do on a regular day-to-day basis. It's what you and she are all about after your three hundredth bowl of oatmeal together on a Saturday morning and your kids are fighting for control of the TV remote while you're sitting across the breakfast table discussing which bills need to be paid first this month and how bad the lawn needs mowing that defines love.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
FUNNY CAUSE I HAD a girl (19 years old) tell me she loved my 2 weeks ago and she did not of those things...LOL I guess love is no longer what we thought it was.... Or she was lying.. Or it was the sex?
Love means different things to different people, that's what I meant by just because you would do particular things to show it, someone else will do something completely different. Hell, some women will profess their love just because you give them the "Big O."

Reaction score
Hors don't love - and since I only had hors I can't answer this question!

Gustav Yavo

Don Juan
Reaction score
"1. She will initiate contact more than you
6. She will start adjusting her lifestyle around yours"
My gf now does all of those things. Is there any way to tell the difference possibly between "infatuation" and "love"?

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gustav Yavo said:
My gf now does all of those things. Is there any way to tell the difference possibly between "infatuation" and "love"?

Yeah - if shes still doing all those in 40 years time you've got a winner.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Well, we are talking once you are or have been actively dating someone, right?

1. Sex. Once you are having regular sex with a woman, if she is not a complete whhoredogg, she will naturally start developing some hard feelings for you. Sex constitutes emotional bonding.

2. She will always be open to spending time with you. There will be no BS "Oh, I have to wash my hair this Saturday night" She will MAKE time to be with you, 7 days a week, twice on Sunday.

3. When she is out with you, she will ensure that other females know you are taken.

4. The smaller things like shoulder massages, bringing you a beer at a BBQ, compliments, small gifts, texts or phone calls just to tell you she is thinking about you,

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack, #2 is a GREAT one...too many times women will make excuses and have their lame boyfriends buy them

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sandman6991 said:
Jack, #2 is a GREAT one...too many times women will make excuses and have their lame boyfriends buy them
That's why a lot of guys resort to spending tons of money taking them out someplace. More times than not it's better than just staying home. But hey, how often does any woman turn down a dinner date if she's even just a little interested?

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeez dude .... easy. You need to grow a little perspective. What 3 things are most important in your life? Concentrate on those - if she's one of them reorganize your priorites until she's at most #4. At most.