“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

how can u make her get used to you

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
i know that whit the time girls get used to you but do you guys know a quick way to make her be used to you that when ur not there she realized that she missed alot
i was thinking that maybe doing something for a while and then don do it at all for example if your girlfriend likes to talk to u at night give it to her and then don't do it a couple of days i dunno i was just wondering.
if you guys have something better to put about this will be great
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
DAMN !!!!!!!!! cmon u guys know what i'm talking about sometimes girls are so used to a guy that she cant leave him
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Its called charming her man. There isnt "1 way" to do it. You have to use all the techniques of a DJ along with your skill to pull this type of ish off.
 

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 22, 2003
Messages
734
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Miami
A girl shouldn't get used to you. You are supposed to be unpredictable and always do new things.

A girl should be thinking "if he was here with me right now I wonder what new things he would bring into my life. I miss him"
 
Top