Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How can I wean myself off my gf?

AdamJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly, I don’t need the moral lecture. I’ve made my choice.

Here’s the situation. I love(d) my girlfriend of 3 years but I treated her like ****. I used to get verbally abusive and was a major *******. One night I got angry and told her to leave me alone and that I didn’t want to be with her. This was after she’d been really nice to me that day as well…:( I apologise a few days later but she tells me that her friend, who also thinks I’m an ******* hooked her up with a “nice guy” – basically the complete opposite of me. Anyway she told me they slept together once but she didn’t like it (he had to use lube and she was apparently sick straight after) and wasn’t attracted to him. She wants me back. Obviously it sucks she screwed someone so quickly but we weren’t together so I can’t really say sh*t and I screwed a few girls straight after too. The situation is fvcked up and it wouldn’t be this way if not for me. If I didn’t treat her like dirt we would have never broke up.

The thing that gets me is she is not apologetic about getting with this other guy. She regrets it but says it’s not her fault since we weren’t together. I stupidly asked about the sex so now it’s in my mind. I even got her to show me the messages they sent to each other (she sent him nudes the day after they had sex). It got to the point where last night she was almost rubbing it in my face – Like she was saying things like "you make me feel like dirt, maybe this is the pain you needed". I told her I fvcked other girls too so I get the whole woman scorned thing.

I have taken her back but her screwing this other guy has messed me up. My confidence is shattered and I need to protect myself. Is there a way that I can wean myself off this woman while still maintaining a relationship – I basically want to turn her into a plate until I’m sure this relationship is going to work?

Here’s what I have planned to do:
- Get therapy for my issues so I don’t treat her like crap anymore
- See other women on the side and eventually find a mistress/second gf until I’m sure the relationship is rock solid again (I can’t take just breaking up with her right now, I need a cushion)
- Limit seeing my gf to once a week so I don’t become emotionally co dependent
- Fill my time with hobbies, interests and other stuff in the week
Please let me know if you have any other suggestions.

I want to get to the point where she could cheat on me and I wouldn't care. Never want to go through this sh*t again.

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're very badly confuzzled and all over the place. What you're asking for is a big 'ol blue pill juice enema with a scoop of red pill-laced ice cream.

Ditch the girl, work on your issues (you sound like you have a case of co-dependency), and find a new chick as AdamJ version 2.0