how can you tell if a girl............

TMAC1

Reaction score
how can you tell if a girl has had sex yet or in other words how can you tell if she is still a virgin, is there any indication in her ***** or something?

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
um, there really is no way to tell, unless you bust her hymen, and even if you don't bust her, you still can't tell, cuz some biatches bust em riding bikes or jumping into really cold water, who knows, but thats the only way to know for sure, is if you bust her. She might have masterbated, she might have done a lot of things and she won't have a hymen anymore. Just have to take her word for it i guess.

usdaprime

Don Juan
Reaction score
The last time I was with a woman and wanted to know if she was a Virgin I just asked her kids! Does this girl of yours have any kids you could ask?

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks can bust their cherries jumping into really cold water. Ugh! why does that idea turn me on? :confused:

bonjove

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Walden
Chicks can bust their cherries jumping into really cold water. Ugh! why does that idea turn me on? :confused:
I think by hymen he was referring to a patch of skin up in the vaginal cavity that breaks during the first onset of sexual activity..

It is a dominant sexual trait for girls to be born with a hymen, but some girls are not born with one or like it says above it got broke somehow non-sexually....

bonjove

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a better explanation... It has a big graphic link of a vagina when you first go there so do not click this if you are under 18 or 21 in some places...

Explanation of a hymen

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TesuqueRed
Why does it matter?
Thankyou

whats this new found obsession with virgins?

i prefer to stay away from virgins

they have no idea what they are doing in the sac and usually feel pain when you are trying to get some rythem started

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Walden
yeah, right :rolleyes:

cold water. They also bust their hymer riding horses and climbing trees...

How many girls do you know that ride horses or climb trees?

They print this stuff so they don't have to tell they mastrubate.

Oh, honey. By the way, I lost my virginity to this tree when I was 5 :)

Or better:

There was this black itallian stallion. I liked riding him so much, my cherry just popped one day when he jerked :D

A gymnast:

There was a bottle on the floor when I did the splits :p

No girl's gonna say: I busted it while riding a bed post in my bedroom. :cool:

TMAC1

Reaction score
so if im fukin a girl and she bleeds, shes a virgin?

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's called her period.

Or you're big. (Congratulations! And maybe she's a "size queen" and goes for that kind of artillery piece...)

Or there's too much friction and pounding (ease up cowboy!)

Or she's a virgin (yeah, right.)

Basically--because of many things, you can't use the ancient "bloody wedding sheets" as a test anymore. You can't tell. You can ask, but then she can lie, can't she?

Is there an absolute test?

Probably not.

So--you dodged the question once--why does it matter?